Subject: [[email-masked]: NTIA/IANA transition co-ordination group]

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:15:07 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I appear to have failed to send this note to ietf-announce in the
first place.  Many apologies.

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:01:08 -0400
From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: NTIA/IANA transition co-ordination group

Dear colleagues,

As part of the NTIA/IANA transition, the IAB is to select two people
to serve as members of the co-ordination group.  The IAB (less those
whose names were under consideration for appointment) deliberated, and
hereby appoints Russ Housley and Lynn St. Amour.

Russ is an IAB member and Chair of the IAB, and is a member of the
IAB's IANA Evolution program.  Lynn continued as a member of the IAB's
IANA Evolution program after stepping down recently as CEO of ISOC.

We thank both Russ and Lynn for being willing to serve, and thank
others who were willing to be considered.

The appointments have been communicated to ICANN in its role as
convenor of the process.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]