Subject: RFC 7292 on PKCS #12: Personal Information Exchange Syntax v1.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7292

        Title:      PKCS #12: Personal Information Exchange 
                    Syntax v1.1 
        Author:     K. Moriarty, Ed.,
                    M. Nystrom, S. Parkinson,
                    A. Rusch, M. Scott
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 58991
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7292.txt

PKCS #12 v1.1 describes a transfer syntax for personal identity
information, including private keys, certificates, miscellaneous
secrets, and extensions.  Machines, applications, browsers, Internet
kiosks, and so on, that support this standard will allow a user to
import, export, and exercise a single set of personal identity
information.  This standard supports direct transfer of personal
information under several privacy and integrity modes.

This document represents a republication of PKCS #12 v1.1 from RSA
Laboratories' Public Key Cryptography Standard (PKCS) series.  By
publishing this RFC, change control is transferred to the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC