Subject: RFC 7313 on Enhanced Route Refresh Capability for BGP-4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7313

        Title:      Enhanced Route Refresh Capability for BGP-4 
        Author:     K. Patel, E. Chen, B. Venkatachalapathy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 15111
        Updates:    RFC 2918

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7313.txt

In this document, we enhance the existing BGP route refresh
mechanisms to provide for the demarcation of the beginning and the
ending of a route refresh.  The enhancement can be used to facilitate
correction of BGP Routing Information Base (RIB) inconsistencies in a
non-disruptive manner.  This document updates RFC 2918.

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC