Subject: RFC 7324 on Updates to MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:20:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7324

        Title:      Updates to MPLS Transport Profile 
                    Linear Protection 
        Author:     E. Osborne
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23687
        Updates:    RFC 6378

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7324.txt

This document contains a number of updates to the Protection State
Coordination (PSC) logic defined in RFC 6378, "MPLS Transport Profile
(MPLS-TP) Linear Protection".  These updates provide some rules and
recommendations around the use of TLVs in PSC, address some issues
raised in an ITU-T liaison statement, and clarify PSC's behavior in a
case not well explained in RFC 6378.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC