Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06.txt> (JSON Merge Patch) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:01:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'JSON Merge Patch'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines the JSON merge patch format and processing
   rules.  The merge patch format is primarily intended for use with the
   HTTP PATCH method as a means of describing a set of modifications to
   a target resource's content.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.