Subject: RFC 7294 on RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for Concealment Metrics Reporting on Audio Applications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7294

        Title:      RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended 
                    Report (XR) Blocks for Concealment Metrics 
                    Reporting on Audio Applications 
        Author:     A. Clark, G. Zorn,
                    C. Bi, Q. Wu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 43611
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7294.txt

This document defines two RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
(XR) blocks that allow the reporting of concealment metrics for audio
applications of RTP.

This document is a product of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCPs Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC