Subject: RFC 7318 on Policy Qualifiers in Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Certificates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7318

        Title:      Policy Qualifiers in Resource Public 
                    Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Certificates 
        Author:     A. Newton, G. Huston
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8214
        Updates:    RFC 6487

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7318.txt

This document updates RFC 6487 by clarifying the inclusion of policy
qualifiers in the certificate policies extension of Resource Public
Key Infrastructure (RPKI) resource certificates.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC