Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04.txt> (ForCES Protocol Extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:59:55 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation WG (forces) to consider the following document:
- 'ForCES Protocol Extensions'
  <draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Experience in implementing and deploying ForCES architecture has
   demonstrated need for a few small extensions both to ease
   programmability and to improve wire efficiency of some transactions.
   This documents updates both RFC 5810 and RFC 7121 semantics to
   achieve that end goal.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-protoextension/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-protoextension/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.