Subject: RFC 7295 on Report from the IAB/IRTF Workshop on Congestion Control for Interactive Real-Time Communication

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 18:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7295

        Title:      Report from the IAB/IRTF Workshop 
                    on Congestion Control for Interactive Real-Time 
                    Communication 
        Author:     H. Tschofenig, L. Eggert, Z. Sarker
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 59655
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-cc-workshop-report-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7295.txt

This document provides a summary of the IAB/IRTF Workshop on
'Congestion Control for Interactive Real-Time Communication', which
took place in Vancouver, Canada, on July 28, 2012.  The main goal of
the workshop was to foster a discussion on congestion control
mechanisms for interactive real-time communication.  This report
summarizes the discussions and lists recommendations to the Internet
Engineering Task Force (IETF) community.

The views and positions in this report are those of the workshop
participants and do not necessarily reflect the views and positions
of the authors, the Internet Architecture Board (IAB), or the
Internet Research Task Force (IRTF).

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC