Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-07.txt> (Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:24:27 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-07.txt>

During the IESG telechat, the IESG concluded that this document should be 
Proposed Standard, and not Informational as initially proposed in v6.
This IETF LC should focus on the Proposed Standard changes in the 
latest version. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-07-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines UTF-8 representations for IPFIX abstract data
   types, to support interoperable usage of the IPFIX Information
   Elements with protocols based on textual encodings.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.