Subject: RFC 7241 on The IEEE 802/IETF Relationship

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:16:57 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7241

        Title:      The IEEE 802/IETF Relationship 
        Author:     S. Dawkins, P. Thaler, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 80378
        Obsoletes:  RFC 4441

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-rfc4441rev-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7241.txt

This document describes the standardization cooperation between
Project 802 of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
(IEEE) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  This document
obsoletes RFC 4441.

Note: This document was collaboratively developed by authors from
both the IEEE 802 and IETF leadership and was reviewed and
approved by the IEEE 802 Executive Committee prior to publication.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC