Subject: RFC 7310 on RTP Payload Format for Standard apt-X and Enhanced apt-X Codecs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7310

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for Standard 
                    apt-X and Enhanced apt-X Codecs 
        Author:     J. Lindsay, H. Foerster
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 32743
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7310.txt

This document specifies a scheme for packetizing Standard apt-X or
Enhanced apt-X encoded audio data into Real-time Transport Protocol
(RTP) packets.  The document describes a payload format that permits
transmission of multiple related audio channels in a single RTP
payload and a means of establishing Standard apt-X and Enhanced
apt-X connections through the Session Description Protocol (SDP).

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC