Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-04.txt> (Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Security According to KARP Design Guide) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 07:39:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Security
   According to KARP Design Guide'
  <draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyzes the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   protocol (BFD) according to the guidelines set forth in section 4.2
   of KARP Design Guidelines [RFC6518].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.