Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-02.txt> (Problems with STUN long-term Authentication for TURN) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:21:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the TURN Revised and Modernized WG
(tram) to consider the following document:
- 'Problems with STUN long-term Authentication for TURN'
  <draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses some of the issues with STUN authentication
   for TURN messages.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.