Subject: RFC 7302 on Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7302

        Title:      Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN 
                    Namespace Definition 
        Author:     P. Lemieux
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14419
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-pal-eidr-urn-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7302.txt

Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) Identifiers are used for the
globally unique identification of motion picture and television
content.  This document defines the formal Uniform Resource Name
(URN) Namespace Identifier (NID) for EIDR Identifiers.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC