Subject: RFC 7307 on LDP Extensions for Multi-Topology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7307

        Title:      LDP Extensions for Multi-Topology 
        Author:     Q. Zhao, K. Raza,
                    C. Zhou, L. Fang,
                    L. Li, D. King
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 39530
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7307.txt

Multi-Topology (MT) routing is supported in IP networks with the use
of MT-aware IGPs.  In order to provide MT routing within
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol
(LDP) networks, new extensions are required.

This document describes the LDP protocol extensions required to
support MT routing in an MPLS environment.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC