Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-06.txt> (A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:38:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.