Subject: RFC 7315 on Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the 3GPP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 13:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7315

        Title:      Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to 
                    the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the 3GPP 
        Author:     R. Jesske,
                    K. Drage,
                    C. Holmberg
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      43
        Characters: 101144
        Obsoletes:  RFC 3455

        I-D Tag:    draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7315.txt

This document describes a set of private header (P-header) Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) fields used by the 3GPP, along with their
applicability, which is limited to particular environments.  The
P-header fields are used for a variety of purposes within the
networks that the partners implement, including charging and
information about the networks a call traverses.  This document
obsoletes RFC 3455.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC