Subject: RFC 7299 on Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:45:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7299

        Title:      Object Identifier Registry for the 
                    PKIX Working Group 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 65861
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-pkix-oids-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7299.txt

When the Public-Key Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Working Group
was chartered, an object identifier arc was allocated by IANA
for use by that working group.  This document describes the object
identifiers that were assigned in that arc, returns control of
that arc to IANA, and establishes IANA allocation policies for
any future assignments within that arc.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC