Subject: RFC 7342 on Practices for Scaling ARP and Neighbor Discovery (ND) in Large Data Centers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7342

        Title:      Practices for Scaling ARP and 
                    Neighbor Discovery (ND) in Large Data 
                    Centers 
        Author:     L. Dunbar, W. Kumari, I. Gashinsky
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       August 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 28413
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7342.txt

This memo documents some operational practices that allow ARP
and Neighbor Discovery (ND) to scale in data center environments.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC