Subject: RFC 7346 on IPv6 Multicast Address Scopes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:35:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7346

        Title:      IPv6 Multicast Address Scopes 
        Author:     R. Droms
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10831
        Updates:    RFC 4007, RFC 4291

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7346.txt

This document updates the definitions of IPv6 multicast scopes and
therefore updates RFCs 4007 and 4291.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC