Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-09.txt> (Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:38:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4
   And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains'
  <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-09.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies extensions to Generic Aggregated RSVP
   RFC 4860 for support of the PCN Controlled Load (CL) and Single
   Marking (SM) edge behaviors over a Diffserv cloud using Pre-
   Congestion Notification.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.