Subject: RFC 7335 on IPv4 Service Continuity Prefix

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7335

        Title:      IPv4 Service Continuity Prefix 
        Author:     C. Byrne
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7763
        Updates:    RFC 6333

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7335.txt

Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite), defined in RFC 6333, directs IANA to reserve
192.0.0.0/29 for the Basic Bridging BroadBand (B4) element.  Per this memo,
IANA has generalized that reservation to include other cases where a
non-routed IPv4 interface must be numbered as part of an IPv6 transition
solution.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC