Subject: Protocol Action: 'Updates to IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:56:06 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Updates to IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry'
  (draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-02.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alia Atlas and Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints/

Technical Summary

This document recommends some editorial changes to the IANA IS-IS TLV Codepoints
registry to more accurately document the state of the protocol.  It also defines
early allocation procedures for codepoints managed by the registry.

Working Group Summary

Complete boredom with process - but no disagreement and strong support
from chairs and author.

Document Quality

Quality is good, document simply re-organizes IANA registries.

Personnel

Shepherd: Christian Hopps.
AD: Alia Atlas.