Subject: RFC 7351 on A Media Type for XML Patch Operations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7351

        Title:      A Media Type for XML 
                    Patch Operations 
        Author:     E. Wilde
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       August 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 27784
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-wilde-xml-patch-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7351.txt

The XML patch document format defines an XML document structure for
expressing a sequence of patch operations to be applied to an XML
document.  The XML patch document format builds on the foundations
defined in RFC 5261.  This specification also provides the media type
registration "application/xml-patch+xml", to allow the use of XML
patch documents in, for example, HTTP conversations.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC