Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-31.txt> (JSON Web Key (JWK)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:37:56 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Javascript Object Signing and
Encryption WG (jose) to consider the following document:
- 'JSON Web Key (JWK)'
  <draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-31.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   A JSON Web Key (JWK) is a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data
   structure that represents a cryptographic key.  This specification
   also defines a JSON Web Key Set (JWK Set) JSON data structure that
   represents a set of JWKs.  Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers
   for use with this specification are described in the separate JSON
   Web Algorithms (JWA) specification and IANA registries defined by
   that specification.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.