Subject: Protocol Action: 'Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:52:19 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types'
  (draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-10.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP Flow Information Export Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Benoit Claise and Joel Jaeggli.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt/

Technical Summary

   This document defines UTF-8 representations for IPFIX abstract data
   types, to support interoperable usage of the IPFIX Information
   Elements with protocols based on textual encodings.

Working Group Summary

   The WG has consensus that this document is useful and has discussed 
   and reviewed it.  There is strong consensus on the document.

Document Quality

    It is a short document with clear structure and clear definitions.
   The WG has reviewed it at WGLC and received comments have been 
   addressed.

Personnel

   Juergen Quittek is the document shepherd.
   Benoit Claise is the responsible Area Director.