Subject: RFC 7331 on Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Management Information Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7331

        Title:      Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Management 
                    Information Base 
        Author:     T. Nadeau, Z. Ali, N. Akiya
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 72272
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bfd-mib-22.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7331.txt

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling
the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

This document is a product of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC