Subject: RFC 7325 on MPLS Forwarding Compliance and Performance Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:22:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7325

        Title:      MPLS Forwarding Compliance and Performance 
                    Requirements 
        Author:     C. Villamizar, Ed.,
                    K. Kompella, S. Amante,
                    A. Malis, C. Pignataro
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2014 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      59
        Characters: 139536
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7325.txt

   This document provides guidelines for implementers regarding MPLS
   forwarding and a basis for evaluations of forwarding implementations.
   Guidelines cover many aspects of MPLS forwarding.  Topics are
   highlighted where implementers might otherwise overlook practical
   requirements which are unstated or under emphasized or are optional
   for conformance to RFCs but are often considered mandatory by
   providers.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC