Subject: RFC 7317 on A YANG Data Model for System Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:22:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7317

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    System Management 
        Author:     A. Bierman, M. Bjorklund
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 60119
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7317.txt

This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
identification of some common system properties within a device
containing a Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) server.  This
document also includes data node definitions for system
identification, time-of-day management, user management, DNS resolver
configuration, and some protocol operations for system management.

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC