Subject: Last Call: <draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-01.txt> (Case-Sensitive String Support in ABNF) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 08:13:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Case-Sensitive String Support in ABNF'
  <draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document extends the base definition of ABNF (Augmented Mackus-
   Naur Form) to include a way to specify ASCII string literals that are
   matched in a case-sensitive manner.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.