Subject: RFC 7363 on Self-Tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7363

        Title:      Self-Tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) 
                    for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) 
        Author:     J. Maenpaa,
                    G. Camarillo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 54308
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7363.txt

REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P)
signaling protocol that provides an overlay network service.  Peers
in a RELOAD overlay network collectively run an overlay algorithm to
organize the overlay and to store and retrieve data.  This document
describes how the default topology plugin of RELOAD can be extended
to support self-tuning, that is, to adapt to changing operating
conditions such as churn and network size.

This document is a product of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC