Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-08.txt> (BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPN) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:45:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks
WG (l2vpn) to consider the following document:
- 'BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPN'
  <draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes procedures for BGP MPLS based Ethernet VPNs
   (EVPN). The procedures described here are intended to meet the
   requirements specified in [EVPN-REQ].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2362/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2363/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2420/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1910/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1751/