Subject: RFC 7326 on Energy Management Framework

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7326

        Title:      Energy Management Framework 
        Author:     J. Parello, B. Claise,
                    B. Schoening, J. Quittek
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      54
        Characters: 107145
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-eman-framework-19.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7326.txt

This document defines a framework for Energy Management (EMAN) for
devices and device components within, or connected to, communication
networks.  The framework presents a physical reference model and
information model.  The information model consists of an
Energy Management Domain as a set of Energy Objects.  Each Energy
Object can be attributed with identity, classification, and context.
Energy Objects can be monitored and controlled with respect to power,
Power State, energy, demand, Power Attributes, and battery.
Additionally, the framework models relationships and capabilities
between Energy Objects.

This document is a product of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC