Subject: RFC 7322 on RFC Style Guide

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7322

        Title:      RFC Style Guide 
        Author:     H. Flanagan, S. Ginoza
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       September 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 49915
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2223

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-styleguide-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7322.txt

This document describes the fundamental and unique style conventions
and editorial policies currently in use for the RFC Series.  It
captures the RFC Editor's basic requirements and offers guidance
regarding the style and structure of an RFC.  Additional guidance is
captured on a website that reflects the experimental nature of that
guidance and prepares it for future inclusion in the RFC Style Guide.  This
document obsoletes RFC 2223, "Instructions to RFC Authors".

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC