Subject: RFC 7370 on Updates to the IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7370

        Title:      Updates to the IS-IS TLV 
                    Codepoints Registry 
        Author:     L. Ginsberg
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12318
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7370.txt

This document recommends some editorial changes to the IANA "IS-IS
TLV Codepoints" registry to more accurately document the state of the
protocol.  It also sets out new guidelines for Designated Experts to
apply when reviewing allocations from the registry.

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC