Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-map-10.txt> (Mapping of Address and Port with Encapsulation (MAP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:14:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to
consider the following document:
- 'Mapping of Address and Port with Encapsulation (MAP)'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-map-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a mechanism for transporting IPv4 packets
   across an IPv6 network using IP encapsulation, and a generic
   mechanism for mapping between IPv6 addresses and IPv4 addresses and
   transport layer ports.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2049/