Subject: SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting, 14 October 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:35:56 -0700

The SACM WG will hold a Virtual Interim meeting on Tuesday, 14 October 
2014, between 1200 and 1400 EDT (1600-1800 UTC).

-----------------
SACM 
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
9:00 am  PDT (1600 UTC)  |  2 hr
 
Join WebEx meeting: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m6a8c174af5654d1f39cbf65e6dbe8025
Meeting number:	829 143 717
Meeting password: 1234
 
Join by phone
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 829 143 717
Global call-in numbers: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=284676337&tollFree=1
Toll-free calling restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
 
Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mda69753b6328cb2597458948b0a3e37f
 
Can't join the meeting? Contact support: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.