Subject: RFC 7354 on Update to the Registrant Information for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB) Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 12:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7354

        Title:      Update to the Registrant Information for
                    the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB)
                    Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace 
        Author:     A. Adolf,
                    P. Siebert
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 5052
        Updates:    RFC 5328

        I-D Tag:    draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7354.txt

RFC 5328 registered the Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace "dvb"
for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project.  This document updates
RFC 5328 with new registrant information.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC