Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07.txt> (Transmission of IPv6 packets over ITU-T G.9959 Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:49:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document:
- 'Transmission of IPv6 packets over ITU-T G.9959 Networks'
  <draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the frame format for transmission of IPv6
   packets and a method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on ITU-T G.9959 networks.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.