Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-08.txt> (DHCPv6 Options for configuration of Softwire Address and Port Mapped Clients) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:08:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to
consider the following document:
- 'DHCPv6 Options for configuration of Softwire Address and Port Mapped
   Clients'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies DHCPv6 options, termed Softwire46 options,
   for the provisioning of Softwire46 Customer Edge (CE) devices.
   Softwire46 is a collective term used to refer to architectures based
   on the notion of IPv4 Address+Port (A+P) for providing IPv4
   connectivity across an IPv6 network.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.