Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-05.txt> (Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:11:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to
consider the following document:
- 'Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-05.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the "Mapping of Address and Port" stateless
   IPv6-IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT64) based solution
   architecture for providing shared or non-shared IPv4 address
   connectivity to and across an IPv6 network.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.