Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-07.txt> (Distributed Mobility Management: Current practices and gap analysis) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:30:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Distributed Mobility Management
WG (dmm) to consider the following document:
- 'Distributed Mobility Management: Current practices and gap analysis'
  <draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-07.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyzes deployment practices of existing IP mobility
   protocols in a distributed mobility management environment.  It then
   identifies existing limitations when compared to the requirements
   defined for a distributed mobility management solution.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.