Subject: RFC 7344 on Automating DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:10:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7344

        Title:      Automating DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance 
        Author:     W. Kumari, O. Gudmundsson, G. Barwood
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 39434
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7344.txt

This document describes a method to allow DNS Operators to more
easily update DNSSEC Key Signing Keys using the DNS as a
communication channel.  The technique described is aimed at
delegations in which it is currently hard to move information from
the Child to Parent.

This document is a product of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC