Subject: Document Action: 'Multicast Listener Extensions for MIPv6 and PMIPv6 Fast Handovers' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:49:48 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Multicast Listener Extensions for MIPv6 and PMIPv6 Fast Handovers'
  (draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-10.txt) as Experimental
RFC

This document is the product of the Multicast Mobility Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Brian Haberman and Ted Lemon.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast/

Technical Summary
This document specifies extension of the Mobile IPv6
Fast Handovers (FMIPv6) and the Fast Handovers for Proxy Mobile IPv6
(PFMIPv6) protocols to include multicast traffic management in fast
handover operations. 

Working Group Summary
No controversy. Good support in the WG.

Document Quality
I believe there are no implementations. The document has been thoroughly
reviewed by multiple people and should be of good quality.

Personnel
Shepherd: Stig Venaas
AD: Brian Haberman