Subject: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt> (The "safe" HTTP Preference) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:33:56 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The "safe" HTTP Preference'
  <draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-11-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a "safe" preference for HTTP requests,
   expressing a desire to avoid "objectionable" content.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-safe-hint/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-safe-hint/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.