Subject: RFC 7367 on Definition of Managed Objects for the Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7367

        Title:      Definition of Managed Objects for 
                    the Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) 
                    Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process 
        Author:     R. Cole, J. Macker, B. Adamson
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      65
        Characters: 135588
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7367.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF) process for Mobile Ad Hoc
Networks (MANETs).  The SMF-MIB module also reports state
information, performance information, and notifications.  In addition
to configuration, the additional state and performance information is
useful to operators troubleshooting multicast forwarding problems.

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC