Subject: RFC 7365 on Framework for Data Center (DC) Network Virtualization

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 13:46:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7365

        Title:      Framework for Data Center (DC) 
                    Network Virtualization 
        Author:     M. Lasserre, F. Balus,
                    T. Morin, N. Bitar,
                    Y. Rekhter
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 57811
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7365.txt

This document provides a framework for Data Center (DC) Network
Virtualization over Layer 3 (NVO3) and defines a reference model
along with logical components required to design a solution.

This document is a product of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC