Subject: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis-01.txt> (IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:38:42 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process:
   Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees'
  <draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis-01.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-11-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, and some
   members of the IAOC, are selected, confirmed, and recalled is
   specified in this document.  This document is a self-consistent,
   organized compilation of the process as it was known at the time of
   publication of [RFC3777], with various updates since that version was
   published.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.