Subject: Last Call: <draft-murdock-nato-nid-02.txt> (URN Namespace for NATO) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:10:13 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'URN Namespace for NATO'
  <draft-murdock-nato-nid-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-11-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   assignment by NATO.  The current primary use is for uniquely
   identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML) artifacts that provide
   information about NATO message text formats and service
   specifications as described in various NATO standards [4],
   instructions and publications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murdock-nato-nid/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murdock-nato-nid/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.