Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt> (Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to IEEE 802.3 WG) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:42:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to
   IEEE 802.3 WG'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-11-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document records the transfer of responsibility for the
   Ethernet-related MIB modules DOT3-OAM-MIB, SNMP-REPEATER-MIB, POWER-
   ETHERNET-MIB, DOT3-EPON-MIB, EtherLike-MIB, EFM-CU-MIB, ETHER-WIS and
   MAU-MIB from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group.  This document
   also describes the procedures associated with the transfer, in a
   similar way as RFC 4663 which records the transfer of the IETF Bridge
   MIB work to the IEEE 802.1 Working Group.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.