Subject: RFC 7374 on Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7374

        Title:      Service Discovery Usage for REsource 
                    LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) 
        Author:     J. Maenpaa, G. Camarillo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 45569
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7374.txt

REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
service discovery mechanism as a part of the base protocol (RFC
6940).  This document defines how the Recursive Distributed
Rendezvous (ReDiR) service discovery mechanism can be applied to
RELOAD overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

This document is a product of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC