Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-10.txt> (JSON Responses for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:29:52 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Extensible Internet
Registration Data Service WG (weirds) to consider the following document:
- 'JSON Responses for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)'
  <draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes JSON data structures representing
   registration information maintained by Regional Internet Registries
   (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs).  These data structures are
   used to form Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) query
   responses.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.