Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-08.txt> (Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:33:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement'
  <draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN information
        model in a variety of scenarios with cases and target devices.
        These use cases are useful for identifying requirements for the
        framework and MIBs.  Further, we describe the relationship of
        the EMAN framework to relevant other energy monitoring standards
        and architectures.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.