Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-05.txt> (Additional Policies for the Partial Reliability Extension of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:10:18 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Additional Policies for the Partial Reliability Extension of the
   Stream Control Transmission Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-1. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines two additional policies for the Partial
   Reliability Extension of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
   (PR-SCTP) allowing to limit the number of retransmissions or to
   prioritize user messages for more efficient send buffer usage.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.