Subject: NETMOD WG Virtual Interim Meeting Series Starting November 19, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:26:29 -0800

The NETMOD WG will hold a series of bi-weekly virtual interim
meetings. The meetings will take place on Wednesdays between 16:00 and
18:00 CEST. The first meeting will be on Wednesday 2014-11-19. The
agenda is to iterate over the YANG 1.1 issues list with the goal to
close open issues until all issues have been resolved. The virtual
interim meetings will continue bi-weekly until either all issues have
been closed or 2015-03-18 has passed (and we will skip the last day of
the year).

The dates for the meetings are:

2014-11-19
2014-12-03
2014-12-17
2015-01-07
2015-01-21
2015-02-04
2015-02-18
2015-03-04
2015-03-18

Additional information will be announced on the NETMOD mailing list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/maillist.html