Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-09.txt> (MPLS-TP Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:57:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS-TP Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes additional managed objects of Tunnels,
   Identifiers, Label Switching Router and Textual conventions to
   support Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) MIB modules for
   transport networks.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.