Subject: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:53:38 -0800

As previously announced [1], the IESG is trying an experiment wherein all members of the community are welcome to attend formal IESG telechats as observers.

The next formal IESG telechat will be held on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 0830 PST (1430 UTC).  WebEx and Dial-in information is at the bottom of this message.

The agenda for the upcoming telechat can be found at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/>

A calendar of upcoming public telechats can be downloaded or subscribed to at: https://www.ietf.org/iesg/public-telechat.ics

Topic: IESG Formal Telechat
Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Time: 	08:30  PST (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
	10:30 CST
        11:30 EST
	16:30 UTC
	16:30 UK, Ireland
	17:30 Germany, Belgium
	18:30 Finland
Meeting Number: 826 667 224
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------- 
Join WebEx Meeting:

<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m38af434574cc66dc3282bfb6ee349541> 

 - If requested, enter your name and email address. 
 - If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 
 - Click "Join". 

------------------------------------------------------- 
Join by phone:

1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 826 667 224

Global call-in numbers: 
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=288044062&tollFree=1>

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4085

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/
systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x960506070#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/Eackc8-MgJw8IbdquLuPlcoDZpo