Subject: Please comment on IAOC candidates for IAB selection

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:40:50 -0500

As described in BCP 101 (RFC 4071) and BCP 113 (RFC 4333),
the IESG and the IAB each select one person for a two-year IAOC
term in alternate years. This year, the IAB will select one person
for a term beginning in March 2015. 

Following the call for nominations, which ran from 8 October 2014 
through 5 November 2014, the IAB contacted each person that
was nominated, asking them to accept or reject their nomination.  At 
this point, 3 people have indicated a willingness to serve. They are:

       Hago Dafalla
       Adrian Farrel
       Benson Schliesser
        
The IAB is actively soliciting confidential comments on these people
and their ability to serve on the IAOC. The IAB needs to receive these
comments by 28 November 2014 in order to make a selection in early
December 2014. Please send comments to [email-masked] and
[email-masked].

Note that the NomCom will also be selecting a person to serve on the 
IAOC for a two-year term. This process is orthogonal, the IAB is not 
privy to comments you might have submitted to the NomCom.
 
On Behalf of the IAB,
   Russ Housley
   IAB Chair