Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt> (DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:19:11 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Name System Operations WG
(dnsop) to consider the following document:
- 'DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations'
  <draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the issues surrounding the timing of events
   in the rolling of a key in a DNSSEC-secured zone.  It presents
   timelines for the key rollover and explicitly identifies the
   relationships between the various parameters affecting the process.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.