Subject: DANE WG Interim Virtual Meeting, December 2, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:15:12 -0800

DANE WG Interim virtual Meeting: SMIME Usage cases and Requirements

Date: December 2’nd at 10:00 Eastern 

The DANE WG will have a 1 hour long Interim meeting on December 2’nd to 
cover SMIME usage.

The goal of the meeting is to facilitate discussion on what the actual 
requirements are, please send in drafts outlining how you envision SMIME 
to be used/supported, or send such statements to the working group 
mailing list for discussion in advance.

A list of documents submitted for discussion will be posted to the list 
a week in advance.

Olafur & Warren 

DANE
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr
 
Join WebEx meeting:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=md5def721def32dd731a704859cf83218
Meeting number:	640 822 261
Meeting password: 1234
 
Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 640 822 261