Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-14.txt> (Updates to LDP for IPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 11:37:00 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'Updates to LDP for IPv6'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) specification defines
   procedures to exchange label bindings over either IPv4, or IPv6 or
   both networks. This document corrects and clarifies the LDP behavior
   when IPv6 network is used (with or without IPv4). This document
   updates RFC 5036 and RFC 6720.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.