Subject: Last Call: <draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-00.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the HbbTV Association) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 11:37:41 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the HbbTV Association'
  <draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV Association (HbbTV) for naming
   persistent resources defined within HbbTV specifications. Example
   resources include technical documents and specifications, eXtensible
   Markup Language (XML) Schemas, classification schemes, XML Document
   Type Definitions (DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and
   other types of resources produced or managed by HbbTV.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.