Subject: RFC 7397 on Report from the Smart Object Security Workshop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:54:05 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7397

        Title:      Report from the Smart Object 
                    Security Workshop 
        Author:     J. Gilger, H. Tschofenig
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       December 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 51259
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7397.txt

This document provides a summary of a workshop on 'Smart Object
Security' that took place in Paris on March 23, 2012.  The main goal
of the workshop was to allow participants to share their thoughts
about the ability to utilize existing and widely deployed security
mechanisms for smart objects.

This report summarizes the discussions and lists the conclusions and
recommendations to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC