Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-03.txt> (Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement and Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:36:32 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement and
   Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a problem statement, deployment and management
   topology options as well as potential requirements for the management
   of networks where constrained devices are involved.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.