Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-02.txt> (MPL forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:24:25 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks WG (roll) to consider the following document:
- 'MPL forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope'
  <draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The purpose of this document is to specify an automated policy for
   the routing of MPL multicast messages with admin-local scope in a
   border router.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.