Subject: Last Call: <draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16.txt> (The PKCS#11 URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 14:41:43 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The PKCS#11 URI Scheme'
  <draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo specifies a PKCS#11 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   Scheme for identifying PKCS#11 objects stored in PKCS#11 tokens, for
   identifying PKCS#11 tokens themselves, or for identifying PKCS#11
   libraries.  The URI is based on how PKCS#11 objects, tokens, and
   libraries are identified in the PKCS#11 Cryptographic Token Interface
   Standard.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.