Subject: Last Call: <draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-04.txt> (Increasing the Number of Area Directors in an IETF Area) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 15:53:00 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Increasing the Number of Area Directors in an IETF Area'
  <draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-04.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document removes a limit on the number of Area Directors who
   manage an Area in the definition of "IETF Area".  This document
   updates RFC 2026 (BCP 9) and RFC 2418 (BCP 25).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.