Subject: Document Action: 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to IEEE 802.3 WG' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 11:30:12 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to
   IEEE 802.3 WG'
  (draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Operations and Management Area
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Benoit Claise and Joel Jaeggli.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

Technical Summary

   This document records the transfer of ownership of the Ethernet-
   related MIB modules DOT3-OAM-MIB, SNMP-REPEATER-MIB, POWER-ETHERNET-
   MIB, DOT3-EPON-MIB, EtherLike-MIB, EFM-CU-MIB, ETHER-WIS and MAU-MIB
   from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group.  This document also
   describes the procedures associated with the transfer, relying
   heavily on RFC 4663 (which records an earlier transfer to the IEEE
   802.1 Working Group) as the primary source.

Working Group Summary

  This documents transfers that have already occurred.

Document Quality

  The document is well written and clear. The large majority of document
  is simply a list / table of the IETF source document, the IEEE name and
  location of MIBs that we transitioned to the IEEE.

Personnel

  Warren Kumari will be the document shepherd.
  Benoit Claise will be the AD.