Subject: SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting: January 5, 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 13:10:23 -0800

The SACM WG will hold a virtual interim meeting on Monday, January 5, 
2015, between 10AM and noon EST (1500-1700 UTC). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
SACM
Monday, January 5, 2015
7:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hr
 
Join WebEx meeting:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mbd5c89b8b5118b478637e1f934838939
Meeting number: 827 426 527
Meeting password: 1234
 
Join by phone
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 827 426 527
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=291916977&tollFree=1
Toll-free calling restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
 
Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m92cdb6e414ef4f94e76fcf895ff398a1
 
Can't join the meeting? Contact support:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.