Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-08.txt> (Remote LFA FRR) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:09:26 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Area Working Group WG
(rtgwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Remote LFA FRR'
  <draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft describes an extension to the basic IP fast re-route
   mechanism described in RFC5286, that provides additional backup
   connectivity for point to point link failures when none can be
   provided by the basic mechanisms.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2009/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1770/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2071/