Subject: RFC 7420 on Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)Management Information Base (MIB) Module

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:59:06 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7420

        Title:      Path Computation Element Communication Protocol 
                    (PCEP) Management Information Base (MIB) Module 
        Author:     A. Koushik, E. Stephan,
                    Q. Zhao, D. King, J. Hardwick
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      65
        Characters: 130964
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7420.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of the Path
Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications
between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC