Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-14.txt> (Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using RSVP-TE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:48:18 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using
   RSVP-TE'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-08. An extra week has been added
to this last call period to cover the vacations at this time of year. 
Exceptionally, comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either
case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated
sorting.

Abstract

   This specification describes the configuration of pro-active MPLS-TP
   (MPLS-Transport Profile) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   (OAM) Functions for a given LSP using a set of TLVs that are carried
   by the GMPLS RSVP-TE protocol based on the OAM Configuration
   Framework for GMPLS RSVP-TE.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1558/