Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-07.txt> (PCP Server Selection) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 06:13:11 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Port Control Protocol WG (pcp)
to consider the following document:
- 'PCP Server Selection'
  <draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The document specifies the behavior to be followed by a PCP client to
   contact its PCP server(s) when one or several PCP server IP addresses
   are configured.

   This document updates RFC6887.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.