Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10.txt> (HPACK - Header Compression for HTTP/2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:27:57 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
(httpbis) to consider the following document:
- 'HPACK - Header Compression for HTTP/2'
  <draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines HPACK, a compression format for
   efficiently representing HTTP header fields, to be used in HTTP/2.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at [1].

   Working Group information can be found at [2]; that specific to
   HTTP/2 are at [3].

   The changes in this draft are summarized in Appendix D.1.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2506/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2015/