Subject: RFC 7425 on Adobe's RTMFP Profile for Flash Communication

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:59:31 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7425

        Title:      Adobe's RTMFP Profile for Flash 
                    Communication 
        Author:     M. Thornburgh
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       December 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      49
        Characters: 103979
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-thornburgh-rtmfp-flash-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7425.txt

This memo describes how to use Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow
Protocol (RTMFP) to transport the video, audio, and data messages of
Adobe Flash platform communications.  Aspects of this application
profile include cryptographic methods and data formats, flow metadata
formats, and protocol details for client-server and peer-to-peer
communication.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC