Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02.txt> (LSP Attribute in ERO) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 06:21:11 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture
and Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document:
- 'LSP Attribute in ERO'
  <draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC5420 extends RSVP-TE to specify or record generic attributes which
   apply to the whole of the path of an LSP.  This document defines an
   extension to the RSVP ERO and RRO objects to allow it to specify or
   record generic attributes which apply to a given hop.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.