Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt> (RSVP-TE Extensions for Associated Bidirectional LSPs) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 06:41:00 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture
and Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document:
- 'RSVP-TE Extensions for Associated Bidirectional LSPs'
  <draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes Resource reSerVation Protocol (RSVP)
   extensions to bind two point-to-point unidirectional Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs) into an associated bidirectional LSP.  The association
   is achieved by defining new Association Types for use in ASSOCIATION
   and in Extended ASSOCIATION Objects.  One of these types enables
   independent provisioning of the associated bidirectional LSPs on both
   sides, while the other enables single sided provisioning.  The
   REVERSE_LSP Object is also defined to enable a single endpoint to
   specify all the parameters of an associated LSP in the single sided
   provisioning case.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2139/