Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-07.txt> (RTP Payload Format for Opus Speech and Audio Codec) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 09:54:35 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Payloads
WG (payload) to consider the following document:
- 'RTP Payload Format for Opus Speech and Audio Codec'
  <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format for packetization of Opus encoded speech and audio data
   necessary to integrate the codec in the most compatible way.
   Further, it describes media type registrations for the RTP payload
   format.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.