Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-10.txt> (Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:20:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement'
  <draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-03-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN information
        model in a variety of scenarios with cases and target devices.
        These use cases are useful for identifying requirements for the
        framework and MIBs.  Further, we describe the relationship of
        the EMAN framework to relevant other energy monitoring standards
        and architectures.

        We are rerunning the last-call to account for the change to proposed
        standard and to address changes accumulated from 08 to 10
 
         http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-08&difftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-10

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.