Subject: List of Accepted Nominations for the IETF appointment to the ISOC BoT

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:21:32 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB is responsible for selecting two individuals to serve 3-year 
terms on the ISOC Board of Trustees.  The procedure is described in 
RFC3677. The candidates who accepted their nominations are:

- Richard Barnes
- Gonzalo Camarillo
- Hago Dafalla
- Russell Housley
- John Levine
- Jordi Palet Martinez
- David Meyer

We solicit feedback on these candidates by March 26, 2015.  Please send 
your response to [email-masked].  If you would like your feedback to be 
anonymized, please indicate such in your response. The IAB expects to 
finalize its selections around April 1, 2015.

The IESG will confirm the candidates by April 30, 2015 and the 
appointees will begin serving as new board of trustee members in June.

Kind regards,

--Cindy Morgan
 IAB Executive Administrative Manager