Subject: RFC 7428 on Transmission of IPv6 Packets over ITU-T G.9959 Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:34:42 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7428

        Title:      Transmission of IPv6 Packets over 
                    ITU-T G.9959 Networks 
        Author:     A. Brandt, J. Buron
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 42657
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7428

This document describes the frame format for transmission of IPv6
packets as well as a method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on ITU-T G.9959 networks.

This document is a product of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC