Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15.txt> (CDNI Logging Interface) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:26:56 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Content Delivery Networks
Interconnection WG (cdni) to consider the following document:
- 'CDNI Logging Interface'
  <draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN) that are interconnected as per the
   CDN Interconnection (CDNI) framework.  First, it describes a
   reference model for CDNI logging.  Then, it specifies the CDNI
   Logging File format and the actual protocol for exchange of CDNI
   Logging Files.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-logging/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-logging/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.