Subject: RFC 7398 on A Reference Path and Measurement Points for Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:01:17 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7398

        Title:      A Reference Path and Measurement 
                    Points for Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband 
                    Performance 
        Author:     M. Bagnulo, T. Burbridge,
                    S. Crawford, P. Eardley,
                    A. Morton
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 36938
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7398

This document defines a reference path for Large-scale Measurement of
Broadband Access Performance (LMAP) and measurement points for
commonly used performance metrics.  Other similar measurement
projects may also be able to use the extensions described here for
measurement point location.  The purpose is to create an efficient
way to describe the location of the measurement point(s) used to
conduct a particular measurement.

This document is a product of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC