Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-03.txt> (GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 06:09:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture
and Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document:
- 'GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback'
  <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol-
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to support Lock Instruct (LI) and
   Loopback (LB) mechanisms for Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  These
   mechanisms are applicable to technologies which use Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) as control plane.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.