Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lmap-framework-11.txt> (A framework for Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance (LMAP)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:35:06 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Large-Scale Measurement of
Broadband Performance WG (lmap) to consider the following document:
- 'A framework for Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance
   (LMAP)'
  <draft-ietf-lmap-framework-11.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-03-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Measuring broadband service on a large scale requires a description
   of the logical architecture and standardisation of the key protocols
   that coordinate interactions between the components.  The document
   presents an overall framework for large-scale measurements.  It also
   defines terminology for LMAP (Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband
   Performance).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-framework/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.