Subject: RFC 7528 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV (HbbTV) Association

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7528

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for the Hybrid Broadcast Broadband 
                    TV (HbbTV) Association 
        Author:     P. Higgs, J. Piesing
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12921
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7528

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
the Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV (HbbTV) Association for naming
persistent resources defined within HbbTV specifications.  Example
resources include technical documents and specifications, Extensible
Markup Language (XML) Schemas, classification schemes, XML Document
Type Definitions (DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and
other types of resources produced or managed by HbbTV.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC