Subject: IETF NOMCOM 2014 - deadline 2015-05-08 - Call for Nominations: IAOC member

From: NomCom Chair 2014 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:49:45 -0700

The 2014-15 Nominating Committee (NomCom) is seeking nominations
from now until May 8, 2015, 23:59UTC for the position of IAOC member.

This position is open as a result of a resignation, please see:
     https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/IQYqTakmFeeLDZcHDMxzYfXdj6k

The person will be selected for a two year and 10 month term, that is, 
until March 2017, as there is less than 1 year left.  This is in accordance
with BCP10.

Nominations may be made by selecting the Nominate link at the top of
the Nomcom 2014 home page, or by visiting the following URL:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2014/nominate/

  {Note that nominations made using the web tool require an ietf.org
   datatracker account. You can create a datatracker ietf.org account
   if you don't have one already by visiting the following URL:
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/ }

Nominations may also be made by email to [email-masked].

If you use email, please include the word "Nominate" in the Subject and
indicate in the email who is being nominated, their email address (to
confirm acceptance of the nomination), and the position for which you
are making the nomination. If you wish to nominate more than one
person, please use separate emails to do so.

Self-nomination is welcome!

NomCom 2014-15 will follow the policy for "Open Disclosure of Willing
Nominees" described in RFC 5680.  As stated in RFC 5680: "The list of
nominees willing to be considered for positions under review in the
current Nomcom cycle is not confidential". Willing nominees for each
position will be listed in a publicly accessible way - anyone with a
datatracker account may access the lists.  In all other ways, the
confidentiality requirements of RFC 3777/BCP10 remain in effect.  All
feedback and all Nomcom deliberations will remain confidential and will
not be disclosed.

NOTE THAT NOMINATIONS SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR MANAGEMENT PERMISSION.
Nominees should Accept/Decline as soon as they decide they wish to consider
it, and if they do not have management (or family) support, then they
can withdraw.

SCHEDULE FOR IAOC selection (all times at 23:59 UTC):
         also see calendar at: http://goo.gl/D3q2CY
	- Friday, April 24, 2015     - open nominations
	- Friday, May 8, 2015        - deadline for nominations/open for comments
	- Wednesday, May 13, 2015    - deadline for comments on persons
	- Friday, May 15, 2015       - deadline for questionnaires
	- Tuesday, May 19, 2015      - target date for decision