Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-04.txt> (LISP EID Block Management Guidelines) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 06:59:38 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP EID Block Management Guidelines'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-04-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document proposes a framework for the management of the LISP EID
   Prefix.  The framework described relies on hierarchical distribution
   of the address space, granting temporary usage of sub-prefixes of
   such space to requesting organizations.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.