Subject: Last Call: <draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03.txt> (Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 14:04:13 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)'
  <draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-04-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing the Network Address Translator (NAT)
   function.  The new MIB module defined in this document, NATV2-MIB, is
   intended to replace module NAT-MIB (RFC 4008).  NATV2-MIB is not
   backwards compatible with NAT-MIB, for reasons given in the text of
   this document.  A companion document deprecates all objects in NAT-
   MIB.  NATV2-MIB can be used for monitoring of NAT instances on a
   device capable of NAT function.  Compliance levels are defined for
   three application scenarios: basic NAT, pooled NAT, and carrier-grade
   NAT (CGN).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.