Subject: RFC 7497 on Rate Measurement Test Protocol Problem Statement and Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 13:44:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7497

        Title:      Rate Measurement Test Protocol Problem 
                    Statement and Requirements 
        Author:     A. Morton
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 31281
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7497

This memo presents a problem statement for access rate measurement
for test protocols to measure IP Performance Metrics (IPPM).  Key
rate measurement test protocol aspects include the ability to control
packet characteristics on the tested path, such as asymmetric rate
and asymmetric packet size.

This document is a product of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC