Subject: RFC 7511 on Scenic Routing for IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:53:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7511

        Title:      Scenic Routing for IPv6 
        Author:     M. Wilhelm
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       1 April 2015 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14715
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-scenig-routing-00.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7511

This document specifies a new routing scheme for the current version
of the Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in the spirit of "Green
IT", whereby packets will be routed to get as much fresh-air time as
possible.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC