Subject: RFC 7467 on URN Namespace for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:40:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7467

        Title:      URN Namespace for the North 
                    Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) 
        Author:     A. Murdock
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16675
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-murdock-nato-nid-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7467

This document allocates a formal Uniform Resource Name (URN)
namespace for assignment by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
(NATO), as specified in RFC 3406.  At this time, the URN will be used
primarily to uniquely identify Extensible Markup Language (XML)
artefacts that provide information about NATO message text formats
and service specifications as described in various NATO standards,
instructions, and publications.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC