Subject: RFC 7500 on Principles for Operation of Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 13:45:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7500

        Title:      Principles for Operation of Internet 
                    Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registries 
        Author:     R. Housley, Ed.,
                    O. Kolkman, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       April 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 15720
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-iana-principles-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7500

This document provides principles for the operation of Internet Assigned
Numbers Authority (IANA) registries.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC