Subject: RFC 7512 on The PKCS #11 URI Scheme

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7512

        Title:      The PKCS #11 URI Scheme 
        Author:     J. Pechanec, D. Moffat
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 48759
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-21.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7512

This memo specifies a PKCS #11 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
Scheme for identifying PKCS #11 objects stored in PKCS #11 tokens and
also for identifying PKCS #11 tokens, slots, or libraries.  The URI
scheme is based on how PKCS #11 objects, tokens, slots, and libraries
are identified in "PKCS #11 v2.20: Cryptographic Token Interface
Standard".

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of
the Official Internet Protocol Standards 
(https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the standardization state and 
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC