Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-04.txt> (DNS privacy considerations) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 06:31:02 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG (dprive)
to consider the following document:
- 'DNS privacy considerations'
  <draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-05-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
   the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be an analysis of the
   present situation and does not prescribe solutions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.