Subject: Call for community feedback for RSSAC liaison appointments

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 13:05:44 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB recently requested nominations for a liaison manager to the 
ICANN Root Server System Advisory Committee (RSSAC) [1]. We have a 
number of candidates, and are now soliciting comment from the community 
on these candidates:

- Al Bolivar 
- Shane Kerr 
- Warren Kumari 
- Daniel Migault 
- Tomofumi Okubo

Please send your remarks in confidence about any or all candidates to
[email-masked] and [email-masked] by 27 May 2015.  We thank you in 
advance for your help. 

Kind regards,

Andrew Sullivan
IAB Chair

[1] https://www.iab.org/2015/04/13/call-for-nominations-for-ietf-liaison-to-icann-rssac/