Subject: RFC 7520 on Examples of Protecting Content Using JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7520

        Title:      Examples of Protecting Content Using 
                    JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE) 
        Author:     M. Miller
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      120
        Characters: 198174
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7520

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7520

This document contains a set of examples using JSON Object Signing
and Encryption (JOSE) technology to protect data.  These examples
present a representative sampling of JSON Web Key (JWK) objects as
well as various JSON Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption
(JWE) results given similar inputs.

This document is a product of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC