Subject: RFC 7529 on Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in the Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 12:27:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7529

        Title:      Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in the 
                    Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object 
                    Specification (iCalendar) 
        Author:     C. Daboo,
                    G. Yakushev
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 43124
        Updates:    RFC 5545, RFC 6321, RFC 7265

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7529

This document defines extensions to the Internet Calendaring and
Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar) (RFC 5545) to
support use of non-Gregorian recurrence rules.  It also defines how
Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV) (RFC 4791) servers and
clients can be extended to support these new recurrence rules.

This document is a product of the Calendaring Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC