Subject: RFC 7546 on Structure of the Generic Security Service (GSS) Negotiation Loop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 14:14:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7546

        Title:      Structure of the Generic Security 
                    Service (GSS) Negotiation Loop 
        Author:     B. Kaduk
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 50075
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7546

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7546

This document specifies the generic structure of the negotiation loop
to establish a Generic Security Service (GSS) security context
between initiator and acceptor.  The control flow of the loop is
indicated for both parties, including error conditions, and
indications are given for where application-specific behavior must be
specified.

This document is a product of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC