Subject: RFC 7557 on Extension Mechanism for the Babel Routing Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 15:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7557

        Title:      Extension Mechanism for the Babel 
                    Routing Protocol 
        Author:     J. Chroboczek
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22626
        Updates:    RFC 6126

        I-D Tag:    draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7557

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7557

This document defines the encoding of extensions to the Babel routing
protocol, as specified in RFC 6126.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC