Subject: Document Action: 'SCIM Definitions, Overview, Concepts and Requirements' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 17:18:31 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'SCIM Definitions, Overview, Concepts and Requirements'
  (draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-08.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the System for Cross-domain Identity
Management Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases/

Technical Summary

The SCIM use cases informational document covers the core set
of use cases discussed in the working group to be used as guidance in
developing SCIM schema and API documents.

Review and Consensus

The document has been reviewed by the working group. The active
contributions mostly come from a relatively small number of vendors.

The current documents represent use cases for "version 2.0" of an earlier
standard that was developed at OpenWeb Foundation. The document has gone
through WGLC and all comments were addressed during the WGLC. It is the view
of the shepherd that the document should be published.

Personnel

Document shepherd: Morteza Ansari
Responsible AD: Barry Leiba