Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-08.txt> (OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:22:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-06-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a method for a protected resource to query
   an OAuth 2.0 authorization server to determine the active state of an
   OAuth 2.0 token and to determine meta-information about this token.
   OAuth 2.0 deployments can use this method to convey information about
   the authorization context of the token from the authorization server
   to the protected resource.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-introspection/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-introspection/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.