Subject: RFC 7517 on JSON Web Key (JWK)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:41:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7517

        Title:      JSON Web Key (JWK) 
        Author:     M. Jones
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      40
        Characters: 93906
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-41.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7517

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7517

A JSON Web Key (JWK) is a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data
structure that represents a cryptographic key.  This specification
also defines a JWK Set JSON data structure that represents a set of
JWKs.  Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers for use with this
specification are described in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
specification and IANA registries established by that specification.

This document is a product of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC