Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05.txt> (Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 14:22:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
   version 2 (OLSRv2)'
  <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-05-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification describes an extension to the Optimized Link State
   Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to support multiple routing
   topologies, while retaining interoperability with OLSRv2 routers that
   do not implement this extension.

   This specification updates RFC 7181 by creating an interoperable
   extension to it.  This specification updates RFC 7188 and RFC XXXX by
   modifying and extending TLV registries and descriptions.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.