Subject: RFC 7554 on Using IEEE 802.15.4e Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) in the Internet of Things (IoT): Problem Statement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 16:07:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7554

        Title:      Using IEEE 802.15.4e Time-Slotted Channel 
                    Hopping (TSCH) in the Internet of Things (IoT):
                    Problem Statement 
        Author:     T. Watteyne, Ed.,
                    M. Palattella,
                    L. Grieco
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 50706
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7554

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7554

This document describes the environment, problem statement, and goals
for using the Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) Medium Access
Control (MAC) protocol of IEEE 802.14.4e in the context of Low-Power
and Lossy Networks (LLNs).  The set of goals enumerated in this
document form an initial set only.

This document is a product of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC