Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-spop-11.txt> (Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:32:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-spop-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-06-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   OAuth 2.0 public clients utilizing the Authorization Code Grant are
   susceptible to the authorization code interception attack.  This
   specification describes the attack as well as a technique to mitigate
   against the threat.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-spop/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-spop/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.