Subject: RFC 7556 on Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7556

        Title:      Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture 
        Author:     D. Anipko, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 59307
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7556

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7556

This document is a product of the work of the Multiple Interfaces
Architecture Design team.  It outlines a solution framework for some
of the issues experienced by nodes that can be attached to multiple
networks simultaneously.  The framework defines the concept of a
Provisioning Domain (PvD), which is a consistent set of network
configuration information.  PvD-aware nodes learn PvD-specific
information from the networks they are attached to and/or other
sources.  PvDs are used to enable separation and configuration
consistency in the presence of multiple concurrent connections.

This document is a product of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC