Subject: RFC 7553 on The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7553

        Title:      The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) 
                    DNS Resource Record 
        Author:     P. Faltstrom, O. Kolkman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 28278
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-faltstrom-uri-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7553

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7553

This document describes the already registered DNS resource record
(RR) type, called the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) RR, that is
used for publishing mappings from hostnames to URIs.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC