Subject: Last Call: <draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01.txt> (Updating the Definition of Term for IAOC Members) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:36:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Updating the Definition of Term for IAOC Members'
  <draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The start and end dates specified in BCP 101 for terms of IAOC
   members has proven to be impractical.  This memo updates BCP 101 to
   establish start and end dates for terms of IAOC members that will be
   more practical.  In addition, this memo clarifies the term of the
   IAOC Chair.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradner-iaoc-terms/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradner-iaoc-terms/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.