Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07.txt> (RTP Topologies) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 13:18:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Core
Maintenance WG (avtcore) to consider the following document:
- 'RTP Topologies'
  <draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-06-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses point to point and multi-endpoint topologies
   used in Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In
   particular, centralized topologies commonly employed in the video
   conferencing industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

   This document is updated with additional topologies and replaces RFC
   5117.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.