Subject: RFC Production Center Request for Proposals

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:44:56 -0700

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC), on behalf of the
RFC Series Editor (RSE) and the Internet Architecture Board (IAB),
announces this Request for Proposal to perform the functions of the
RFC Production Center.  The successful bidder will enter into a
contract with the Internet Society.

The RFP with the Statement of Work can be found at:
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html>.

The IAOC desires a long-term relationship of up to six (6) years
with a successful contractor commencing on January 1, 2016.  The
contract will be for two-years plus the opportunity for two,
two-year contract extensions upon successful performance. The
contract will be for a fixed price, except for certain services as
noted in the RFP.

The closing date for submission of proposals is Monday, August 3,
2015 not later than 5:00 P.M. EDT.   It is expected that a contract
will be concluded October 2015.

All questions/inquiries must be submitted in writing and must be
received no later than July 3, 2015.  Questions/inquiries will be
accepted by email at [email-masked].  All questions and
answers  shall be posted without identification of the question
originator at <https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html> no later than July
17, 2015.

A Bidders Conference will be held on July 10th from 10:00 AM to 1:00
PM PT at the World Trade Center, Seattle, WA, Suite 200, 2211
Elliott Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121-1692.  The conference will provide
an opportunity for potential bidders to ask questions of the current
RFC Series Editor concerning the RFC Production Center and the RFC
Editor organization.  Reservations are required by July 8th, 5:00 PM
PT and must be addressed to [email-masked].  The
conference will be cancelled if there are no reservations made by
the July 8th deadline. The questions and answers from the Bidders
Conference will be published together with questions received by
July 3rd.

The point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative
Director, [email-masked].

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

Heather Flanagan
RFC Series Editor
Chair, RPC Selection Committee