Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-crocker-diversity-conduct-05

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:08:13 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-crocker-diversity-conduct-05
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'An IETF with Much
Diversity and Professional Conduct'
<draft-crocker-diversity-conduct-05.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this document
and IETF work.

The IESG asks the ISE to add the following IESG statement to the
document:

"This document represents the opinion of its authors on this important
topic. The IESG agrees with the importance, and notes that the IETF
community and the IESG have been involved in the issues raised here since
at least 2013. The IESG is committed to working with the community to
provide a diverse, professional, and safe environment at the IETF."

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-crocker-diversity-conduct/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-diversity-conduct/

The process for such documents is described at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html 

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary