Subject: Last Call: <draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-05.txt> (Time Capability in NETCONF) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:58:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Time Capability in NETCONF'
  <draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-05.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a capability-based extension to the Network
   Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) that allows time-triggered
   configuration and management operations. This extension allows
   NETCONF clients to invoke configuration updates according to
   scheduled times, and allows NETCONF servers to attach timestamps to
   the data they send to NETCONF clients.

The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Capability URNs registry 
requires a standards action in order to populate the registry. This document 
was taken out of the ISE stream and brought forward as an AD sponsored 
individual-submission to address this consideration.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.