Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tzdist-service-08.txt> (Time Zone Data Distribution Service) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:21:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Time Zone Data Distribution
Service WG (tzdist) to consider the following document:
- 'Time Zone Data Distribution Service'
  <draft-ietf-tzdist-service-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-06-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a time zone data distribution service that
   allows reliable, secure and fast delivery of time zone data and leap
   second rules to client systems such as calendaring and scheduling
   applications or operating systems.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-service/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-service/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.