Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases-02.txt> (text/markdown Use Cases) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:28:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'text/markdown Use Cases'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases-02.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document elaborates upon the text/markdown media type for use
   with Markdown, a family of plain text formatting syntaxes that
   optionally can be converted to formal markup languages such as HTML.
   Background information, local storage strategies, and additional
   syntax registrations are supplied.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.