Subject: RFC 7566 on Enumservice Registration for 'acct' URI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:45:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7566

        Title:      Enumservice Registration for 'acct' URI 
        Author:     L. Goix, K. Li
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       June 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16874
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-goix-appsawg-enum-acct-uri-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7566

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7566

This document registers an E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) service for
'acct' URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers).

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC