Subject: Randomness sources for the IETF 2015-2016 Nomcom Selection

From: NomCom Chair 2015 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:03:03 -0700

As per RFC3777, and using the RFC3797, 
Publicly Verifiable Nominations Committee (NomCom) Random Selection

the following are the seed selection that will be used on July 6, 2015 (2015-07-06).     
                                                                                
Canadian Lottery Lotto 649                                                      
Wednesday, July 1, 2015 Results:  
https://loteries.espacejeux.com/en/lotteries/lotto-6-49?date=2015-07-01#res                                                                  
  (7 numbers including the bonus number: numbers between 1 and 49)              
                                                                                
US National debt ("Debt Held by the Public"), published by the                  
Treasury department as of Thursday, July 2, 2014                                
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np  
                      
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=07&startDay=2&startYear=2015&endMonth=&endDay=&endYear=                                                
  Last 8 digits, ignore the commas and periods                                  
                                                                                
US National debt ("Intragovernmental Holdings"), published by the               
Treasury department as of Thursday, July 2, 2014, on the same link as above. 
                                               
  Last 8 digits, ignore the commas and periods                                  
                                                                                
Euromillions Lottery                                                            
Friday July 3, 2014 Results:                                                    
http://www.europeanlotteryguild.com/lottery_results/euromillions_results/       
http://www.europeanlotteryguild.com/lottery_results/euromillions_results/draw_history?results_date=2015-07-03                                                  
  (7 numbers including the star balls: 5 numbers between 1 and 50 and 2         
   star balls between 1 and 11)                                                 
                                                                                                                                                            
All the above seeds will be provided (in the order listed above) as             
input to the RFC 3797 selection algorithm to determine the ten                 
voting members of the 2014-15 Nomcom.                                           
                                                                                
Harald Alvestrand                                                            
Nomcom Chair 2015-16                                                         
[email-masked]