Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-04.txt> (KARP IS-IS security analysis) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 08:48:00 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'KARP IS-IS security analysis'
  <draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyzes the threats applicable for Intermediate system
   to Intermediate system (IS-IS) routing protocol and security gaps
   according to the KARP Design Guide.  This document also provides
   specific requirements to address the gaps with both manual and auto
   key management protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.