Subject: RFC 7592 on OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 16:17:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7592

        Title:      OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration 
                    Management Protocol 
        Author:     J. Richer, Ed.,
                    M. Jones,
                    J. Bradley,
                    M. Machulak
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 38044
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7592

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7592

This specification defines methods for management of OAuth 2.0
dynamic client registrations for use cases in which the properties of
a registered client may need to be changed during the lifetime of the
client.  Not all authorization servers supporting dynamic client
registration will support these management methods.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC