Subject: RFC 7602 on IS-IS Extended Sequence Number TLV

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 06:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7602

        Title:      IS-IS Extended Sequence Number TLV 
        Author:     U. Chunduri, W. Lu,
                    A. Tian, N. Shen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 23904
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7602

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7602

This document defines the Extended Sequence Number TLV to protect
Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) PDUs from replay
attacks.

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC