Subject: Last Call: <draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-02.txt> (Tracking Reviews of Documents) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:47:38 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Tracking Reviews of Documents'
  <draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-08-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Several review teams ensure specific types of review are performed on
   Internet-Drafts as they progress towards becoming RFCs.  The tools
   used by these teams to assign and track reviews would benefit from
   tighter integration to the Datatracker.  This document discusses
   requirements for improving those tools without disrupting current
   work flows.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.