Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04.txt> (Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 06:46:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  This document obsoletes RFC6490 by
   adding support for multiple URIs in a TAL.

A down reference exists in this document by using RFC5781 as a Normative 
Reference.  RFC5781 has already been accepted by the community as a down 
reference and is properly documented in the DOWNREF Registry.

The DOWNREF Registry can be accessed via
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/DownrefRegistry

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.