Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06.txt> (TRILL OAM MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:06:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'TRILL OAM MIB'
  <draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-08-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the Management Information Base (MIB) for the
   IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) OAM
   objects.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.