Subject: RFC 7591 on OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 16:17:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7591

        Title:      OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration 
                    Protocol 
        Author:     J. Richer, Ed.,
                    M. Jones, 
                    J. Bradley,
                    M. Machulak,
                    P. Hunt
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 87811
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-30.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7591

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7591

This specification defines mechanisms for dynamically registering
OAuth 2.0 clients with authorization servers.  Registration requests
send a set of desired client metadata values to the authorization
server.  The resulting registration responses return a client
identifier to use at the authorization server and the client metadata
values registered for the client.  The client can then use this
registration information to communicate with the authorization server
using the OAuth 2.0 protocol.  This specification also defines a set
of common client metadata fields and values for clients to use during
registration.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC