Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-03.txt> (A One-Way Loss Metric for IPPM) to Internet Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 07:10:12 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)
to consider the following document:
- 'A One-Way Loss Metric for IPPM'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-03.txt> as Internet Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-08-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo (RFC 2680 bis) defines a metric for one-way loss of packets
   across Internet paths.  It builds on notions introduced and discussed
   in the IPPM Framework document, RFC 2330; the reader is assumed to be
   familiar with that document.  This memo makes RFC 2680 obsolete.

Note:
   This memo replaces an old Proposed Standard, and should be evaluated
    for suitability as an Internet Standards.

   There are two Normative references to Informational RFCs:

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 2330

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 7312

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.