Subject: Last Call: <draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00.txt> (Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for Author Statistics) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 06:59:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for Author
   Statistics'
  <draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-09-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This is the Statement of Work (SOW) for extensions to the IETF
   Datatracker to provide statistics about RFCs and Internet-Drafts and
   their authors.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-sow-author-statistics/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-sow-author-statistics/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.