Subject: Last Call: <draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-11.txt> (More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2) to Internet Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 06:59:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2'
  <draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-11.txt> as Internet Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-09-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol currently only
   supports raw RSA keys.  In constrained environments it is useful to
   make use of other types of public keys, such as those based on
   Elliptic Curve Cryptography.  This documents adds support for other
   types of raw public keys to IKEv2.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.