Subject: NETMOD WG YANG 1.1 Virtual Interim Meetings

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 08:26:58 -0700

The NETCONF Data Modeling Language (NETMOD) WG will hold a series of 
weekly virtual interim meetings in order to resolve YANG 1.1 review 
comments. The meetings will take place on Mondays between 17:00-18:00 
CEST (15:00-16:00 UTC). The dates for the virtual meetings are:

2015-08-24
2015-08-31
2015-09-07
2015-09-14
2015-09-21
2015-09-28
2015-10-05
2015-10-12

We will use the meeting slots as needed (i.e., we may skip slots if
there is nothing to resolve anymore).

Additional information will be announced on the NETMOD mailing list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/maillist.html

/js