Subject: STIR WG Virtual Interim Meeting: October 9, 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:33:13 -0700

The Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (stir) Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on Friday, October 9, 2015.  

Agenda will follow on the STIR WG mailing list:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=stir

STIR WG Virtual Interim Meeting
Friday, October 9, 2015
7:00 am | Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00, 10:00 am Eastern Daylight Time) | 1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mab00e89b345212519bf694feb8a7cbab
Meeting number: 643 423 250
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 643 423 250

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6f3645d7c8d70dd86e0b5670bce1f7ec