Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09.txt> (Exporting MIB Variables using the IPFIX Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:11:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Exporting MIB Variables using the IPFIX Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a way to complement IPFIX Data Records with
   Management Information Base (MIB) objects, avoiding the need to
   define new IPFIX Information Elements for existing Management
   Information Base objects that are already fully specified.

   An IPFIX Options Template and method are specified, which are used to
   export the extra information required to fully describe Simple
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIB objects in IPFIX.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2146/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1436/