Subject: NTP WG Virtual Interim Meeting: 7 October 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:42:05 -0700

The Network Time Protocol (NTP) working group will have a virtual 
interim meeting on Wednesday, 7 October 2015 at 15:30 UTC (5:30 pm CEST, 
11:30 am EDT, 8:30 am PDT). The meeting is scheduled for 1.5 hours to 
allow sufficient time to cover all topics.

The agenda will include the following items:
- Network Time Security (NTS) status and next steps
- NTS implementation update (NTF)
- NTP BCP progress
- AOB (any other business)

The webex details are as follows:

NTP WG virtual interim meeting
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
11:30 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 1 hr 30 mins

WebEx meeting link:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=m8460c23fba91886d33a01751d9871a6b

Meeting number: 495 752 993
Meeting password: synch

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

International numbers available:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=399826627&tollFree=0