Subject: RFC 7651 on 3GPP IP Multimedia Subsystems (IMS) Option for the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:45:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7651

        Title:      3GPP IP Multimedia Subsystems (IMS) 
                    Option for the Internet Key Exchange 
                    Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) 
        Author:     A. Dodd-Noble, S. Gundavelli,
                    J. Korhonen, F. Baboescu, B. Weis
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       September 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 18767
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7651

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7651

This document defines two new configuration attributes for the
Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2).  These attributes
can be used for carrying the IPv4 address and IPv6 address of the
Proxy-Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF).  When an IPsec gateway
delivers these attributes to an IPsec client, the IPsec client can
obtain the IPv4 and/or IPv6 address of the P-CSCF server located in
the 3GPP network.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC