Subject: RFC 7645 on The Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocol (KARP) IS-IS Security Analysis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7645

        Title:      The Keying and Authentication for 
                    Routing Protocol (KARP) IS-IS Security Analysis 
        Author:     U. Chunduri,
                    A. Tian,
                    W. Lu
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 28986
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7645

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7645

This document analyzes the current state of the Intermediate System to
Intermediate System (IS-IS) protocol according to the requirements
set forth in "Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP)
Design Guidelines" (RFC 6518) for both manual and automated key 
management protocols.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC