Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01.txt> (Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP Translation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 06:07:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP Translation'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-09-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document extends the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
   (SIIT) with an Explicit Address Mapping (EAM) algorithm, and formally
   updates RFC 6145.  The EAM algorithm facilitates stateless IP/ICMP
   translation between arbitrary (non-IPv4-translatable) IPv6 endpoints
   and IPv4.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.