Subject: RFC 7642 on System for Cross-domain Identity Management: Definitions, Overview, Concepts, and Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7642

        Title:      System for Cross-domain Identity Management: 
                    Definitions, Overview, Concepts, and Requirements 
        Author:     K. LI, Ed., P. Hunt, B. Khasnabish,
                    A. Nadalin, Z. Zeltsan
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 38759
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7642

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7642

This document provides definitions and an overview of the System for
Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM).  It lays out the system's
concepts, models, and flows, and it includes user scenarios, use
cases, and requirements.

This document is a product of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC