Subject: Protocol Action: 'TRILL OAM MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-11.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:00:05 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'TRILL OAM MIB'
  (draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-11.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots
of Links Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib/

Technical Summary

This document specifies the Management Information Base (MIB) for the
IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) OAM objects.

Working Group Summary

WG process on this draft was unremarkable. Given the people are mostly
not that interested in MIBs, there was good support for adoption, at
least one thorough technical review, but no comments during WG LC.

Document Quality

The document has been reviewed multiple times and is of good quality.
It has received the required MIB Doctor review and the MIB Doctor's
comments have been resolved.  The Shepherd read the document and the
resulting review comments have been resolved in the draft.

Personnel

     Document Shepherd:  Donald Eastlake, 3rd
     Responsible Area Director:  Alia Atlas