Subject: Document Action: 'Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for Author Statistics' to Informational RFC (draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:02:56 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for Author
   Statistics'
  (draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-sow-author-statistics/

Technical Summary

   This is the Statement of Work (SOW) for extensions to the IETF
   Datatracker to provide statistics about RFCs and Internet-Drafts and
   their authors.

Working Group Summary

   This document has gone through the AD sponsored channel.

Document Quality

   This document has been discussed with the tools team and with
   the implementor of the previous statistics system. 

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko. The Document
   Shepherd is Robert Sparks.

RFC Editor Note

  Please delete the middle paragraph in Section 3.2, which says:

  The statistics shall provide insight into the distribution of authors
  according to the number of documents they have authored for recent
  Internet-Drafts, recent RFCs, and all RFCs.