Subject: RFC 7666 on Management Information Base for Virtual Machines Controlled by a Hypervisor

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7666

        Title:      Management Information Base for Virtual 
                    Machines Controlled by a Hypervisor 
        Author:     H. Asai, M. MacFaden,
                    J. Schoenwaelder, K. Shima, T. Tsou
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      52
        Characters: 106260
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7666

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7666

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, this specifies objects for managing
virtual machines controlled by a hypervisor (a.k.a. virtual machine
monitor).

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC