Subject: Document Action: 'Tracking Reviews of Documents' to Informational RFC (draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:31:23 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Tracking Reviews of Documents'
  (draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker/

Technical Summary

   Several review teams ensure specific types of review are performed on
   Internet-Drafts as they progress towards becoming RFCs.  The tools
   used by these teams to assign and track reviews would benefit from
   tighter integration to the Datatracker.  This document discusses
   requirements for improving those tools without disrupting current
   work flows.

Working Group Summary

   There has been some discussion of this draft during last call,
   and more discussion earlier among review teams.

Document Quality

  There is an existing implementation of the model, and the
  purpose of this draft is to describe requirements for an updated
  one.

Personnel

   The sponsoring area director is Jari Arkko.