Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-02.txt> (On Queuing, Marking, and Dropping) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 05:38:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Active Queue Management and
Packet Scheduling WG (aqm) to consider the following document:
- 'On Queuing, Marking, and Dropping'
  <draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This note discusses implementation strategies for coupled queuing and
   mark/drop algorithms.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.