Subject: RFC 7674 on Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7674

        Title:      Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect 
                    Extended Community 
        Author:     J. Haas, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12704
        Updates:    RFC 5575

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7674

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7674

This document updates RFC 5575 ("Dissemination of Flow Specification
Rules") to clarify the formatting of the BGP Flowspec Redirect
Extended Community.

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC