Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03.txt> (Domain Subobjects for Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:25:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture
and Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document:
- 'Domain Subobjects for Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE)'
  <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
   specification and the Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (GMPLS) extensions to RSVP-TE allow abstract nodes and resources to
   be explicitly included in a path setup.  Further Exclude Routes
   extensions to RSVP-TE allow abstract nodes and resources to be
   explicitly excluded in a path setup.

   This document specifies new subobjects to include or exclude 4-Byte
   Autonomous System (AS) and Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) area
   during path setup.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2186/