Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03.txt> (RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of Flexible Grid) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:25:54 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of Flexible Grid'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo describes the extensions to the Resource reserVation
   Protocol Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling protocol to support
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in a GMPLS-controlled network that
   includes devices using the flexible optical grid.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2650/