Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-14.txt> (Configuration of Proactive Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using LSP Ping) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 07:00:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'Configuration of Proactive Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using LSP Ping'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification describes the configuration of proactive MPLS-TP
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for a
   given Label Switched Path (LSP) using a set of TLVs that are carried
   by the LSP-Ping protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.