Subject: Document Action: 'Use Cases for Authentication and Authorization in Constrained Environments' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-ace-usecases-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:28:07 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Use Cases for Authentication and Authorization in Constrained
   Environments'
  (draft-ietf-ace-usecases-10.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Authentication and Authorization for
Constrained Environments Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stephen Farrell and Kathleen Moriarty.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/

Technical Summary

  This document is an Informational RFC describing use cases
  motivating the work on authentication and authorization for
  the Internet of Things environment. 

Working Group Summary

   Consensus from the working group was clear.  While the
   draft took a long time to get through the process, I think it was
   more an artifact of a small number of people not being in favor
   of publishing a use case draft.  There was adequate review of this
  draft and agreement on the content.

Document Quality

No additional reviews are requested.

Personnel

   The document shepherd is Hannes Tschofenig.
   The responsible Area Director is Kathleen Moriarty.