Subject: RFC 7683 on Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7683

        Title:      Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance 
        Author:     J. Korhonen, Ed.,
                    S. Donovan, Ed.,
                    B. Campbell,
                    L. Morand
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Characters: 96330
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-ovli-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7683

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7683

This specification defines a base solution for Diameter overload
control, referred to as Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance
(DOIC).

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC