Subject: RFC 7585 on Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS Based on the Network Access Identifier (NAI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:13:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7585

        Title:      Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS 
                    and RADIUS/DTLS Based on the Network 
                    Access Identifier (NAI) 
        Author:     S. Winter,
                    M. McCauley
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 70699
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7585

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7585

This document specifies a means to find authoritative RADIUS servers
for a given realm.  It is used in conjunction with either RADIUS over
Transport Layer Security (RADIUS/TLS) or RADIUS over Datagram
Transport Layer Security (RADIUS/DTLS).

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC