Subject: RFC 7681 on Email Exchange of Secondary School Transcripts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:16:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7681

        Title:      Email Exchange of Secondary School Transcripts 
        Author:     J. Davin
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       October 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      40
        Characters: 103965
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-davin-eesst-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7681

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7681

A common format simplifies exchange of secondary school academic
transcripts via electronic mail.  Existing standards are applied to
prevent unauthorized alteration of transcript content and to deliver
transcripts directly and securely from each student to his or her
chosen recipients.  By eliminating third-party intervention and
surveillance, the defined protocol better protects student privacy
and independence than does current practice.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC