Subject: RFC 7662 on OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:56:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7662

        Title:      OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection 
        Author:     J. Richer, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 36591
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7662

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7662

This specification defines a method for a protected resource to query
an OAuth 2.0 authorization server to determine the active state of an
OAuth 2.0 token and to determine meta-information about this token.
OAuth 2.0 deployments can use this method to convey information about
the authorization context of the token from the authorization server
to the protected resource.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC