Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02.txt> (Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:41:40 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled
Services WG (pals) to consider the following document:
- 'Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE'
  <draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) protection
   scenarios in which the pseudowire redundancy is provided on the
   Switching-PE (S-PE).  Operations of the S-PEs which provide PW
   redundancy are specified in this document.  Signaling of the
   preferential forwarding status as defined in RFC 6870 is reused.
   This document does not require any change to the T-PEs of MS-PW.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1911/