Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt> (MAC Address Withdrawal over Static Pseudowire) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 10:13:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled
Services WG (pals) to consider the following document:
- 'MAC Address Withdrawal over Static Pseudowire'
  <draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a mechanism to signal MAC address withdrawal
   notification using PW Associated Channel (ACH).  Such notification is
   useful when statically provisioned PWs are deployed in VPLS/H-VPLS
   environment.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.