Subject: Last Call: <draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-03.txt> (Content Security Policy Directive Registry) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:11:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Content Security Policy Directive Registry'
  <draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document establishes an Internet Assigned Number Authority
   (IANA) registry for Content Security Policy directives.  It populates
   the registry with the directives defined in the CSP specification.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.