Subject: BCP 101, RFC 7691 on Updating the Term Dates of IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) Members

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:06:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 101        
        RFC 7691

        Title:      Updating the Term Dates of 
                    IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) Members 
        Author:     S. Bradner, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7197
        Updates:    RFC 4071
        See Also:   BCP 101

        I-D Tag:    draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7691

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7691

BCP 101 defines the start and end dates for the terms of IETF
Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) members;
these terms have proven to be impractical.  This memo updates BCP 101 to
direct the IAOC to establish more practical start and end dates for terms
of IAOC members.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC