Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19.txt> (P2P Overlay Diagnostics) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:00:49 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation
Protocol WG (p2psip) to consider the following document:
- 'P2P Overlay Diagnostics'
  <draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes mechanisms for P2P overlay diagnostics.  It
   defines extensions to the RELOAD P2PSIP base protocol to collect
   diagnostic information, and details the protocol specifications for
   these extensions.  Useful diagnostic information for connection and
   node status monitoring is also defined.  The document also describes
   the usage scenarios and provides examples of how these methods are
   used to perform diagnostics in P2PSIP overlay networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1427/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1190/