Subject: RFC 7703 on Experience with Testing of Mapping of Address and Port Using Translation (MAP-T)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:13:02 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7703

        Title:      Experience with Testing of Mapping 
                    of Address and Port Using Translation 
                    (MAP-T) 
        Author:     E. Cordeiro, R. Carnier,
                    A. Moreiras
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       November 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      56
        Characters: 126481
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-cordeiro-experience-mapt-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7703

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7703

This document describes the testing result of a network utilizing a
Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T) double
translation solution; it provides an overview of user applications'
behavior with a shared IPv4 address.

The MAP-T software is from CERNET Center and the test environment is
on the NIC.br network with real and virtualized machines.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC