Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05.txt> (RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment Metrics Reporting on Video Applications) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:38:02 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Metric Blocks for use with
RTCP's Extended Report Framework WG (xrblock) to consider the following
document:
- 'RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment Metrics Reporting on Video
   Applications'
  <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of loss concealment metrics for video applications of RTP.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.