Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-10.txt> (Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:05:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
Extensions WG (eppext) to consider the following document:
- 'Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for a key relay object that relays DNSSEC key material
   between EPP clients using the poll queue defined in RFC5730.

   This key relay mapping will help facilitate changing the DNS operator
   of a domain while keeping the DNSSEC chain of trust intact.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2393/