Subject: IAOC & Trust Yokohama Plenary Reports

From: The IAOC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 19:34:43 -0800

Dear IETF Community,

As Chairs of the IAOC and IETF Trust, we will give today at the IETF
Plenary a shortened report compared to previous IETFs, focussing on
the main topics that require discussion or are of high importance to
be reported. We of course want to maintain a high level of detail in
our reporting and for that purpose like to share our extended slide
deck with you beforehand for your information.

At the plenary, we will be using only a subset of the referenced
slide deck, discussing the main points.

Please find the extended slide decks here: 
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/plenary-reports.html>

IAOC report:
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IAOC-Report-IETF94-05_000.pdf>

IETF Trust report:
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IETF-Trust-Report-IETF94_000.pdf>

Both, the IAOC and the IETF Trust, like to explicitly welcome
questions and comments today at the plenary, and at any other time
by writing to the IAOC ([email-masked]) or the IETF Trust
([email-masked]) or via the general mailing-list.

Thank you and best regards,

Tobias (IAOC chair) & Benson (IETF Trust chair)