Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-39.txt> (NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:58:21 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document:
- 'NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2'
  <draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-39.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Please note that these documents are belonging together and should be
reviewed together. These documents are in IETF last call:
     draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-39
     draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-39
     draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-12

Abstract

   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version two,
   describing the protocol extensions made from NFS version 4 minor
   version 1.  Major extensions introduced in NFS version 4 minor
   version two include: Server Side Copy, Application I/O Advise, Space
   Reservations, Sparse Files, Application Data Blocks, and Labeled NFS.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.