Subject: Document Action: 'TCP modifications for Congestion Exposure' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 07:53:45 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'TCP modifications for Congestion Exposure'
  (draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-10.txt) as Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Congestion Exposure Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Spencer Dawkins and Martin Stiemerling.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications/

Technical Summary

   Congestion Exposure (ConEx) is a mechanism by which senders inform
   the network about expected congestion based on congestion feedback
   from previous packets in the same flow.  This document describes the
   necessary modifications to use ConEx with the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP).

Working Group Summary

  This draft has been a working group document for about 4 years and 
  has been well reviewed. There are no major issues open on the contents
  of this draft.

Document Quality

  This draft has been a working group document for about 4 years and 
  has been well reviewed. There are no major issues open on the contents
  of this draft.

Personnel

 Suresh Krishnan is the document shepherd. Martin Stiemerling is the
  responsible area director.