Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt> (Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in IS-IS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:47:51 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in IS-IS'
  <draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a means of advertising one or more S-BFD
   Discriminators using the IS-IS Router Capability TLV.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.