Subject: Protocol Action: 'Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion Notification Monitoring in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:46:23 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion Notification
   Monitoring in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)'
  (draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-03.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Spencer Dawkins and Martin Stiemerling.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor/

Technical Summary

   The document describes an OPTIONAL extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing the monitoring of the
   Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion
   Notification fields with the TWAMP-Test protocol.

Working Group Summary

   The document is uncontroversial, and has clear working group consensus to move
   forward, controlling for the fact that the group of participants within the WG
   actively contributing on OWAMP/TWAMP is small relative to the group of all
   contributors.

Document Quality

   Implementations are planned, but none have been reported yet.

Personnel

   The document shepherd is Brian Trammell. 
   The responsible AD is Spencer Dawkins.