Subject: Protocol Action: 'IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures' to Best Current Practice (draft-farrresnickel-harassment-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 08:07:21 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures'
  (draft-farrresnickel-harassment-10.txt) as Best Current Practice

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrresnickel-harassment/

Technical Summary

   IETF Participants must not engage in harassment while at IETF
   meetings, virtual meetings, social events, or on mailing lists.  This
   document lays out procedures for managing and enforcing this policy.

   This document updates RFC 2418.

Working Group Summary

   This topic has been discussed extensively on IETF
   mailing lists, and there is good support for the
   policy going forward.

Document Quality

   The document, and various policies and problems
   preceding it, have been extensively discussed and
   broadly reviewed.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Ines Robles. The responsible
   Area Director is Jari Arkko.