Subject: NTP WG Virtual Interim Meeting: 10 December 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 07:17:42 -0800

The Network Time Protocol (NTP) working group will have a virtual 
interim meeting on Thursday, 10 December 2015 at 16:30 UTC (5:30 pm 
CEST, 11:30 am EST, 8:30 am PST) for 90 minutes.

The agenda will include the following items:
- Network Time Security (NTS) status and next steps
- NTS implementation update (NTF)
- NTP BCP progress
- AOB (any other business)

The webex details are as follows:

IETF NTP WG
Thursday, November 19, 2015
11:30 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr 30 mins
(16:30 pm UTC)

WebEx meeting link:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=m6e6090e58a96d31c59c3ed87ba3b0213

Meeting number: 928 434 336
Meeting password: timesynch

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

International numbers available:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=399826627&tollFree=0