Subject: Document Action: 'Initial Assignment for a Content Security Policy Directive Registry' to Informational RFC (draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:19:29 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Initial Assignment for a Content Security Policy Directive Registry'
  (draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-04.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg/

Technical Summary

This document establishes an Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
registry for Content Security Policy directives.  It populates the
registry with the directives defined in the CSP specification.
The target status is Informational.

Review and Consensus

This is an AD-sponsored draft to establish a registry for CSP
directives. CSP is defined by the W3C, a product of its consensus
process and widely deployed. Discussion of this draft in the IETF will
occur in Last Call.

Personnel

Mark Nottingham is Document Shepherd; Barry Leiba is responsible Area Director.