Subject: RFC 7667 on RTP Topologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:11:29 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7667

        Title:      RTP Topologies 
        Author:     M. Westerlund, S. Wenger
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      48
        Characters: 122959
        Obsoletes:  RFC 5117

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7667

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7667

This document discusses point-to-point and multi-endpoint topologies
used in environments based on the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).
In particular, centralized topologies commonly employed in the video
conferencing industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC