Subject: Request for Proposal: Review Tracker Tool Development

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 10:12:50 -0800

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC), on behalf of the
IETF, announces this Request for Proposals for the development of a
Review Tracker Tool.  The successful bidder will enter into a
contract with the Internet Society.

The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) desires development of a
Review Tracker Tool.  Several review teams ensure specific types of
review are performed on Internet-Drafts as they progress towards
becoming RFCs.  The tools used by these teams to assign and track
reviews would benefit from tighter integration to the Datatracker
and the current tools’ design predate the modern Datatracker.

Tighter integration with the Datatracker would simplify the logic
used to identify documents ready for review, make it simpler for the
Datatracker to associate reviews with documents, and allow users to
reuse their Datatracker credentials.  It would also make it easier
to detect other potential review-triggering events, such as a
document entering working group last call, or when a RFC's standard
level is being changed without revising the RFC.

The RFP can be found at: <https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html>.

Proposals must be received via email at [email-masked] no
later than January 18, 2016.  All questions, inquiries must be
submitted by January 6, 2016.  Responses to questions and inquiries
shall be posted online at:  <https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html> by
January 11, 2016.

The point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative
Director, Ray Pelletier, [email-masked].

Ray Pelletier
IAD