Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-03.txt> (IS-IS Prefix Attributes for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 06:08:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'IS-IS Prefix Attributes for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability'
  <draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-01-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces new sub-TLVs to support advertisement of
   prefix attribute flags and the source router ID of the router which
   originated a prefix advertisement.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.