Subject: New IAB Mailing List: inip-discuss -- IAB Internet Names and Identifiers Discussion List

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 12:30:18 -0800

A new IAB email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
To subscribe: https://www.iab.org/mailman/listinfo/inip-discuss
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/inip-discuss/

Purpose:

The inip-discuss list is an open-subscription list, sponsored by the 
IAB, intended to be an open venue for discussion of the topics covered 
in the scope description for the IAB Internet Names and Identifiers 
Program. These topics broadly include the use and evolution of naming 
systems for the Internet, including but not limited to DNS and other 
protocols that use domain names. Contributions will be covered by the 
IETF Note Well.

The list is intended to provide input and perspective, at the 
architectural level, to discussions in current or potential IETF, IAB, 
or IRTF activities on the topics the Program was formed to address. It 
is not intended to replace or supersede discussions in the IETF on 
specific protocol matters, such as those addressed in the charter for 
the DNSOP WG. It is also not intended to replace or supersede having a 
formal membership and deliverables for the IAB program, which is 
managed at the discretion of the IAB.