Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04.txt> (RFC6374 UDP Return Path) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:05:58 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'RFC6374 UDP Return Path'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the procedure to be used by the Packet Loss
   and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks protocol defined in RFC6374
   when sending and processing MPLS performance management out-of-band
   responses for delay and loss measurements over an IP/UDP return path.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.