Subject: RFC 7736 on Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Media Type Registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 18:28:41 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7736

        Title:      Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) 
                    Media Type Registration 
        Author:     K. Ma
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13053
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7736

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7736

This document defines the standard media type used by the Content
Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) protocol suite, including the
registration procedure and recommended usage of the required payload-
type parameter.

This document is a product of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC