Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-threats-14.txt> (LISP Threats Analysis) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:01:58 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP Threats Analysis'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-threats-14.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-01-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a threat analysis of the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.