Subject: Last Call: <draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt> (Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web-based Browsing and Search Tool) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:56:17 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web-
   based Browsing and Search Tool'
  <draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-02-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Web-based IETF email archive search tool based on the
   requirements captured in RFC6778 was deployed in January 2014.  This
   memo captures the requirements for a set of improvements that have
   been identified during its initial years of community use.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.