Subject: RFC 7735 on Tracking Reviews of Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:44:56 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7735

        Title:      Tracking Reviews of Documents 
        Author:     R. Sparks, T. Kivinen
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 35326
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7735

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7735

Several review teams ensure specific types of review are performed on
Internet-Drafts as they progress towards becoming RFCs.  The tools
used by these teams to assign and track reviews would benefit from
tighter integration to the Datatracker.  This document discusses
requirements for improving those tools without disrupting current
work flows.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC