Subject: Protocol Action: 'IS-IS Prefix Attributes for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:38:54 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IS-IS Prefix Attributes for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability'
  (draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-04.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes/

Technical Summary

This document introduces new sub-TLVs to support advertisement of
prefix attribute flags and the source router ID of the router which
originated a prefix advertisement.

Working Group Summary

There was no controversy in the WG over this draft.

Document Quality

There is good interest in the industry to implementing this standard.

Personnel

  Shepherd: Christian Hopps.
  AD: Alia Atlas.