Subject: RFC 7760 on Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for Author Statistics

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:58:43 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7760

        Title:      Statement of Work for Extensions 
                    to the IETF Datatracker for Author 
                    Statistics 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16816
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7760

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7760

This is the Statement of Work (SOW) for extensions to the IETF Datatracker 
to provide statistics about RFCs and Internet-Drafts and their authors.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC