Subject: RFC 7762 on Initial Assignment for the Content Security Policy Directives Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:04:41 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7762

        Title:      Initial Assignment for the Content 
                    Security Policy Directives Registry 
        Author:     M. West
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 10241
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7762

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7762

This document establishes an Internet Assigned Number Authority
(IANA) registry for Content Security Policy directives and populates
that registry with the directives defined in the Content Security
Policy Level 2 specification.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC