Subject: Last Call: <draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-02.txt> (P-Access-Network-Info ABNF Update) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:43:09 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'P-Access-Network-Info ABNF Update'
  <draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-02-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC 7315, by modifying the extension-access-
   info part of the P-Access-Network-Info header field Augmented Backus-
   Naur Form (ABNF).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.