Subject: RFC 7738 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:57:38 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7738

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for the Consultative Committee for 
                    Space Data Systems (CCSDS) 
        Author:     M. Blanchet, A. Schiltknecht,
                    P. Shames
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14304
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7738

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7738

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
intended for persistently and uniquely naming resources published by
the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC