Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-03.txt> (Moving Outdated TCP Extensions and TCP-related Documents to Historic and Informational Status) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 07:31:13 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:
- 'Moving Outdated TCP Extensions and TCP-related Documents to Historic
   and Informational Status'
  <draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-01-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document reclassifies several TCP extensions and TCP-related
   documents that have either been superseded, have never seen
   widespread use, or are no longer recommended for use to "Historic"
   status.  The affected RFCs are RFC 675, RFC 721, RFC 761, RFC 813,
   RFC 816, RFC 879, RFC 896, RFC 1078, and RFC 6013.  Additionally,
   this document reclassifies RFC 700, RFC 794, RFC 814, RFC 817, RFC
   872, RFC 889, RFC 964, and RFC 1071 to "Informational" status.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.