Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-10.txt> (Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 06:15:06 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG
(codec) to consider the following document:
- 'Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec'
  <draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-01-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the Ogg encapsulation for the Opus interactive
   speech and audio codec.  This allows data encoded in the Opus format
   to be stored in an Ogg logical bitstream.

Please note that the document makes normative references to RFCs 3533 and 4732, which are informational.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.