Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-12.txt> (HTTP Alternative Services) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 05:44:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
(httpbis) to consider the following document:
- 'HTTP Alternative Services'
  <draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-02-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies "Alternative Services" for HTTP, which allow
   an origin's resources to be authoritatively available at a separate
   network location, possibly accessed with a different protocol
   configuration.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.