Subject: RFC 7758 on Time Capability in NETCONF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:58:59 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7758

        Title:      Time Capability in NETCONF 
        Author:     T. Mizrahi, Y. Moses
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 56330
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7758

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7758

This document defines a capability-based extension to the Network
Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) that allows time-triggered
configuration and management operations.  This extension allows
NETCONF clients to invoke configuration updates according to
scheduled times and allows NETCONF servers to attach timestamps to
the data they send to NETCONF clients.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC