Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-24

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:00:25 -0800

The IESG has completed a review of
draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-24 consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'An Internet Protocol
Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices'
<draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-24.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in the
v6ops WG, but this relationship does not prevent publishing.

Additionally, the IESG requests the following note be added to the
document if it is published:

The consensus-based IETF description of IPv6 functionality for cellular
hosts is described in RFC 7066.

The IESG would also like the Independent Submissions Editor to review the
comments in the datatracker related to this document and determine
whether or not they merit incorporation into the document. Comments may
exist in both the ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile/

The process for such documents is described at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html 

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary