Subject: Updated Changes to IAOC Admin Procedures for Review

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 05:40:38 -0800

As required by RFC 7691 the IAOC has developed a proposed update to
the IAOC Administrative Procedures to define the start and end of
the terms of IAOC members.  

Comments received from the community since 20 January have been
incorporated into a new draft dated 28 January.  In addition,
several said the procedures were difficult to read and understand in
their lawyer-like language and format. Accordingly the procedures
have been re-written and re-formatted.

Please see the proposed changes, Draft IAOC Administrative
Procedures dated 28 January 2016 here:
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IAOCAdministrativeProcedures-update
-16-01-28-b.htm>

They can be compared to the last draft version dated 8 December 2015
here:
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IAOC-Administrative-Procedures-2015
-02.pdf>

Please send any comments before 8 February 2016 to [email-masked].

Thanks
Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director