Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for RFC Series Oversight Committee (RSOC)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:43:01 -0800

The IAB announced a call for nominations to fill an open position on the 
RSOC on 28 January 2016.  For details on the position and further links, 
please see the previous message here: 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/VJHfetDXM2oZg-2nRA_8qtWLVXA

The call completed, and 4 people accepted nominations.  As specified in
the announcement, the IAB is now providing that list to the community.
If you have opinions, information, or perspectives on the individuals 
for the RSOC which you believe would help the IAB select the new RSOC 
member, please provide comments to iab-chair at iab.org and execd at 
iab.org. Please provide feedback before 11 March 2016.

With thanks for their willingness to serve, the list of willing nominees:

- Loa Andersson
- John C Klensin
- Barry Leiba
- Adam Roach

For the IAB,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager