Subject: RFC 7749 on The "xml2rfc" Version 2 Vocabulary

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:58:21 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7749

        Title:      The "xml2rfc" Version 2 Vocabulary 
        Author:     J. Reschke
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       February 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      76
        Characters: 109478
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2629

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7749

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7749

This document defines the "xml2rfc" version 2 vocabulary: an
XML-based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

Version 2 represents the state of the vocabulary (as implemented by
several tools and as used by the RFC Editor) around 2014.

This document obsoletes RFC 2629.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC