Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-13.txt> (An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:33:14 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to the Routing System
WG (i2rs) to consider the following document:
- 'An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System'
  <draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-13.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-03-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the IETF architecture for a standard,
   programmatic interface for state transfer in and out of the Internet
   routing system.  It describes the basic architecture, the components,
   and their interfaces with particular focus on those to be
   standardized as part of the Interface to Routing System (I2RS).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.