Subject: MODERN WG Virtual Interim Meeting: March 1, 2016

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 07:05:00 -0800

The Managing, Ordering, Distributing, Exposing, & Registering telephone Numbers (modern) Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on March 1, 2016 at 11:00am EST (4:00pm UTC).

Agenda information will be distributed on the MODERN mailing list.

WebEx information:

Meeting number: 640 492 516
Meeting password (needed for use with the WebEx Mobile App): 12345

Meeting link: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m453961f508010fcc95b10dd34f0d9318

Audio connection:

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 640 492 516

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.