Subject: Document Action: 'Privacy considerations for DHCPv6' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 07:08:11 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Privacy considerations for DHCPv6'
  (draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-04.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Brian Haberman and Terry Manderson.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy/

Technical Summary: 

This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
DHCPv6 (RFC 3315).

Working Group Summary: 

This document analyzes the privacy issues associated with the use of
DHCPv6.

Document Quality: 

This document has had thorough reviews by many interested and
knowledgeable folks (beyond those mentioned in the acknowledgements
section). There were no significant points of difficulty or
controversy with the contents of the document.

Personnel: 

Bernie Volz is the document shepherd. Brian Haberman is the responsible AD.