Subject: NETMOD WG Virtual Interim Meeting: 22 February 2016

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 07:46:24 -0800

The NETCONF Data Modeling Language (NETMOD) WG will have a virtual 
interim meeting on 22 February 2016 at 10:00 EST (15:00 UTC) to discuss 
use-cases and solutions for combining YANG modules into the schema 
defined in other YANG modules, as this is a blocking item for some other 
working groups currently. The agenda for the meeting is:

5 min: agenda bashing, scribes, note well, etherpad, etc.
20 min: use-case summary (draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-02)
20 min: proposal #1 (draft-lhotka-netmod-ysdl-00)
20 min: proposal #2 (draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-00)
55 min: general discussion or end early

All participants should come prepared to discuss these drafts.

Note: it is understood that draft-clemm-netmod-mount is related work, 
but the chairs wish to only focus on the schema composition issue at 
this time.

Etherpad: http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/netmod-interim-20160222

Regards,

NETMOD Chairs

--
NETMOD Virtual Interim Meeting
Monday, February 22, 2016
4:00 pm | Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00) | 2 hrs

Join WebEx meeting:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me171803d3dfe83d3f0d003f8332b032f
Meeting number: 646 684 956
Meeting password: Qbds3nPZ

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 684 956
Toll-free calling restrictions

Add this meeting to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf4e7a67f2b45f6542947fa3464d35e05

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.