Subject: Last Call: <draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-05.txt> (IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm (rfc6145bis)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:48:48 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm (rfc6145bis)'
  <draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-03-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
   (SIIT), which translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers
   (including ICMP headers).  This document obsoletes RFC 6145.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.