Subject: RFC 7785 on Recommendations for Prefix Binding in the Context of Softwire Dual-Stack Lite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 19:17:24 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7785

        Title:      Recommendations for Prefix Binding in 
                    the Context of Softwire Dual-Stack Lite 
        Author:     S. Vinapamula, 
                    M. Boucadair
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       February 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 20529
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7785

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7785

This document discusses issues induced by the change of the Dual-
Stack Lite (DS-Lite) Basic Bridging BroadBand (B4) IPv6 address and
sketches a set of recommendations to solve those issues.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC