Subject: RFC 7732 on Forwarder Policy for Multicast with Admin-Local Scope in the Multicast Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks (MPL)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:33:59 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7732

        Title:      Forwarder Policy for Multicast with 
                    Admin-Local Scope in the Multicast Protocol 
                    for Low-Power and Lossy Networks (MPL) 
        Author:     P. van der Stok, R. Cragie
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 34403
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7732

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7732

The purpose of this document is to specify an automated policy for
the routing of Multicast Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks
(MPL) multicast messages with Admin-Local scope in a border router.

This document is a product of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC