Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-04.txt> (Defining and Using Metadata with YANG) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 06:17:30 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'Defining and Using Metadata with YANG'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-03-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG extension statement that allows for
   defining metadata annotations in YANG modules.  The document also
   specifies XML and JSON encoding of annotations and other rules for
   annotating instances of YANG data nodes.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.