Subject: RFC 7801 on GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher "Kuznyechik"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 17:49:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7801

        Title:      GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher 
                    "Kuznyechik" 
        Author:     V. Dolmatov, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 25039
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7801

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7801

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard GOST R 34.12-2015 describing the block
cipher with a block length of n=128 bits and a key length of k=256
bits, which is also referred to as "Kuznyechik".  This algorithm is
one of the set of Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called
GOST algorithms).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC