Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03.txt> (Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in L2TPv3) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 14:45:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol
Extensions WG (l2tpext) to consider the following document:
- 'Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in L2TPv3'
  <draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new AVP that allows L2TP Control Connection
   Endpoints (LCCEs) to advertise one or more Seamless BFD (S-BFD)
   Discriminator values using L2TPv3.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.