Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web-based Browsing and Search Tool' to Informational RFC (draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 12:19:24 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web-
   based Browsing and Search Tool'
  (draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt) as Informational
RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements/

Technical Summary

  The IETF web-based email archive search tool was deployed in
  January 2014.  It was based on the requirements captured in
  RFC 6778.  This memo captures requirements for a set of
  improvements that have been identified during its initial
  years of community use.

Working Group Summary

  No IETF Working Group was involved in producing this document.
  This document has been reviewed by the IAOC Tools Committee.

Document Quality

  This document has been discussed by the IAOC Tools Committee, and it
  has been discussed on the tools-discuss mail list.  The vast majority
  of comments raised have been incorporated into the document.  As is
  often the case in sch discussions, some comments did not gain support
  from others, and these comments were not incorporated.

Personnel

  The Document Shepherd is Russ Housley and the responsible
  Area Director is Jari Arkko.