Subject: RFC 7818 on URN Namespace for MEF Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7818

        Title:      URN Namespace for MEF Documents 
        Author:     M. Jethanandani
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8564
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mahesh-mef-urn-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7818

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7818

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) "mef" for
Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
MEF Forum (https://www.mef.net).  MEF specifies and manages resources
that utilize this URN identification model.  Management activities
for these and other resources types are handled by the manager of the
MEF Assigned Names and Numbers (MANN) registry.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC