Subject: BCP 25, RFC 7776 on IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:00:49 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 25        
        RFC 7776

        Title:      IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures 
        Author:     P. Resnick,
                    A. Farrel
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 42853
        Updates:    RFC 2418, RFC 7437
        See Also:   BCP 25

        I-D Tag:    draft-farrresnickel-harassment-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7776

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7776

IETF Participants must not engage in harassment while at IETF
meetings, virtual meetings, or social events or while participating
in mailing lists.  This document lays out procedures for managing and
enforcing this policy.

This document updates RFC 2418 by defining new working group
guidelines and procedures.  This document updates RFC 7437 by
allowing the Ombudsteam to form a recall petition without further
signatories.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC