Subject: RFC 7794 on IS-IS Prefix Attributes for Extended IPv4 and IPv6 Reachability

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 11:43:28 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7794

        Title:      IS-IS Prefix Attributes for Extended 
                    IPv4 and IPv6 Reachability 
        Author:     L. Ginsberg, Ed.,
                    B. Decraene, S. Previdi,
                    X. Xu, U. Chunduri
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15925
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7794

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7794

This document introduces new sub-TLVs to support advertisement of
IPv4 and IPv6 prefix attribute flags and the source router ID of the
router that originated a prefix advertisement.

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC