Subject: IETF 95 - Final Agenda Changes and Registration Deadlines

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:16:59 -0700

IETF 95 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
April 3-8, 2016

Meeting Venue: Hilton Buenos Aires 
Register: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html
Important Deadlines & Registration Fees: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates-2016.html

1. Registration Deadlines
2. Final Agenda Changes
3. Letters of Invitation
4. Sponsorship Opportunities
5. Hackathon Registration 
6. Code Sprint
7. Meeting Wiki
==================================================

1. Registration Deadlines
	• UPCOMING DEADLINE - 2016-03-25 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC 23:59.
	• 2016-03-28 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
	• 2016-04-01 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00 local meeting time.
	• 2016-04-03 - 2016-04-08: IETF 95 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
	
2. Final Agenda Changes
	Tuesday 1620-1720 PALS - Room change to Atlantico B
	Tuesday 1620-1720 OPSEC - Room change to Buen Ayre A
	Tuesday 1740-1910 OPSEC - Session Added
	Tuesday 1740-1910 ISIS - CANCELED
	Wednesday 1620-1720 DANE - CANCELED
	Friday 1220-1320 DNSOP - Moved to Wednesday 1620-1720

3. Letters of Invitation

	Information regarding visa requirements for Argentina:
	http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesibleingles/?visas

	Letters of Invitation Requested After February 15th: 
	
	You will need a local letter of invitation from CABASE
	 to process your visa application. The IETF has arranged a
	 visa process for attendees that does not require a hard copy
	 local letter of invitation. The electronic version that you
	 print will be sufficient. Please use the link in your IETF
	 registration confirmation email to request this letter. If
	 you have not yet registered for the meeting, you will be
	 able to generate a letter during the registration process.

4. Sponsorships Available

	Information about sponsorships for the first-ever IETF meeting
	in Latin America, during the 30th anniversary of the IETF can be
	found here:

	http://iaoc.ietf.org/host-and-sponsorship.html
	
	Contact [email-masked]

5. Hackathon Information

	The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a
	Hackathon at IETF 95 to encourage developers to discuss,
	collaborate and develop utilities, ideas, sample code and
	solutions that show practical implementations of IETF standards.

	When: Saturday April 2 and Sunday April 3 
	Where: Hilton Buenos Aires, Room: Atlantico C
	
	Signup for the Hackathon:
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf95/hackathonregistration.py 
	
	More information can be found here:
	http://ietf.org/hackathon/95-hackathon.html Keep up to date by
	subscribing to: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

	The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend the
	invitation to colleagues outside the IETF!

	Here’s what happened at the Hackathon in Yokohama at IETF 94
	(blog post):
	https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/opensource/blog/2015/11/12/ietf-94-hackathon-open-source-and-open-standards-in-yokohama

	These brief videos from the IETF 93 Hackathon in Prague explain
	more about how IETF Hackathons work:
	https://youtu.be/emZ-pIJLDlg?list=PLC86T-6ZTP5g87jdxNqdWV5475U-yEE8M

	To see the current list of technologies planned for the IETF 95
	Hackathon, or to volunteer to champion additional technologies,
	visit the IETF 95 Meeting
	Wiki: https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/95hackathon

6. Code Sprint

	The IETF 95 Code Sprint in Buenos Aires will, as always, let you
	work on fixing those things about the datatracker which you most
	urgently desire to do something about.

	When: Saturday April 2 from 09:30 to 18:00 
	Where: Hilton Buenos Aires, Pacara B
	Mailing List:
	​https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
	Sign Up: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF95SprintSignUp

	For information on setting up your environment, code
	checkout and commit, etc., see:
	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/SprintCoderSetup

	The Sprint will be run according to the IETFSprintHowto:
	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETFSprintHowto

7. Meeting Wiki

	The IETF 95 meeting wiki (Your Wiki) has been created to
	exchange information regarding IETF 95.

	Your IETF 95 (Buenos Aires) wiki can be found here:
	http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf95 and is
	also accessible from the Yokohama meeting page
	(http://www.ietf.org/meeting/95/index.html) on the IETF website.

	To create an account, click ‘Login’ at the bottom of the wiki
	and then ‘Register’. If you have forgotten your password, you
	may reset it with the "Send new password" link.