Subject: Last Call: <draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03.txt> (Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 06:56:12 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic'
  <draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03.txt> as Informational RFC

To follow the procedure 2 at http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/designating-rfcs-as-historic.html, we need an IETF Last Call for this draft. Note that https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-copspr-sppi-to-historic/ had already its 2 weeks IETF Last Call

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-03-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo reclassifies RFC 3084, COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning,
   and RFC 3159, Structure of Policy Provisioning Information, to
   Historic status.  This memo obsoletes RFC 3084, RFC 3159, RFC 3317,
   RFC 3318, and RFC 3571.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.