Subject: RFC 7827 on The Role of the IRTF Chair

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7827

        Title:      The Role of the IRTF 
                    Chair 
        Author:     L. Eggert
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 16696
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-irtf-chair-description-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7827

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7827

This document briefly describes the role of the Chair of the Internet
Research Task Force (IRTF), discusses its duties, and outlines the
skill set a candidate for the role should ideally have.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC