Subject: RFC 7763 on The text/markdown Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7763

        Title:      The text/markdown Media Type 
        Author:     S. Leonard
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 34580
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7763

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7763

This document registers the text/markdown media type for use with
Markdown, a family of plain-text formatting syntaxes that optionally
can be converted to formal markup languages such as HTML.

This document is a product of the ART Area General Application Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC