Subject: Moved to Historic: RFC 3159 on Structure of Policy Provisioning Information (SPPI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 3159 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 3159

        Title:      Structure of Policy Provisioning Information 
                    (SPPI) 
        Author:     K. McCloghrie, M. Fine,
                    J. Seligson, K. Chan,
                    S. Hahn, R. Sahita,
                    A. Smith, F. Reichmeyer
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2001
        Pages:      40
        Characters: 78621
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rap-sppi-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc3159

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC3159

This document, the Structure of Policy Provisioning Information (SPPI), defines the adapted subset of SNMP's Structure of Management Information (SMI) used to write Policy Information Base (PIB) modules.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC