Subject: RFC 7842 on Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web-Based Browsing, and Search Tool

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:15:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7842

        Title:      Requirements for Improvements to the 
                    IETF Email List Archiving, Web-Based Browsing, 
                    and Search Tool 
        Author:     R. Sparks
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13316
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7842

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7842

The web-based IETF email archive search tool based on the
requirements captured in RFC 6778 was deployed in January 2014.  This
memo captures the requirements for a set of improvements that have
been identified during its initial years of community use.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC