Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-12.txt> (The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 07:14:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-05-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The following URL https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6020.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-12.txt, highlighting the changes with RFC6020,  might help for your review.

Abstract

   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration data,
   state data, remote procedure calls, and notifications for network
   management protocols.  This document also specifies the YANG mappings
   to the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.