Subject: RFC 7819 on Privacy Considerations for DHCP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 17:00:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7819

        Title:      Privacy Considerations for DHCP 
        Author:     S. Jiang, S. Krishnan, T. Mrugalski
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 32944
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7819

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7819

DHCP is a protocol that is used to provide addressing and
configuration information to IPv4 hosts.  This document discusses the
various identifiers used by DHCP and the potential privacy issues.

This document is a product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC