Subject: Last Call: <draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02.txt> (Clarifying registry procedures for the Websockets sub-protocol registry) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:58:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Clarifying registry procedures for the Websockets sub-protocol
   registry'
  <draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-05-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document clarifies the instructions to IANA for the sub-protocol
   registry set up for Websockets in RFC 6455.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.