Subject: RFC 7835 on Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Threat Analysis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7835

        Title:      Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Threat 
                    Analysis 
        Author:     D. Saucez, L. Iannone, O. Bonaventure
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 45107
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lisp-threats-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7835

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7835

This document provides a threat analysis of the Locator/ID Separation
Protocol (LISP).

This document is a product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC