Subject: Moved to Historic: RFC 3571 on Framework Policy Information Base for Usage Feedback

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:11:13 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 3571 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 3571

        Title:      Framework Policy Information Base for 
                    Usage Feedback 
        Author:     D. Rawlins, A. Kulkarni,
                    K. Ho Chan, M. Bokaemper,
                    D. Dutt
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2003
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 70894
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc3571

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC3571

This document describes a portion of the Policy Information Base (PIB) to control policy usage collection and reporting in a device. The provisioning classes specified here allow a Policy Decision Point (PDP) to select which policy objects should collect usage information, what information should be collected and when it should be reported. This PIB requires the presence of other PIBs (defined elsewhere) that provide the policy objects from which usage information is collected. This memo provides information for the Internet community.  

This document is a product of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC