Subject: Moved to Historic: RFC 3084 on COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning (COPS-PR)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:10:59 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 3084 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 3084

        Title:      COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning 
                    (COPS-PR) 
        Author:     K. Chan, J. Seligson,
                    D. Durham, S. Gai,
                    K. McCloghrie, S. Herzog,
                    F. Reichmeyer, R. Yavatkar,
                    A. Smith
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2001
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 79341
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rap-pr-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc3084

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC3084

This document describes the use of the Common Open Policy Service (COPS) protocol for support of policy provisioning (COPS-PR).  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC