Subject: Moved to Historic: RFC 3317 on Differentiated Services Quality of Service Policy Information Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 3317 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 3317

        Title:      Differentiated Services Quality of Service 
                    Policy Information Base 
        Author:     K. Chan, R. Sahita,
                    S. Hahn, K. McCloghrie
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      96
        Characters: 188553
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-diffserv-pib-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc3317

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC3317

This document is a product of the Differentiated Services Working Group of the IETF.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC