Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-06.txt> (RSVP-TE Extensions for Collecting SRLG Information) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 13:09:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture
and Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document:
- 'RSVP-TE Extensions for Collecting SRLG Information'
  <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-06-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation
   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE), including GMPLS, to support
   automatic collection of Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) information for
   the TE link formed by a Label Switched Path (LSP).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2478/