Subject: RFC 7856 on Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 16:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7856

        Title:      Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB) 
        Author:     Y. Cui, J. Dong,
                    P. Wu, M. Xu, A. Yla-Jaaski
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 34767
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7856

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7856

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines objects for managing a softwire mesh.

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC