Subject: IETF 96 - Registration and Hotel Reservations Now Open!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 12:03:37 -0700

IETF 96
Berlin, Germany
July 17 - 22, 2016
Host: Juniper

IETF 96 Information: http://ietf.org/meeting/96/index.html
Register online at: http://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

1.  Registration
2.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
3.  Accommodations

1. Registration:
	A. Early-Bird Registration: USD 700.00 plus VAT*, if paid
	in full prior to 23:59 UTC 8 July 2016
	B. After Early-Bird cutoff: USD 875.00 plus VAT*
	C. Full-time Student Registrations: USD 150.00 (with proper ID) plus VAT*
	D. One Day Pass Registration: USD 375.00 plus VAT*
	E. Registration Cancellation   
	Cutoff for registration cancellation is Monday, 11 July 2016 at UTC 23:59. 
	Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation fee if requested by 
	that date and time.
	F. Online Registration and Payment ends Friday, 15 July, 2016, 17:00 local Berlin time
	G. On-site Registration begins on Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 10:00 local Berlin time.
	* VAT FAQ - http://ietf.org/meeting/96/vat-faq.html

2. Visas & Letters of Invitation:

	After you complete the registration process, you may
	request an electronic IETF letter of invitation. The
	registration system also allows for you to request hard copy
	IETF letters of invitation. You may request one at a later
	time by following the link provided in the confirmation
	email.

	Please note that local letters of invitation for
	inclusion with Visa applications will not be provided through
	the IETF Registration system. To request a local letter of
	invitation, see: http://ietf.org/meeting/96/local-loi.html

3.  Accommodations:
	The IETF is holding a block of 480 guest rooms at the The
	InterContinental Berlin, the headquarter's hotel. Room rates
	include breakfast and in-room high-speed Internet access. 

	Reservation Cutoff Date: 25 June 2016
	Reservations Link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/IETF2016
	
	The IETF is holding a block of 250 guest rooms at the
	Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, the overflow hotel, which is
	located right across the street from the InterContinental
	Berlin. Room rates include breakfast and in-room high-speed
	Internet access. 
	
	Reservation Cutoff Date: 3 July 2016
	Reservations Link: https://aws.passkey.com/e/13810598
	
	For more information about accommodations during IETF 96, see:
	http://ietf.org/meeting/96/hotel.html