Subject: RFC 7853 on A URN Namespace for Globus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7853

        Title:      A URN Namespace for Globus 
        Author:     S. Martin,
                    S. Tuecke,
                    B. McCollam,
                    M. Lidman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]<
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 11530
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-martin-urn-globus-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7853

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7853

This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace to be
used by Globus for naming persistent resources.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC