Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04.txt> (ForCES Inter-FE LFB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:37:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'ForCES Inter-FE LFB'
  <draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-06-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes how to extend the ForCES LFB topology across
   FEs by defining the Inter-FE LFB Class.  The Inter-FE LFB Class
   provides the ability to pass data and metadata across FEs without
   needing any changes to the ForCES specification.  The document
   focuses on Ethernet transport.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.