Subject: Document Action: 'An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-15.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 12:28:04 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System'
  (draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-15.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Interface to the Routing System
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/

Technical Summary

 This document describes the IETF architecture for a standard,
  programmatic interface for state transfer in and out of the Internet
  routing system.  It describes the basic architecture, the components,
  and their interfaces with particular focus on those to be
  standardized as part of the Interface to Routing System (I2RS).

Working Group Summary

There has been significant debate and discussion relating to template, 
 multi-head control, security and consensus was made on these topics.

Document Quality

There was active discussion in the WG and the document passed through
 a number of iterations reflecting that. This document has been well 
 reviewed and updated to reflect comments received in WG last call.
 
Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Mach Chen
   Who is the Responsible Area Director? Deborah Brungard