Subject: RFC 7874 on WebRTC Audio Codec and Processing Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 16:48:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7874

        Title:      WebRTC Audio Codec and Processing 
                    Requirements 
        Author:     JM. Valin, C. Bran
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 16160
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7874

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7874

This document outlines the audio codec and processing requirements
for WebRTC endpoints.

This document is a product of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC