Subject: RFC 7849 on An IPv6 Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 11:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7849

        Title:      An IPv6 Profile for 3GPP 
                    Mobile Devices 
        Author:     D. Binet, M. Boucadair,
                    A. Vizdal, G. Chen,
                    N. Heatley, R. Chandler,
                    D. Michaud, D. Lopez,
                    W. Haeffner
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],   
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 51725
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-24.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7849

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7849

This document defines a profile that is a superset of the connection
to IPv6 cellular networks defined in the IPv6 for Third Generation
Partnership Project (3GPP) Cellular Hosts document.  This document
defines a profile that is a superset of the connections to IPv6
cellular networks defined in "IPv6 for Third Generation Partnership
Project (3GPP) Cellular Hosts" (RFC 7066).

Both mobile hosts and mobile devices with the capability to share
their 3GPP mobile connectivity are in scope.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC