Subject: Corrected Announcement: RFC 7868 on Cisco's Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 08:20:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7868

        Title:      Cisco's Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing 
                    Protocol (EIGRP) 
        Author:     D. Savage, J. Ng,
                    S. Moore, D. Slice,
                    P. Paluch, R. White
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      80
        Characters: 179677
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-savage-eigrp-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7868

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7868

This document describes the protocol design and architecture for
Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).  EIGRP is a
routing protocol based on Distance Vector technology.  The specific
algorithm used is called "DUAL", a Diffusing Update Algorithm as
referenced in "Loop-Free Routing Using Diffusing Computations"
(Garcia-Luna-Aceves 1993).  The algorithm and procedures were
researched, developed, and simulated by SRI International.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC