Subject: ITS BOF Virtual Interim Meeting: May 31, 2016

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 16:26:44 -0700

The Intelligent Transportation Systems (its) BOF will hold a virtual 
interim meeting on May 31, 2016 at 1000 EDT (1400 UTC).

ITS Virtual BOF Session
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
10:00 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6a2426507fd79ed99642514b3c75c149
Meeting number: 644 158 525
Meeting password: may31st

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 644 158 525

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5f3d256232517f6c2e17acdeca317f3f

Need help? Go to:
http://help.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.