Subject: RFC Format CSS SOW for Community Review

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 14:15:07 -0700

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) intends to
solicit Request for Proposals to develop RFC Formatting tools on
behalf of the RFC Series Editor.

In anticipation of the RFP the IAOC is seeking a review of the CSS
Statement of Work for the HTML and PDF format outputs.

The RFC Series Editor will be producing multiple publication formats
as part of the RFC Format project (see RFC 6949 and
draft-iab-rfc-framework for more information on the RFC Format
project). As part of this work, a CSS must be developed for the HTML
and PDF outputs.

Community review is requested of the SOW prior to issuing an RFP for
development.  This SOW relies on the contents of Internet-Drafts
that are not yet final; however, these Internet-Drafts are stable
enough to review these SOWs.

The CSS SOW is located here: https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html

Comments on these SOWs should be submitted to
[email-masked].

Input would be appreciated by 21 June 2016.

Thanks
Ray 
IETF Administrative Director