Subject: RFC 7922 on Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework and Information Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:44:58 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7922

        Title:      Interface to the Routing System (I2RS)
                    Traceability: Framework and Information Model 
        Author:     J. Clarke, G. Salgueiro, C. Pignataro
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 36070
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7922

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7922

This document describes a framework for traceability in the Interface
to the Routing System (I2RS) and the information model for that
framework.  It specifies the motivation, requirements, and use cases,
and defines an information model for recording interactions between
elements implementing the I2RS protocol.  This framework provides a
consistent tracing interface for components implementing the I2RS
architecture to record what was done, by which component, and when.
It aims to improve the management of I2RS implementations, and can be
used for troubleshooting, auditing, forensics, and accounting
purposes.

This document is a product of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC