Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review Committee (RZERC)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 11:16:36 -0700

The IAB recently requested nominations for the ICANN Root Zone Evolution 
Review Committee (RZERC). For details on the position, please see: 
https://www.iab.org/2016/05/25/volunteer-needed-for-icann-
root-zone-evolution-review-committee-rzerc/

We have a number of candidates, and the IAB is now soliciting comments 
from the community on these candidates.

The following candidates have put their names forward:

   Marc Blanchet
   Warren Kumari
   Kaveh Ranjbar
   Jim Reid 

Please send your remarks in confidence about any or all candidates to
[email-masked] and [email-masked] by Friday, 8 July 2016.  We thank 
you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager