Subject: RFC 7913 on P-Access-Network-Info ABNF Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7913

        Title:      P-Access-Network-Info ABNF Update 
        Author:     C. Holmberg
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7418
        Updates:    RFC 7315

        I-D Tag:    draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7913

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7913

This document updates RFC 7315, by modifying the extension-access-
info part of the P-Access-Network-Info header field Augmented Backus-
Naur Form (ABNF), and by adding the following 'access-info' header
field parameter values to the list of 'access-info' header field
parameter values in the ABNF: 'operator-specific-GI' and
'utran-sai-3gpp'.  The values are defined in the ABNF but are not
included in the list

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC