Subject: RFC 7921 on An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7921

        Title:      An Architecture for the Interface 
                    to the Routing System 
        Author:     A. Atlas, J. Halpern,
                    S. Hares, D. Ward, T. Nadeau
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      40
        Characters: 100699
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7921

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7921

This document describes the IETF architecture for a standard,
programmatic interface for state transfer in and out of the Internet
routing system.  It describes the high-level architecture, the
building blocks of this high-level architecture, and their
interfaces, with particular focus on those to be standardized as part
of the Interface to the Routing System (I2RS).

This document is a product of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC