Subject: RFC 7915 on IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:14:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7915

        Title:      IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm 
        Author:     C. Bao, X. Li,
                    F. Baker, T. Anderson,
                    F. Gont
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 75564
        Obsoletes:  RFC 6145

        I-D Tag:    draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7915

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7915

This document describes the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
(SIIT), which translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers
(including ICMP headers).  This document obsoletes RFC 6145.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC