Subject: Protocol Action: 'Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 15:01:26 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol'
  (draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-07.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis/

Technical Summary

  This document revises, extends, and replaces RFC 6779, which defined
  the NHDP (RFC6130) related portion of the Management Information Base
  (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  This revision is needed by the update to RFC6130 specified in draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization.

Working Group Summary

   Nothing special to note.

Document Quality

   There is at least one implementation of NHDP-MIB that has 
   been updated according to this specification.  A MIB Doctor 
   has reviewed this document.

Personnel

   Document shepherd: Christopher Dearlove.
   Responsible Area Director is:  Alvaro Retana.