Subject: ISOC Board Open Forums at Annual General Meeting, 18-19 June 2016

From: ISOC Board of Trustees <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 14:00:54 -0700

The ISOC Board will again hold two Open Forums during its next face-to-face
meeting, 18-19 June in Cancun, Mexico. This is to invite you to join the
Forums - in person or remotely - as well as any of the public sessions of the
board meeting of interest to you.

The ISOC Board Open Forums provide you with the opportunity to make
comments or ask questions on topics before the board. The Forums will
again be held at different times each day to accommodate different time
zones. We will also record each 30-minute Forum for those of you unable to
join us in real time. Recording links will be placed on the agenda page after
the board meeting has concluded.

Details on in-person and remote participation in board of Trustees meetings
can be found on the Guidelines for Observers page of the ISOC website:

   https://www.internetsociety.org/observerguidelines

For the timing of the Forums and all public sessions, as well as the topics to
be discussed by the board, see the meeting agenda:

  http://www.internetsociety.org/board-meeting-agenda-no-132

The board meeting in Cancun, our Annual General Meeting, will include
 the seating of our newly elected and appointed Trustees, election of the
board’s new officers, and other important business. 

We hope you will consider joining us.

Bob Hinden
Chair, ISOC Board of Trustees