Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Nominees for IRTF Chair

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:43:55 -0700

Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Nominees for IRTF Chair

The IAB recently requested nominations for IRTF Chair. For details on 
the position and further links, please see: 
https://www.iab.org/2016/04/20/call-for-nominations-irtf-chair/

Following the call for nominations, which ran from 20 April 2016 through
through 22 June 2016, the IAB contacted each person that was nominated 
and asked them to accept or reject their nomination. At this point, 5 
people have indicated a willingness to serve. They are:

    Stephen Farrell
    Brian Haberman
    Dirk Kutscher
    Allison Mankin
    Colin Perkins 

The IAB is actively soliciting comments on these people and their 
ability to serve as IRTF Chair. Please send your remarks in confidence 
about any or all candidates to [email-masked] and [email-masked] by 
Friday, 22 July 2016. We thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager