Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-09.txt> (MILE Implementation Report) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 14:20:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Managed Incident Lightweight
Exchange WG (mile) to consider the following document:
- 'MILE Implementation Report'
  <draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-06-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is a collection of implementation reports from vendors,
   consortiums, and researchers who have implemented one or more of the
   standards published from the IETF INCident Handling (INCH) and
   Management Incident Lightweight Exchange (MILE) working groups.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-implementreport/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-implementreport/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.