Subject: Last Call: <draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-08.txt> (Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Encoding and Transport) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:15:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Encoding and Transport'
  <draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-07-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is one of a set of documents, which together describe
   all aspects of a new Internet Printing Protocol (IPP).  IPP is an
   application level protocol that can be used for distributed printing
   using Internet tools and technologies.  This document defines the
   rules for encoding IPP operations and IPP attributes into the
   Internet MIME media type called "application/ipp".  This document
   also defines the rules for transporting a message body whose Content-
   Type is "application/ipp" over HTTP.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2910bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2910bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.