Subject: RFC 7895 on YANG Module Library

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:43:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7895

        Title:      YANG Module Library 
        Author:     A. Bierman, M. Bjorklund,
                    K. Watsen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 24164
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7895

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7895

This document describes a YANG library that provides information
about all the YANG modules used by a network management server (e.g.,
a Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) server).  Simple caching
mechanisms are provided to allow clients to minimize retrieval of
this information.

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC