Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08.txt> (LDP Extensions for Pseudowire Binding to LSP Tunnels) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:41:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled
Services WG (pals) to consider the following document:
- 'LDP Extensions for Pseudowire Binding to LSP Tunnels'
  <draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-07-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Many transport services require that user traffic, in the form of
   Pseudowires (PW), be delivered via either a single co-routed
   bidirectional tunnel or two unidirectional tunnels that share the
   same routes.  This document defines an optional extension to LDP that
   enables the binding between PWs and the underlying TE tunnels.  The
   extension applies to both single-segment and multi-segment PWs.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1894/