Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-13.txt> (A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:18:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session
Control WG (mmusic) to consider the following document:
- 'A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing'
  <draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. The last call is extended due to crossing
an IETF meeting, and due to the length of the draft. Please send 
substantive comments to the [email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-08-10. 
Exceptionally, comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. 
In either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to
 allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The purpose of this specification is to provide a framework for
   analyzing the multiplexing characteristics of Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) attributes when SDP is used to negotiate the usage of
   single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media associated with
   multiple media descriptions.

   This specification also categorizes the existing SDP attributes based
   on the framework described herein.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.