Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-19.txt> (CDN Interconnection Metadata) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 07:30:52 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Content Delivery Networks
Interconnection WG (cdni) to consider the following document:
- 'CDN Interconnection Metadata'
  <draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-19.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-07-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This is the Second IETF Last Call to point out that the document has a DownRef to RFC 6707.

Abstract

   The Content Delivery Networks Interconnection (CDNI) metadata
   interface enables interconnected Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) to
   exchange content distribution metadata in order to enable content
   acquisition and delivery.  The CDNI metadata associated with a piece
   of content provides a downstream CDN with sufficient information for
   the downstream CDN to service content requests on behalf of an
   upstream CDN.  This document describes both a base set of CDNI
   metadata and the protocol for exchanging that metadata.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.