Subject: RFC 7883 on Advertising Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) Discriminators in IS-IS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7883

        Title:      Advertising Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding
                    Detection (S-BFD) Discriminators in IS-IS 
        Author:     L. Ginsberg, N. Akiya, M. Chen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9331
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7883

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7883

This document defines a means of advertising one or more Seamless
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) Discriminators using the
IS-IS Router CAPABILITY TLV.

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC