Subject: Last Call: <draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-06.txt> (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Registrations for PKCS #9) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:46:38 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Registrations for PKCS
#9'
  <draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-08-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   PKCS #9 includes several useful definitions that are not yet
   reflected in the LDAP IANA registry. This document adds those
   definitions to the IANA registry.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.