Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-01.txt> (IS-IS Extensions for Advertising Router Info) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 09:03:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'IS-IS Extensions for Advertising Router Info'
  <draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-08-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new optional Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) TLV named CAPABILITY, formed of multiple
   sub-TLVs, which allows a router to announce its capabilities within
   an IS-IS level or the entire routing domain.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.