Subject: RFC 7935 on The Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for Use in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7935

        Title:      The Profile for Algorithms and 
                    Key Sizes for Use in the 
                    Resource Public Key Infrastructure 
        Author:     G. Huston, 
                    G. Michaelson, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 17952
        Obsoletes:  RFC 6485

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7935

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7935

This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms' parameters,
asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size, and signature format for
the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) subscribers that
generate digital signatures on certificates, Certificate Revocation
Lists (CRLs), Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) signed objects and
certification requests as well as for the relying parties (RPs) that
verify these digital signatures.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC