Subject: RFC 7950 on The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7950

        Title:      The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      217
        Characters: 393155
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7950

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7950

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration data,
state data, Remote Procedure Calls, and notifications for network
management protocols.  This document describes the syntax and
semantics of version 1.1 of the YANG language.  YANG version 1.1 is a
maintenance release of the YANG language, addressing ambiguities and
defects in the original specification.  There are a small number of
backward incompatibilities from YANG version 1.  This document also
specifies the YANG mappings to the Network Configuration Protocol
(NETCONF).

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC