Subject: Document Action: 'Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition' to Informational RFC (draft-pal-eidr-urn-2016-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 06:18:46 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition'
  (draft-pal-eidr-urn-2016-03.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pal-eidr-urn-2016/

Technical Summary

   Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) Identifiers are used for the
   globally unique identification of motion picture and television
   content.  This document defines the formal Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) Namespace Identifier (NID) for EIDR Identifiers.

   This document revises Request For Comments (RFC) 7302.

Working Group Summary

   This is not a WG document.

Document Quality

   This is a minor update to RFC 7302.

Personnel

   Alexey Melnikov is the Responsible Area Director.