Subject: Protocol Action: 'An XML Schema for the CLUE data model' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-17.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:08:05 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'An XML Schema for the CLUE data model'
  (draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-17.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alexey Melnikov, Ben Campbell and Alissa
Cooper.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema/

Technical Summary:

This document provides an XML schema file for the definition of CLUE 
data model types defined in the CLUE framework document.

Working Group Summary:

The document was discussed in the meeting, in conferences calls and on 
the mailing list. The open issues were addressed and there are no open 
issues, there was consensus on the content of the document.

Document Quality:

There is an existing implementation of the data model. 

Personnel:

Roni Even is the Document Shepherd.
The responsible AD is Alissa Cooper.