Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-06.txt> (Use Cases and Operational Experience with Multipath TCP) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:53:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multipath TCP WG (mptcp) to
consider the following document:
- 'Use Cases and Operational Experience with Multipath TCP'
  <draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-09-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses both use cases and operational experience
   with Multipath TCP in real world networks.  It lists several
   prominent use cases for which Multipath TCP has been considered and
   is being used.  It also gives insight to some heuristics and
   decisions that have helped to realize these use cases.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-experience/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-experience/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.