Subject: Reminder - Planned IETF Maintenance Outage Today

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 07:28:10 -0700

All -

Just a reminder that, as announced last week, I am planning a
maintenance outage for later today in order to perform physical
hardware upgrades, and driver and BIOS updates, on the IETF primary
production server.

I plan to start the upgrade process at approximately 1600 PDT / 1900
EDT / 2300 GMT, perhaps a few minutes earlier or later.

During the outage, the IETF main websites, including the IAB and IRTF
sites, the IETF's primary systems and tools, including the Datatracker
and Mailman, and IETF/IAB/IRTF email aliases and lists will be offline
and unavailable.

The RFC-Editor, ISOC Lists, and other AMS-hosted services, as well as
Henrik's Tools servers, are separate, and not a part of this outage.

I expect that the outage will last about 90 minutes; but, of course,
it may be slightly shorter or longer.

Thank you in advance for your patience during this process.  As
always, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat