Subject: Network Time Protocol (ntp) WG Interim Meeting: 2016-10-14

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 09:34:40 -0700

The Network Time Protocol (ntp) Working Group will hold
an interim meeting on 2016-10-14 from 10:00 to 17:00 US/Eastern.

Meeting Location:
Boston, MA, US

Agenda:
This meeting will be a continuation of the efforts of the NTS WGLC design
team.  A more detailed agenda will follow in advance of the meeting. The
objective is to have a concrete proposal for Network Time Security in
advance of the next IETF meeting.

Location: Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The meeting will be held at room 180 in the Hariri Institute at the Math
and Computer Science Building, 111 Cummington St, Boston, MA 02215. This
building has many entrances, so make sure you enter from a door that says
"Math and Computer Science".

Lunch will be provided.

For those looking for somewhere nearby to stay, the Commonwealth Hotel is
close and fantastic, and the Hotel Buckminster is close but less fantastic
(and cheaper).

http://www.hotelcommonwealth.com/
http://www.bostonhotelbuckminster.com/

Those who need a parking pass, please send a direct email request to [email-masked]

Additional information will be announced on the NTP WG mailing list.