Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-10.txt> (Generic Event Delivery Using HTTP Push) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:40:15 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web-Based Push Notifications WG
(webpush) to consider the following document:
- 'Generic Event Delivery Using HTTP Push'
  <draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-10-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   A simple protocol for the delivery of real-time events to user agents
   is described.  This scheme uses HTTP/2 server push.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-protocol/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-protocol/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc2818: HTTP Over TLS (Informational - IETF stream)
This reference is already listed in the acceptable Downref Registry.