Subject: Last Call: <draft-bbf-bbf-urn-02.txt> (Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespaces for Broadband Forum) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 11:43:49 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespaces for Broadband Forum'
  <draft-bbf-bbf-urn-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-11-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the Namespace Identifiers (NIDs) 'bbf',
   'broadband-forum-org', and 'dslforum-org' for Uniform Resource Names
   (URNs) used to identify resources published by Broadband Forum (BBF).
   BBF specifies and manages resources that utilize these three URN
   identification models.  Management activities for these and other
   resource types are handled by BBF.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bbf-bbf-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bbf-bbf-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.