Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Routing Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 12:42:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for Routing Management'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-11-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model which
   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for control plane
   protocols, route filters and other functions.  The core routing data
   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
   routing information bases (RIB), and control plane protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.