Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06.txt> (Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: KAM3-based Cryptographic Algorithms) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:31:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Authentication WG (httpauth) to consider the following document:
- 'Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: KAM3-based Cryptographic
   Algorithms'
  <draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-10-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies cryptographic algorithms for use with the
   Mutual user authentication method for the Hyper-text Transport
   Protocol (HTTP).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.