Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19.txt> (I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 08:28:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to the Routing System
WG (i2rs) to consider the following document:
- 'I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-10-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The I2RS (interface to the routing system) Architecture document
   (RFC7921) abstractly describes a number of requirements for ephemeral
   state (in terms of capabilities and behaviors) which any protocol
   suite attempting to meet the needs of I2RS has to provide.  This
   document describes, in detail, requirements for ephemeral state for
   those implementing the I2RS protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.