Subject: Last Call: <draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-08.txt> (Via header field parameter to indicate received realm) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:11:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Via header field parameter to indicate received realm'
  <draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-11-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Via header field parameter, "received-realm", which allows a SIP
   entity acting as an entry point to a transit network to indicate from
   which adjacent upstream network a SIP request is received, using a
   network realm value associated with the adjacent network.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.