Subject: NomCom 2016-2017 Call for Feedback

From: NomCom Chair 2016 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:49:03 -0700

The 2016-16 Nominating Committee has collected a list of willing
candidates for the positions open this cycle.  You can see the list
at:   https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/feedback/

You may provide feedback using the web form there; it is secure.
All web feedback goes into the datatracker using asymmetric encryption,
which is then decrypted by the NomCom members as they read it.  Your 
feedback can not be seen by the secretariat, the tools people, or any of 
the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to NomCom 
members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

If you want to give truly anonymous feedback, please contact one of the 
NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask him/her to relay the 
feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to [email-masked] and I 
will enter it in the datatracker. One email per candidate, please. Please 
indicate if I should share your identity with the full NomCom.

We will also announce office hours in Seoul shortly.

The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/

Lucy Lynch
Nomcom Chair 2016-17
[email-masked]
[email-masked]