Subject: Last Call: <draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-00.txt> (A Media Type Structured Syntax Suffix for JSON Text Sequences) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:56:31 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Media Type Structured Syntax Suffix for JSON Text Sequences'
  <draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-12-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Structured Syntax Suffixes for media types allow other media types to
   build on them and make it explicit that they are built on an existing
   media type as their foundation.  This specification defines and
   registers "json-seq" as a structured syntax suffix for JSON Text
   Sequences.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the art mailing list [1].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [2].

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.