Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06.txt> (Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:56:12 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document:
- 'Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks'
  <draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-11-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) is a medium access control method
   for the RS-485 physical layer, which is used extensively in building
   automation networks.  This specification defines the frame format for
   transmission of IPv6 packets and the method of forming link-local and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on MS/TP networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.