Subject: Last Call: <draft-adid-urn-01.txt> (Advertising Digital Identification (Ad-ID) URN Namespace Definition) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:55:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Advertising Digital Identification (Ad-ID) URN Namespace Definition'
  <draft-adid-urn-01.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-12-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Advertising Digital Identification (Ad-ID) Identifiers are used
   identifying Advertising Assets across all media platforms (over the
   air, on-line, over the top, mobile, place based). This document
   defines the formal Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace Identifier
   (NID) for Ad-ID Identifiers.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adid-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adid-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.