Subject: RFC 8022 on A YANG Data Model for Routing Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 20:18:36 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8022

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Routing Management 
        Author:     L. Lhotka, A. Lindem
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      64
        Characters: 115083
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-25.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8022

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC8022

This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model that
serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
additional YANG modules defining data models for control-plane
protocols, route filters, and other functions.  The core routing data
model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
Routing Information Bases (RIBs), and control-plane protocols.

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC