Subject: BCP 207, RFC 8027 on DNSSEC Roadblock Avoidance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:47:26 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 207        
        RFC 8027

        Title:      DNSSEC Roadblock Avoidance 
        Author:     W. Hardaker, 
                    O. Gudmundsson,
                    S. Krishnaswamy
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 40173
        See Also:   BCP 207

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8027

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8027

This document describes problems that a Validating DNS resolver,
stub-resolver, or application might run into within a non-compliant
infrastructure.  It outlines potential detection and mitigation
techniques.  The scope of the document is to create a shared approach
to detect and overcome network issues that a DNSSEC software/system
may face.

This document is a product of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC