Subject: London is Venue for IETF 101

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 05:11:56 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce London as the site for IETF 101 from
18 - 23 March 2018.  

This will be the IETF's third  meeting in London.  The IETF met in
London for IETF 51 in 2001, hosted by BTexact Technologies and had
2,226 attendees; and then again at IETF 89, hosted by ICANN, and had
1,400 attendees.

The Proceedings for those meetings can be found here:
<https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/51/> and here:
<https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/>.

Those who may be interested in hosting or sponsoring this or any
future meeting are invited to contact Howie Baggott, baggott at
isoc.org.  See Host Opportunities below.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

2017
IETF 98  Chicago 26 - 31 March  Host Opportunity
IETF 99  Prague  16 - 21 July	COMCAST-NBCUNIVERSAL & CZNIC
IETF 100  Singapore  12 - 17 November  CISCO

2018
IETF 101  London  18 - 23 March	 Host Opportunity
IETF 102  San Francisco  22 - 27 July  JUNIPER
IETF 103  Asia  4 - 9 November  Host Opportunity

2019
IETF 104  Europe  24 - 29 March  Host Opportunity
IETF 105  Montreal  21 - 26 July  Host Opportunity
IETF 106  Asia  17 - 22 November  Host Opportunity