Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-04.txt> (Authentication Method Reference Values) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:37:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'Authentication Method Reference Values'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-12-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The "amr" (Authentication Methods References) claim is defined and
   registered in the IANA "JSON Web Token Claims" registry but no
   standard Authentication Method Reference values are currently
   defined.  This specification establishes a registry for
   Authentication Method Reference values and defines an initial set of
   Authentication Method Reference values.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.