Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-publication-09.txt> (A Publication Protocol for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:55:35 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'A Publication Protocol for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RPKI)'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-publication-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a protocol for publishing Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) objects.  Even though the RPKI will have many
   participants issuing certificates and creating other objects, it is
   operationally useful to consolidate the publication of those objects.
   This document provides the protocol for doing so.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-publication/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-publication/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.