Subject: Last Call: <draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-03.txt> (IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource- Priority Namespace for Mission Critical Push To Talk service) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:31:15 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-
   Priority Namespace for Mission Critical Push To Talk service'
  <draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-03.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document creates an additional Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Resource-Priority namespace to meet the requirements of the 3GPP
   defined Mission Critical Push To Talk, and places this namespace in
   the IANA registry.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.