Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-melpe-04.txt> (RTP Payload Format for MELPe Codec) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:49:51 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Payloads
WG (payload) to consider the following document:
- 'RTP Payload Format for MELPe Codec'
  <draft-ietf-payload-melpe-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the RTP payload format for the Mixed
   Excitation Linear Prediction Enhanced (MELPe) speech coder.  MELPe's
   three different speech encoding rates and sample frames sizes are
   supported.  Comfort noise procedures and packet loss concealment are
   detailed.

INTERNET DRAFT   RTP Payload Format for the MELPe CodecDecember 13, 2016

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-melpe/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-melpe/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2387/