Subject: RFC 7993 on Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Requirements for RFCs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:54:20 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7993

        Title:      Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Requirements 
                    for RFCs 
        Author:     H. Flanagan
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       December 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 18990
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-rfc-css-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7993

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC7993

The HTML format for RFCs assigns style guidance to a Cascading Style
Sheet (CSS) specifically defined for the RFC Series.  The embedded,
default CSS as included by the RFC Editor is expected to take into
account accessibility needs and to be built along a responsive design
model.  This document describes the requirements for the default CSS
used by the RFC Editor.  The class names are based on the classes
defined in "HTML for RFCs" (RFC 7992).

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC