Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri-07.txt> (Session Description Protocol (SDP) WebSocket Connection URI Attribute) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:10:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Binary Floor Control Protocol
Bis  WG (bfcpbis) to consider the following document:
- 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) WebSocket Connection URI
Attribute'
  <draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The WebSocket protocol enables bidirectional real-time communication
   between clients and servers in web-based applications.  This document
   specifies extensions to Session Description Protocol (SDP) for
   application protocols using WebSocket as a transport.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.