Subject: IETF RT System Problem

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:51:38 -0800

Dear IETF Community -

As many of you know, the IETF uses the "RT" ticketing system to record
and manage help requests sent by the community to public help
addresses such as [email-masked], and other similar addresses.

We have detected and corrected a problem with the RT system which,
over the past 24 hours, prevented *some* (but not all) requests from
processing in to the system correctly.

As a result, the secretariat might not have all of the requests sent
to them within the past day.

If you sent a request to an IETF address, and you received an
auto-reply message with a ticket number, then we have your request,
and no further action is needed.

If, however, you have sent any requests in the past day to an IETF
address, and you did NOT receive a ticket number, we request that you
please re-send your original message again at this time.  You should
receive a ticket number confirmation message within just a few
minutes.

And of course, if you have any problems sending to RT, or any problems
getting your requests resolved, you are welcome to reach out to me
directly, and I will follow up.

Thank you for your patience.

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)