Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04.txt> (MN Identifier Types for RFC 4283 Mobile Node Identifier Option) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:39:08 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Distributed Mobility Management
WG (dmm) to consider the following document:
- 'MN Identifier Types for RFC 4283 Mobile Node Identifier Option'
  <draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-02-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Additional Identifier Types are proposed for use with the Mobile Node
   Identifier Option for MIPv6 (RFC 4283).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.