Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-03.txt> (GeoJSON Text Sequences) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:48:28 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Geographic JSON WG (geojson) to
consider the following document:
- 'GeoJSON Text Sequences'
  <draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   A proposed standard for geographic data that can be parsed and
   produced incrementally.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.