Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-08.txt> (RSVP Extensions For Re-optimization of Loosely Routed Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (LSPs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 13:46:28 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture
and Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document:
- 'RSVP Extensions For Re-optimization of Loosely Routed Point-to-
   Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (LSPs)'
  <draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Re-optimization of a Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered
   (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP) may be triggered based on the need to
   re-optimize an individual source-to-leaf (S2L) sub-LSP or a set of
   S2L sub-LSPs, both using Sub-Group-Based Re-optimization method, or
   the entire P2MP-TE LSP tree using the Make-Before-Break (MBB) method.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2307/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2895/

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc4736: Reoptimization of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) Loosely Routed Label Switched Path (LSP) (Informational - IETF stream)
Note that some of these references may already be listed in the acceptable Downref Registry.