Subject: Document Action: 'Adverse Actions by a Certification Authority (CA) or Repository Manager in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 08:04:25 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Adverse Actions by a Certification Authority (CA) or Repository
   Manager in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)'
  (draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions-04.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions/

Technical Summary

   This document analyzes actions by or against a CA or independent
   repository manager in the RPKI that can adversely affect the Internet
   Number Resources (INRs) associated with that CA or its subordinate
   CAs.

Working Group Summary

   There was initially rough/loud discussion on this document, at WGLC 
   more discussion around some wording choices ensued. Finally rough 
   consensus for the intent and wording was reached..

Document Quality

  This document is an outline of some of the potential pitfalls around 
   the CAs in use in the SIDR world. The document is of fine quality at 
   this point in time.

Personnel

   Document Shepherd: [email-masked] - Chris Morrow
   AD: [email-masked] - Alvaro Retana