Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-03.txt> (Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing Information Export Format with BGP Additional Paths Extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 08:42:13 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG
(grow) to consider the following document:
- 'Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing Information Export
Format
   with BGP Additional Paths Extensions'
  <draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-02-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
   format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
   extending it to support the Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
   extensions.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.