Subject: RFC 8047 on Host Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 17:39:44 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8047

        Title:      Host Multihoming with the Host 
                    Identity Protocol 
        Author:     T. Henderson, Ed.,
                    C. Vogt, 
                    J. Arkko
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 57222
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8047

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8047

This document defines host multihoming extensions to the Host
Identity Protocol (HIP), by leveraging protocol components defined
for host mobility.

This document is a product of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC