Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-03.txt> (LMA Controlled MAG Session Parameters) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 07:17:21 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Distributed Mobility Management
WG (dmm) to consider the following document:
- 'LMA Controlled MAG Session Parameters'
  <draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-02-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a new extension, LMA-Controlled-MAG-
   Session-Params to Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This option can be used by the
   local mobility anchor (LMA) in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) signaling
   for notifying the mobile access gateway (MAG) to conform to various
   parameters contained in this extension.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.