Subject: Last Call: <draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-04.txt> (Special-Purpose IP Address Registries) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 07:15:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Special-Purpose IP Address Registries'
  <draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-04.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-03-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo updates the IANA IPv6 Special-Purpose Address Registries to
   address issues raised by the definition of a global prefix.  For
   completeness, this memo contains all the assignments made to the IANA
   Special-Purpose Address Registries.

   This memo obsoletes RFC 6890.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.