Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-17.txt> (Information Model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:58:14 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Large-Scale Measurement of
Broadband Performance WG (lmap) to consider the following document:
- 'Information Model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAP)'
  <draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-03-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This Information Model applies to the Measurement Agent within a
   Large-Scale Measurement Platform.  As such it outlines the
   information that is (pre-)configured on the Measurement Agent or
   exists in communications with a Controller or Collector within an
   LMAP framework.  The purpose of such an Information Model is to
   provide a protocol and device independent view of the Measurement
   Agent that can be implemented via one or more Control and Report
   protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-information-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-information-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.