Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-18.txt> (PCEP Extensions for Stateful PCE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:50:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG
(pce) to consider the following document:
- 'PCEP Extensions for Stateful PCE'
  <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-18.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   Although PCEP explicitly makes no assumptions regarding the
   information available to the PCE, it also makes no provisions for PCE
   control of timing and sequence of path computations within and across
   PCEP sessions.  This document describes a set of extensions to PCEP
   to enable stateful control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS LSPs via PCEP.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2045/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2046/