Subject: RFC 8091 on A Media Type Structured Syntax Suffix for JSON Text Sequences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:23:32 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8091

        Title:      A Media Type Structured Syntax 
                    Suffix for JSON Text Sequences 
        Author:     E. Wilde
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9494
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8091

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8091

Structured syntax suffixes for media types allow other media types to
build on them and make it explicit that they are built on an existing
media type as their foundation.  This specification defines and
registers "+json-seq" as a structured syntax suffix for JSON text
sequences.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC