Subject: Protocol Action: 'MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-12.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:26:52 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection MIB'
  (draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-12.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib/

Technical Summary

This memo defines objects for managing MPLS-Transport Profile 
(MPLS-TP) Linear Protection.

 This MIB module should be used for configuring and managing the MPLS-
 TP linear protection for MPLS-TP Label Switched Paths (LSPs). 

Working Group Summary

The interest in MPLS-TP is slightly waning, however there is a
rather strong group within the working group working on the last
MPLS-TP documents. The MPLS WG is also committed to complete the
MPLS-TP project. This document has been greatly improved in the
reviews during the working group process. 

Document Quality

We know of a handful of implementations (or intent to implement).
It was reviewed by the MIB-DOCTORS.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Loa Andersson
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard