Subject: RFC 8090 on Appointment Procedures for the IETF Representatives to the Community Coordination Group (CCG)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:23:19 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8090

        Title:      Appointment Procedures for the IETF 
                    Representatives to the Community Coordination Group 
                    (CCG) 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13355
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-ccg-appoint-process-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8090

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8090

This document outlines the procedures by which the IETF makes
appointments to the Community Coordination Group (CCG), which
provides advice and guidance to the IETF Trust in matters related
to the IANA trademarks and the IANA domain names.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC