Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding-05

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 13:32:01 -0800

The IESG has completed a review of draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding-05
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Huawei's GRE Tunnel
Bonding Protocol' <draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding-05.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this document
and IETF work.

The IESG would also like the Independent Submissions Editor to review the
comments in the datatracker related to this document and determine
whether or not they merit incorporation into the document. Comments may
exist in both the ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding/

The process for such documents is described at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html 

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary