Subject: RFC 8101 on IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespace for Mission Critical Push To Talk Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8101

        Title:      IANA Registration of New Session 
                    Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespace for 
                    Mission Critical Push To Talk Service 
        Author:     C. Holmberg,  
                    J. Axell
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10649
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8101

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8101

This document creates additional Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Resource-Priority namespaces to meet the requirements of the
3GPP-defined Mission Critical Push To Talk (MCPTT) and places these
namespaces in the corresponding IANA registry.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC