Subject: RFC 8107 on Advertising Digital Identifier (Ad-ID) URN Namespace Definition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 19:29:59 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8107

        Title:      Advertising Digital Identifier (Ad-ID) URN 
                    Namespace Definition 
        Author:     J. Wold
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 11060
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-adid-urn-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8107

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8107

Advertising Digital Identifiers (Ad-IDs) are used to 
identify advertising assets across all media platforms.  This
document defines the formal Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
Identifier (NID) "adid" for Ad-IDs.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC