Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-05.txt> (Use of BGP Large Communities) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:13:02 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG
(grow) to consider the following document:
- 'Use of BGP Large Communities'
  <draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-04-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Examples and inspiration for operators to use BGP Large Communities.

This is a document about how to use a new BGP feature (large communities); there are BGP implementations today which support this feature.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.