Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-05.txt> (Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:16:05 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG
(grow) to consider the following document:
- 'Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies'
  <draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-05-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the default behavior of a BGP speaker when
   there is no import or export policy associated with an External BGP
   session.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/ballot/

This IETF LC, which originally concluded on 2017-04-18, is being 
extended to allow for additional input to be provided. Ops AD (for GROW) 
and Routing AD (for IDR) wish to ensure that cross WG discussions have 
had a chance to occur.

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.