Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02.txt> (CalDAV Managed Attachments) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 19:29:13 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Calendaring Extensions WG
(calext) to consider the following document:
- 'CalDAV Managed Attachments'
  <draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-05-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines an extension to the calendar access
   protocol (CalDAV) to allow attachments associated with iCalendar data
   to be stored and managed on the server.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.