Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-10.txt> (IPv6 SPRING Use Cases) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:50:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Source Packet Routing in
Networking WG (spring) to consider the following document:
- 'IPv6 SPRING Use Cases'
  <draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-10.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-05-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The objective of this document is to illustrate some use cases that
   need to be taken into account by the Source Packet Routing in
   Networking (SPRING) architecture in the context of an IPv6
   environment.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.