Subject: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-05.txt> (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:59:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Web Linking'
  <draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-05-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a model for the relationships between
   resources on the Web ("links") and the type of those relationships
   ("link relation types").

   It also defines the serialisation of such links in HTTP headers with
   the Link header field.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.