Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-08.txt> (Resiliency use cases in SPRING networks) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:28:46 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Source Packet Routing in
Networking WG (spring) to consider the following document:
- 'Resiliency use cases in SPRING networks'
  <draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-05-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document identifies and describes the requirements for a set of
   use cases related to network resiliency on Segment Routing (SPRING)
   networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.