Subject: IAB Seeks Candidates for Community Coordination Group (CCG)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:10:07 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

Please forward to all interested parties.

On behalf of the IETF, the IAB has been asked to name three 
representatives to the Community Coordination Group (CCG), which 
provides advice and guidance to the IETF Trust in matters related to
the IANA trademarks and the IANA domain names. The process for 
appointing these representatives is outlined in RFC 8090 [1].

The IAB is asking the community for volunteers to serve on the CCG. One 
person will be appointed for a one-year renewable term and two people 
will be appointed for two-year renewable terms.  If you are interested, 
please send a short email message to iab-chair at iab.org with a copy to 
execd at iab.org with you background and qualifications for the 
position. Note that Trustees of the IETF Trust are not eligible for this 
nomination. 

The deadline for nominations is Monday, 8 May 2017. The candidates' 
names will be posted to the IETF-Announce mailing list as well as the 
IAB home page at the close of the nominations period.

The IAB will select from the available candidates, taking into account
the familiarity with IANA and the IETF, their roles, and the IETF
protocols. The selected candidates will serve on the CCG on personal 
title; however, the IAB will be looking for candidates who have an 
understanding of the interests of the technical community.

If you are willing to be considered or would like to nominate someone
else for one of the CCG positions, please send an email message to
iab-chair at iab.org and execd at iab.org by 8 May 2017.

On behalf of the IAB,
   Cindy Morgan
   IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8090