Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-12.txt> (Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:51:20 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
   version 2 (OLSRv2)'
  <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-12.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-05-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a multi-path extension for the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.