Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-03.txt> (Definition of P2MP PW TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 13:31:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled
Services WG (pals) to consider the following document:
- 'Definition of P2MP PW TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms'
  <draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks.  This document
   describes a mechanism to verify connectivity of Point-to-Multipoint
   (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) using LSP Ping.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.