Subject: RFC 8112 on Locator/ID Separation Protocol Delegated Database Tree (LISP-DDT) Referral Internet Groper (RIG)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 08:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8112

        Title:      Locator/ID Separation Protocol Delegated Database 
                    Tree (LISP-DDT) Referral Internet Groper (RIG) 
        Author:     D. Farinacci, A. Jain,
                    I. Kouvelas, D. Lewis
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23413
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8112

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8112

A simple tool called the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Delegated
Database Tree (LISP-DDT) Referral Internet Groper (RIG), also
referred to in this document as "rig", can be used to query the LISP-
DDT hierarchy.  This document describes how the "rig" tool works.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC