Subject: RFC 8134 on Management Incident Lightweight Exchange (MILE) Implementation Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 12:41:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8134

        Title:      Management Incident Lightweight Exchange (MILE) 
                    Implementation Report 
        Author:     C. Inacio, D. Miyamoto
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 36004
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8134

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8134

This document is a collection of implementation reports from vendors,
consortiums, and researchers who have implemented one or more of the
standards published from the IETF INCident Handling (INCH) and
Management Incident Lightweight Exchange (MILE) working groups.

This document is a product of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC