Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-07.txt> (Data Center Benchmarking Methodology) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 14:50:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Benchmarking Methodology WG
(bmwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Data Center Benchmarking Methodology'
  <draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The purpose of this informational document is to establish test and
   evaluation methodology and measurement techniques for physical
   network equipment in the data center.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.