Subject: RFC 8088 on How to Write an RTP Payload Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 18:33:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8088

        Title:      How to Write an RTP 
                    Payload Format 
        Author:     M. Westerlund
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      65
        Characters: 164369
        Updates:    RFC 2736

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8088

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8088

This document contains information on how best to write an RTP
payload format specification.  It provides reading tips, design
practices, and practical tips on how to produce an RTP payload format
specification quickly and with good results.  A template is also
included with instructions.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC