Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-01.txt> (Local-use IPv4/IPv6 Translation Prefix) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 11:25:55 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'Local-use IPv4/IPv6 Translation Prefix'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document reserves the IPv6 prefix 64:ff9b:1::/48 for local use
   within domains that enable IPv4/IPv6 translation mechanisms.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.