Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-05.txt> (The Layer Refresh Request (LRR) RTCP Feedback Message) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 15:58:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Extensions
WG (avtext) to consider the following document:
- 'The Layer Refresh Request (LRR) RTCP Feedback Message'
  <draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo describes the RTCP Payload-Specific Feedback Message "Layer
   Refresh Request" (LRR), which can be used to request a state refresh
   of one or more substreams of a layered media stream.  It also defines
   its use with several RTP payloads for scalable media formats.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-lrr/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-lrr/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.