Subject: Protocol Action: 'LMA Controlled MAG Session Parameters' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 14:16:15 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'LMA Controlled MAG Session Parameters'
  (draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Distributed Mobility Management
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Suresh Krishnan and Terry Manderson.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params/

Technical Summary

   This specification defines a new extension, LMA-Controlled-MAG-
   Session-Params to Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This option can be used by the
   LMA in PMIPv6 signaling for notifying the MAG to conform to various
   parameters contained in this extension.

Working Group Summary

  There was nothing noteworthy in the WG process.   There is consensus in the WG to publish this document.

Document Quality

  This document has been reviewed by PMIPv6 experts in the DMM working group.
  There are at least two operators that working on this document and believe this
  mechanism is useful for large scale deployment.

Personnel

  The document Shepherd is WG co-chair Dapeng Liu. The Responsible
  Area Director is Suresh Krishnan.