Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-06.txt> (Content-ID header field in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 14:35:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG
(sipcore) to consider the following document: - 'Content-ID header field in
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)'
  <draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the Content-ID header field for usage in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The document also updates RFC
   5621, to enable a Content-ID URL to reference a complete message-body
   and metadata provided by some additional SIP header fields.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.