Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-21.txt> (JavaScript Session Establishment Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 18:02:52 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document: - 'JavaScript
Session Establishment Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-21.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-08-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the mechanisms for allowing a JavaScript
   application to control the signaling plane of a multimedia session
   via the interface specified in the W3C RTCPeerConnection API, and
   discusses how this relates to existing signaling protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.