Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-09.txt> (Multiple Language Content Type) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 10:41:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Selection of Language for Internet
Media WG (slim) to consider the following document: - 'Multiple Language
Content Type'
  <draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-08-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an addition to the Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (MIME) standard to make it possible to send one message
   that contains multiple language versions of the same information.
   The translations would be identified by a language tag and selected
   by the email client based on a user's language settings.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-tomkinson-multilangcontent: Multiple Language Content Type (None - )
    draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent: Multiple Language Content Type (None - )