Subject: STD 89, RFC 4443 on Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) for the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 4443 has been elevated to Internet Standard.

        STD 89        
        RFC 4443

        Title:      Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) 
                    for the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
                    Specification 
        Author:     A. Conta,
                    S. Deering,
                    M. Gupta, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2006
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 48969
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2463
        Updates:    RFC 2780
        See Also:   STD 89

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc4443

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC4443

This document describes the format of a set of control messages used
in ICMPv6 (Internet Control Message Protocol).  ICMPv6 is the
Internet Control Message Protocol for Internet Protocol version 6
(IPv6).

This document is a product of the IP Version 6 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now an Internet Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC