Subject: RFC 8215 on Local-Use IPv4/IPv6 Translation Prefix

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 14:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8215

        Title:      Local-Use IPv4/IPv6 Translation Prefix 
        Author:     T. Anderson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14846
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8215

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8215

This document reserves the IPv6 prefix 64:ff9b:1::/48 for local use
within domains that enable IPv4/IPv6 translation mechanisms.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC