Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13.txt> (Network File System (NFS) Upper Layer Binding To RPC-Over-RDMA Version 1) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 11:39:53 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document: - 'Network File System (NFS)
Upper Layer Binding To RPC-Over-RDMA Version
   1'
  <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-08-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies Upper Layer Bindings of Network File System
   (NFS) protocol versions to RPC-over-RDMA version 1, enabling the use
   of Direct Data Placement.  This document obsoletes RFC 5667.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.