Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-10.txt> (PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 12:43:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP
Setup in a Stateful PCE Model'
  <draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-08-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   The extensions for stateful PCE provide active control of
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the PCC delegates
   control over one or more locally configured LSPs to the PCE.  This
   document describes the creation and deletion of PCE-initiated LSPs
   under the stateful PCE model.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.