Subject: RFC 8194 on A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 17:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8194

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    LMAP Measurement Agents 
        Author:     J. Schoenwaelder, V. Bajpai
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      59
        Characters: 102091
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lmap-yang-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8194

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8194

This document defines a data model for Large-Scale Measurement
Platforms (LMAPs).  The data model is defined using the YANG data
modeling language.

This document is a product of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC