Subject: Last Call: <draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Sources of Law (LEX)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:22:46 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Sources of
Law (LEX)'
  <draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-09-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
   Identification (NID) convention as prescribed by the World Wide Web
   Consortium (W3C) for identifying, naming, assigning, and managing
   persistent resources in the legal domain.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spinosa-urn-lex/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spinosa-urn-lex/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.