Subject: Document Action: 'Incident Object Description Exchange Format Usage Guidance' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-11.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 07:59:49 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Incident Object Description Exchange Format Usage Guidance'
  (draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-11.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Kathleen Moriarty and Eric Rescorla.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance/

Technical Summary

   This document provides guidance and indicator examples for
   how IODEF can be implemented.  Details for how to implement
   the mandatory classes and common indicators are provided
   along with example use cases. 

Working Group Summary

   There is consensus behind this document, reviewed on list and 
   during meetings.

Document Quality

   The implementations of IODEFv2 led to the creation of this 
    document.  It includes examples used in testing interoperability
    that will assist future implementers.

Personnel

   Nancy Cam-Winget is acting as the Document Shepherd.
   Kathleen is the Responsible Area Director.