Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-sec-13.txt> (LISP-Security (LISP-SEC)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:54:38 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG
(lisp) to consider the following document: - 'LISP-Security (LISP-SEC)'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-sec-13.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo specifies LISP-SEC, a set of security mechanisms that
   provides origin authentication, integrity and anti-replay protection
   to LISP's EID-to-RLOC mapping data conveyed via mapping lookup
   process.  LISP-SEC also enables verification of authorization on EID-
   prefix claims in Map-Reply messages.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-sec/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-sec/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.