Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-13.txt> (Routing Area Common YANG Data Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 13:31:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Area Working Group WG
(rtgwg) to consider the following document: - 'Routing Area Common YANG Data
Types'
  <draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a collection of common data types using the
   YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types are designed
   to be imported by other modules defined in the routing area.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc3429: Assignment of the 'OAM Alert Label' for Multiprotocol Label Switching Architecture (MPLS) Operation and Maintenance (OAM) Functions (Informational - IETF stream)