Subject: Last Call: <draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt> (IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: IAOC Advisor for the Nominating Committee) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 06:38:48 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and
Recall Process: IAOC
   Advisor for the Nominating Committee'
  <draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification formalizes an ad hoc practice used to provide
   advice to the IETF Nominating Committee about the operations of the
   IETF Administrative Oversight Committee.

   This document updates RFC 7437.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.