Subject: RFC 8206 on BGPsec Considerations for Autonomous System (AS) Migration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 21:12:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8206

        Title:      BGPsec Considerations for 
                    Autonomous System (AS) Migration 
        Author:     W. George, 
                    S. Murphy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 36491
        Updates:    RFC 8205

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8206

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8206

This document discusses considerations and methods for supporting and
securing a common method for Autonomous System (AS) migration within
the BGPsec protocol.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC