Subject: RFC 8248 on Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 16:36:09 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8248

        Title:      Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring 
                    (SACM) Requirements 
        Author:     N. Cam-Winget, 
                    L. Lorenzin
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 47698
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8248

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8248

This document defines the scope and set of requirements for the
Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) architecture,
data model, and transfer protocols.  The requirements and scope are
based on the agreed-upon use cases described in RFC 7632.

This document is a product of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC