Subject: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information: 26 October 2017

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 05:27:33 -0700

As previously announced [1], all members of the community are welcome to 
attend formal IESG telechats as observers.

The next formal IESG telechat will be held on Thursday, October 26, 
2017 at 07:00 PT (14:00 UTC).  WebEx and Dial-in information is at the bottom of this message.

The agenda for the upcoming telechat can be found at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/>

A calendar of upcoming public telechats can be downloaded or subscribed 
to at: 
https://www.ietf.org/webdav/calendars/iesg/iesgpublic.ics

Topic: IESG Formal Telechat
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017
Time: 	07:00 PDT (San Francisco, UTC-07:00)
	09:00 CDT
	10:00 EDT
	14:00 UTC
	15:00 UK, Ireland
	16:00 Germany, Belgium
	17:00 Finland
        00:00 (next day) Australia (Queensland)

------------------------------------------------------- 
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m343b1173b6e1ed21d30db16ee0202473
Meeting number: 642 944 708
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 944 708
------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the audio conference using Skype 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1.  Bring up your Skype application.
2.  Bring up your browser, and go to the WebEx URL.
3.  Enter your name and email address.
4.  Close the WebEx window prompting for a phone number.
5.  Select the "info" tab at the top of the WebEx browser page.
6.  Go to Skype, and dial the U.S. Toll-Free number from the meeting 
    announcement.
7.  Click on the DialPad tab on the Skype window.
8.  Use the virtual keypad to enter the meeting number followed by #.
9.  Use the virtual keypad to enter your attendee ID followed by #.

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/
systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x960506070#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/Eackc8-MgJw8IbdquLuPlcoDZpo