Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-09.txt> (Retrieval Methods YANG Data Model for Connectionless Operations, Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 06:41:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Layer Independent OAM Management in
the Multi-Layer Environment WG (lime) to consider the following document: -
'Retrieval Methods YANG Data Model for Connectionless Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols'
  <draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-09.txt> as Proposed
  Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document presents a retrieval method YANG Data model for
   connectionless OAM protocols.  It provides technology-independent RPC
   operations for connectionless OAM protocols.  The retrieval methods
   model presented here can be extended to include technology specific
   details.  This is leading to uniformity between OAM protocols and
   support both nested OAM workflows (i.e., performing OAM functions at
   different levels through a unified interface) and interacting OAM
   workflows ( i.e., performing OAM functions at same levels through a
   unified interface).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.