Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-11.txt> (Generic YANG Data Model for Connectionless Operations, Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 06:40:50 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Layer Independent OAM Management in
the Multi-Layer Environment WG (lime) to consider the following document: -
'Generic YANG Data Model for Connectionless Operations, Administration,
   and Maintenance(OAM) protocols'
  <draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document presents a base YANG Data model for connectionless
   Operations Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols.  It
   provides a technology-independent abstraction of key OAM constructs
   for connectionless protocols.  The base model presented here can be
   extended to include technology specific details.  This is leading to
   uniformity between OAM protocols and support both nested OAM
   workflows (i.e., performing OAM functions at different or same levels
   through a unified interface) and interacting OAM workflows ( i.e.,
   performing OAM functions at same levels through a unified interface).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.