Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-06.txt> (BGP-Prefix Segment in large-scale data centers) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:52:11 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Source Packet Routing in Networking
WG (spring) to consider the following document: - 'BGP-Prefix Segment in
large-scale data centers'
  <draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-12-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the motivation and benefits for applying
   segment routing in BGP-based large-scale data-centers.  It describes
   the design to deploy segment routing in those data-centers, for both
   the MPLS and IPv6 dataplanes.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.