Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-04.txt> (Using Edwards-curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) in the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:56:07 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IP Security Maintenance and
Extensions WG (ipsecme) to consider the following document: - 'Using
Edwards-curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) in the
   Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2)'
  <draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-11-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the use of the Edwards-curve digital
   signature algorithm in the IKEv2 protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.