Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-13.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Layer 3 Topologies) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:02:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to the Routing System WG
(i2rs) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Layer 3
Topologies'
  <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-12-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for layer 3 network
   topologies.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.