Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-10.txt> (Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension for Token Binding Protocol Negotiation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:02:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Token Binding WG (tokbind) to
consider the following document: - 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension
for Token Binding Protocol
   Negotiation'
  <draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   for the negotiation of Token Binding protocol version and key
   parameters.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.