Subject: Document Action: 'IPv6 SPRING Use Cases' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-12.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:14:02 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IPv6 SPRING Use Cases'
  (draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-12.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Source Packet Routing in Networking
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases/

Technical Summary

   The objective of this document is to illustrate some use cases that
   need to be taken into account by the Source Packet Routing in
   Networking (SPRING) architecture in the context of an IPv6
   environment.

Working Group Summary

  This document has been in the WG for a while; nothing notable to 
   call out.

Document Quality

   The document is clear and has been reviewed by the spring and 6man 
   WGs.   As part of the original spring WG charter use cases were defined -- 
   the AD requested the WG to not publish the use cases and focus on the 
   solutions (architecture, etc.), but the WG reached consensus wanting to 
   still publish.

Personnel

   Bruno Decraene is the Document Shepherd.
   Alvaro Retana is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note

  Please publish the following documents in order (ascending RFC numbers, 
  but contiguous numbers are not needed), and before any other 
  draft-ietf-spring-* or segment routing related documents:

  draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases
  draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases
  draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing