Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-yang-11.txt> (A YANG data model for Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:09:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Protocols for IP Multicast WG (pim)
to consider the following document: - 'A YANG data model for
Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM)'
  <draft-ietf-pim-yang-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-12-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) devices.  The model
   covers the PIM protocol configuration, operational state, and event
   notifications data.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-bjorklund-netmod-rfc7223bis: A YANG Data Model for Interface Management (None - IETF stream)
    draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis: A YANG Data Model for Routing Management (NDMA Version) (None - )