Subject: BCP 10, RFC 8318 on IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: IAOC Advisor for the Nominating Committee

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 16:54:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 10        
        RFC 8318

        Title:      IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, 
                    Confirmation, and Recall Process: 
                    IAOC Advisor for the Nominating Committee 
        Author:     S. Dawkins
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 16920
        Updates:    RFC 7437
        See Also:   BCP 10

        I-D Tag:    draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8318

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8318

This specification formalizes an ad hoc practice used to provide
advice to the IETF Nominating Committee (NomCom) about the operations
of the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC).

This document updates RFC 7437.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC