Subject: Deterministic Networking (detnet) WG Virtual Meeting: 2018-01-10

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 14:50:06 -0800

The Deterministic Networking (detnet) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2018-01-10 from 16:00 to 18:00 GMT.

Agenda:
We are planning to hold our first virtual interim to discuss the
DetNet Data Plane document,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol . The intent is to
work through open issues on the draft, starting with where we left off
at IETF 100, see [1] and [2].

The meeting will be held January 10 at 1600GMT. We are aiming for a 90
minute meeting, but are scheduling to allow 30 minutes of extra
discussion time if needed. Webex details will be announced once available.

The agenda is less formal than our normal meetings and is:

- Administrivia, welcoming new co-chair (Chairs, 5 minutes)
- Plan for addressing open issues on the draft, including future
interims (Chairs, 5 minutes)
- Review of IETF100 conclusions, and related planned document updates
(TBD)
Reference: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-100-detnet/
- Open issues discussion (Lead TBD)

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues/

[2]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3a-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues-pref/

Thank you,

DetNet WG Chairs

Information about remote participation:
Webex details will be announced once available.