Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-06.txt> (YANG Network Instances) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:24:48 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Area Working Group WG
(rtgwg) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Network Instances'
  <draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-01-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a network instance module.  This module can be
   used to manage the virtual resource partitioning that may be present
   on a network device.  Examples of common industry terms for virtual
   resource partitioning are Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
   instances and Virtual Switch Instances (VSIs).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams: YANG Tree Diagrams (None - IETF stream)