Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05.txt> (YANG Tree Diagrams) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 07:46:03 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'YANG Tree Diagrams'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-02-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document captures the current syntax used in YANG module Tree
   Diagrams.  The purpose of the document is to provide a single
   location for this definition.  This syntax may be updated from time
   to time based on the evolution of the YANG language.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.