Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-06.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Routing Management (NDMA Version)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:27:54 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Routing Management
(NDMA Version)'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-01-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model that
   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for control-plane
   protocols, route filters, and other functions.  The core routing data
   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
   Routing Information Bases (RIBs), and control-plane protocols.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).  This document obsoletes RFC 8022.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.