Subject: Protocol Action: 'Implementation Recommendations to Improve the Scalability of RSVP-TE Deployments' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:37:46 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Implementation Recommendations to Improve the Scalability of RSVP-TE
   Deployments'
  (draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-09.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec/

Technical Summary

This document discusses Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (GMPLS) Resource reSerVation Protocol with Traffic
Engineering (RSVP- TE) mechanisms to improve RSVP-TE deployment
scaling.

Working Group Summary

This document was originally targeted to the MPLS WG.
This document has been fairly noncontroversial.

Document Quality

The extensions defined in this document are done so in a way to be
compatible with known implementations.  While there have been no
public statements on implementation, the authors represent
multiple organizations, and implementation is expected - or more
likely, already exist.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Lou Berger
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard