Subject: Document Action: 'Using Autonomic Control Plane for Stable Connectivity of Network OAM' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 06:44:06 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Using Autonomic Control Plane for Stable Connectivity of Network OAM'
  (draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity-10.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and
Approach Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Warren Kumari, Benoit Claise and Terry Manderson.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity/

Technical Summary

   This document describes how to integrate OAM processes with the autonomic 
   control plane (ACP) in Autonomic Networks (AN) in order to provide stable
   and secure connectivity for those OAM processes.

Working Group Summary

  This document was called draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity prior to 
  its adoption. There was unanimous support for it in favor of adoption and 
  none against, so this document was adopted in December 2015. There was 
  interest in this work posts since its adoption. There was never any 
  opposition for this work.

  This document went through a relevant long document development
  period (12 months for individual document period, 22 month for WG 
  document period). It has been reviewed well.

Document Quality

  This document went through multiple reviews by multiple participants.
  So far, there is no existing implementations. 

Personnel

  Sheng Jiang is the document shepherd.
  Terry Manderson is the responsible AD.