Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-14.txt> (A YANG Data Module for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 06:28:15 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to consider
the following document: - 'A YANG Data Module for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-02-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG module for the DS-Lite Address Family
   Transition Router (AFTR) and Basic Bridging BroadBand (B4) elements.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: A YANG Data Module for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)";

   o  "reference: RFC XXXX"

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang: A YANG Module for Network Address Translation (NAT) (None - IETF stream)