Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-12.txt> (Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 06:29:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to consider
the following document: - 'Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-02-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for Mapping Address and Port with encapsulation (MAP-E) for use with
   network management protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.