Subject: IETF 101 Preliminary Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:27:20 -0800

IETF 101
London
March 17-23, 2018
Hosts: Google and ICANN

The IETF 101 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published on Friday, February 23, 2018. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.txt

IETF 101 Information: https://ietf.org/meeting/101/index.html
Register online at: https://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 101 events!

Hackathon 
	Signup: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf101/hackathonregistration.py
	More information: https://ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/101-hackathon/
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: 
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Code Sprint
	Signup: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF101SprintSignUp
	More information: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF101Sprint