Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Routing Information Base (RIB)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:23:56 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to the Routing System WG
(i2rs) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Routing
Information Base (RIB)'
  <draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-03-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for Routing Information Base
   (RIB) that aligns with the I2RS RIB information model.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.