Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-08.txt> (Considerations for Selecting RTCP Extended Report (XR) Metrics for the WebRTC Statistics API) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 07:30:30 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's
Extended Report Framework WG (xrblock) to consider the following document: -
'Considerations for Selecting RTCP Extended Report (XR) Metrics for the
   WebRTC Statistics API'
  <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-02-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes monitoring features related to media streams
   in Web real-time communication (WebRTC).  It provides a list of RTCP
   Sender Report, Receiver Report and Extended Report metrics, which may
   need to be supported by RTP implementations in some diverse
   environments.  It lists a set of identifiers for the WebRTC's
   statistics API.  These identifiers are a set of RTCP SR, RR, and XR
   metrics related to the transport of multimedia flows.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc3792: Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Security Area Standards Track and Experimental Documents (Informational - IETF stream)