Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-13.txt> (Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Ingress FRR Protection) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:10:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document: - 'Extensions to
RSVP-TE for LSP Ingress FRR Protection'
  <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-13.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-03-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the ingress node
   of a Point-to-Point (P2P) or Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Traffic
   Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP).  The procedures described
   in this document are experimental.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2080/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2462/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2535/