Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-09.txt> (Directory Assisted TRILL Encapsulation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:40:49 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of Lots
of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document: - 'Directory Assisted
TRILL Encapsulation'
  <draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft describes how data center networks can benefit from non-
   RBridge nodes performing TRILL encapsulation with assistance from a
   directory service.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3045/