Subject: RFC 8344 on A YANG Data Model for IP Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8344

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for IP Management 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 59931
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7277

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8344

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8344

This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
implementations.  The data model includes configuration and system
state.

The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
Management Datastore Architecture defined in RFC 8342.

This document obsoletes RFC 7277.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC