Subject: List of Accepted Nominations for the IETF liaison to the ICANN Board of Directors

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:04:15 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB is responsible for selecting an individual to represent the IETF
on the ICANN Board of Directors. This position is reviewed every two 
years, but there is no limit on length of service.

The candidates who accepted their nominations are:

- Harald Alvestrand
- Fred Baker
- Doug Brent
- Hago Dafalla
- Russ Housley
- Barry Leiba
- Pete Resnick

The IAB solicits feedback on these candidates by Friday, 20 April 2018.
Further details on the requirements and expectations for the position 
are available in the original call for nominations:

<https://www.iab.org/2018/02/07/call-for-nominations-ietf-liaison-to-icann-board-of-directors-2/>

Please send your responses to [email-masked]. If you would like your
feedback to be anonymized, please indicate such in your response.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager