Subject: RFC 8355 on Resiliency Use Cases in Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:28:42 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8355

        Title:      Resiliency Use Cases in Source Packet
                    Routing in Networking (SPRING) Networks 
        Author:     C. Filsfils, Ed.,
                    S. Previdi, Ed.,
                    B. Decraene,
                    R. Shakir
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 24684
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8355

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8355

This document identifies and describes the requirements for a set of
use cases related to Segment Routing network resiliency on Source
Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) networks.

This document is a product of the Source Packet Routing in Networking Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC