Subject: BCP 215, RFC 8340 on YANG Tree Diagrams

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 215        
        RFC 8340

        Title:      YANG Tree Diagrams 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund,        
                    L. Berger, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 23841
        See Also:   BCP 215

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8340

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8340

This document captures the current syntax used in YANG module tree
diagrams.  The purpose of this document is to provide a single
location for this definition.  This syntax may be updated from time
to time based on the evolution of the YANG language.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC