Subject: RFC 8342 on Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8342

        Title:      Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund,
                    J. Schoenwaelder,
                    P. Shafer,
                    K. Watsen,
                    R. Wilton
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      44
        Characters: 79301
        Updates:    RFC 7950

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8342

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8342

Datastores are a fundamental concept binding the data models written
in the YANG data modeling language to network management protocols
such as the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) and RESTCONF.
This document defines an architectural framework for datastores based
on the experience gained with the initial simpler model, addressing
requirements that were not well supported in the initial model.  This
document updates RFC 7950.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC