Subject: RFC 8349 on A YANG Data Model for Routing Management (NMDA Version)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 20:25:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8349

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Routing Management (NMDA Version) 
        Author:     L. Lhotka,
                    A. Lindem,
                    Y. Qu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      80
        Characters: 147002
        Obsoletes:  RFC 8022

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8349

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8349

This document specifies three YANG modules and one submodule.
Together, they form the core routing data model that serves as a
framework for configuring and managing a routing subsystem.  It is
expected that these modules will be augmented by additional YANG
modules defining data models for control-plane protocols, route
filters, and other functions.  The core routing data model provides
common building blocks for such extensions -- routes, Routing
Information Bases (RIBs), and control-plane protocols.

The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
Datastore Architecture (NMDA).  This document obsoletes RFC 8022.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC