Subject: RFC 8336 on The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 11:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8336

        Title:      The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame 
        Author:     M. Nottingham,
                    E. Nygren
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22168
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8336

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8336

This document specifies the ORIGIN frame for HTTP/2, to indicate what
origins are available on a given connection.

This document is a product of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC