Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-specialuse-important-02.txt> (IMAP $Important Keyword and \Important Special-Use Attribute) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:05:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'IMAP
$Important Keyword and \Important Special-Use Attribute'
  <draft-ietf-extra-specialuse-important-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-05-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 6154 created an IMAP Special-Use LIST extension and defined an
   initial set of attributes.  This document defines a new attribute,
   "\Important", and establishes a new IANA registry for IMAP folder
   attributes, registering the attributes defined in RFCs 3348, 3501,
   and 6154.  This document also defines a new IMAP keyword,
   "$Important", and registers it in the registry defined in RFC 5788.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-specialuse-important/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-specialuse-important/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.