Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-07.txt> (Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:57:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Measurement WG (ippm)
to consider the following document: - 'Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol
(TWAMP) Data Model'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-04-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a data model for client and server
   implementations of the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP).
   We define the TWAMP data model through Unified Modeling Language
   (UML) class diagrams and formally specify it using YANG.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.