Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-04.txt> (IMAP4 Extension for Returning MYRIGHTS Information in Extended LIST) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:00:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'IMAP4
Extension for Returning MYRIGHTS Information in Extended LIST'
  <draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-05-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an extension to the IMAP LIST command that
   allows the client to request the set of rights that the logged-in
   user has been granted on mailboxes, along with other information
   typically returned by the LIST command.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.