Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05.txt> (A framework for Management and Control of microwave and millimeter wave interface parameters) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 12:20:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement Plane
WG (ccamp) to consider the following document: - 'A framework for Management
and Control of microwave and millimeter
   wave interface parameters'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-04-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The unification of control and management of microwave radio link
   interfaces is a precondition for seamless multilayer networking and
   automated network provisioning and operation.

   This document describes the required characteristics and use cases
   for control and management of radio link interface parameters using a
   YANG Data Model.

   The purpose is to create a framework for identification of the
   necessary information elements and definition of a YANG Data Model
   for control and management of the radio link interfaces in a
   microwave node.  Some parts of the resulting model may be generic
   which could also be used by other technologies.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.