Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-ribose-asciirfc-06

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 16:12:49 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-ribose-asciirfc-06 consistent with
RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'AsciiRFC: Authoring
Internet-Drafts And RFCs Using AsciiDoc' <draft-ribose-asciirfc-06.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this document and
IETF work.

The IESG would also like the Independent Submissions Editor to review the
comments in the datatracker related to this document and determine whether or
not they merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both
the ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-ribose-asciirfc/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ribose-asciirfc/

The process for such documents is described at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary