Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-04.txt> (High level guidance for the meeting policy of the IETF) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 13:12:40 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Meeting Venue WG (mtgvenue) to
consider the following document: - 'High level guidance for the meeting
policy of the IETF'
  <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-04.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-04-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a proposed meeting location policy for the
   IETF and the various stakeholders for realizing such a policy.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.