Subject: Last Call: Internet Printing Protocol/1.1 to Internet Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 09:19:56 -0700

The IESG has received a request from IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group (PWG) to make the
following status changes:

- RFC8011 from Proposed Standard to Internet Standard
    (Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Model and Semantics)

- RFC8010 from Proposed Standard to Internet Standard
    (Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Encoding and Transport)

The supporting document for this request can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-change-ipp-to-internet-standard/

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The affected documents can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8011/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8010/

IESG discussion of this request can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-change-ipp-to-internet-standard/ballot/