Subject: Deadline Extended: IAB Seeks Candidates for Community Coordination Group (CCG)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 13:28:38 -0700

Please forward to all interested parties.

On behalf of the IETF, the IAB appoints three representatives to the 
Community Coordination Group (CCG), which provides advice and guidance 
to the IETF Trust in matters related to the IANA trademarks and the IANA 
domain names. The process for appointing these representatives is 
outlined in RFC 8090 [1].

The IAB will appoint one person to the CCG for a two-year renewable term 
in 2018, and is asking the community for volunteers. If you are 
interested, please send a short email message to [email-masked] with 
a copy to [email-masked] with your background and qualifications for the 
position. Note that Trustees of the IETF Trust are not eligible for this 
nomination. 

The deadline for nominations is Monday, 11 June 2018. The candidates' 
names will be posted to the IETF-Announce mailing list as well as the 
IAB home page at the close of the nominations period.

The IAB will select from the available candidates, taking into account
the familiarity with IANA and the IETF, their roles, and the IETF
protocols. The selected candidates will serve on the CCG on personal 
title; however, the IAB will be looking for candidates who have an 
understanding of the interests of the technical community.

If you are willing to be considered or would like to nominate someone
else for one of the CCG positions, please send an email message to
[email-masked] and [email-masked] by 11 June 2018.

On behalf of the IAB,
   Cindy Morgan
   IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8090