Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-yang-13.txt> (YANG Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 06:26:20 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
WG (bfd) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Data Model for
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-yang-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-teas-yang-te: A YANG Data Model for Traffic Engineering Tunnels and Interfaces (None - IETF stream)
    draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang: A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base (None - IETF stream)