Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-09.txt> (A new cryptographic signature method for DKIM) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 06:04:28 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the DKIM Crypto Update WG (dcrup) to
consider the following document: - 'A new cryptographic signature method for
DKIM'
  <draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document adds a new signing algorithm to DKIM.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3025/