Subject: Protocol Action: 'A YANG Data Model for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-17.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 06:52:42 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)'
  (draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-17.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Softwires Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Suresh Krishnan and Terry Manderson.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a YANG module for the configuration and management
of DSLite (RFC6333) devices. The document covers the AFTR (softwire tunnel
concentrator) and the B4 (tunnel initiating client normally located in the
home network). In the DSLite architecture, the AFTR functions as a NAT
gateway in addition to a tunnel concentrator.

Working Group Summary

   There is consensus in the WG for the publication of this
document.

Document Quality

   No current implementations known.
Version 06 of the draft has been through the early YANG doctor
review process. All comments received have been resolved to the
satisfaction of the assigned YANG doctor (Mahesh Jethanandani).

Personnel

Ian Farrer (Softwire co-chair), is the Document Shepherd.
Terry Manderson is the Responsible AD.