Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-06.txt> (RFC 4960 Errata and Issues) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 10:32:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document: - 'RFC 4960 Errata and Issues'
  <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is a compilation of issues found since the publication
   of RFC4960 in September 2007 based on experience with implementing,
   testing, and using SCTP along with the suggested fixes.  This
   document provides deltas to RFC4960 and is organized in a time
   ordered way.  The issues are listed in the order they were brought
   up.  Because some text is changed several times the last delta in the
   text is the one which should be applied.  In addition to the delta a
   description of the problem and the details of the solution are also
   provided.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.