Subject: Last Call: <draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-11.txt> (Vectors of Trust) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:41:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'Vectors of Trust'
  <draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a mechanism for describing and signaling
   several aspects of a digital identity transaction and its
   participants.  These aspects are used to determine the amount of
   trust to be placed in that transaction.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.