Subject: Document Action: 'Information Model for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:50:25 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Information Model for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)'
  (draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-10.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model/

Technical Summary

This draft provides an information model for Abstraction and Control
of Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN).

Working Group Summary

This is part of the initial set of ACTN documents worked on by the
WG. There was some debate prior to WG adoption on whether this
needs to be a temporary document (just remain active till the corresponding
data models are put together) or not. There was consensus to take it through
to the publication process.

Document Quality

This document has been discussed and reviewed thoroughly by the WG.
While there have been no official statements on the adoption and
implementation of this information model, the authors are from 
multiple vendors, and implementation is expected.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Vishnu Pavan Beeram
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard