Subject: Protocol Action: 'YANG Data Model for Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-18.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 09:04:10 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'YANG Data Model for Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies'
  (draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-18.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo/

Technical Summary

This document defines a YANG data model for representing, retrieving
and manipulating Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies. The model
serves as a base model that other technology specific TE Topology
models can augment.

Working Group Summary

This work has occupied good attention within the WG as well as has been
coordinated with the I2RS, CCAMP, and MPLS WGs.  It is the
foundational model for technology specific TE topology models.
 
Document Quality

Authors from different organizations have stated that there are
implementations.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Lou Berger
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard