Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-08.txt> (BFD Multipoint Active Tails.) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 15:41:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
WG (bfd) to consider the following document: - 'BFD Multipoint Active Tails.'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes active tail extensions to and updates the
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for multipoint
   networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.