Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-10.txt> (YANG Schema Mount) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:09:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'YANG Schema Mount'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a mechanism to add the schema trees defined by
   a set of YANG modules onto a mount point defined in the schema tree
   in some YANG module.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.