Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-07.txt> (Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:37:13 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG
(codec) to consider the following document: - 'Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus
Container'
  <draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-07-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an extension to the Opus audio codec to
   encapsulate coded ambisonics using the Ogg format.  It also contains
   updates to RFC 7845 to reflect necessary changes in the description
   of channel mapping families.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3200/