Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-08.txt> (Information Model for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 11:46:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document: - 'Information Model
for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)'
  <draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft provides an information model for Abstraction and Control
   of Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.