Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06.txt> (YANG Library) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:22:38 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG (netconf)
to consider the following document: - 'YANG Library'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-06-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a YANG library that provides information
   about the YANG modules, datastores, and datastore schemas used by a
   network management server.  Simple caching mechanisms are provided to
   allow clients to minimize retrieval of this information.  This
   version of the YANG library supports the Network Management Datastore
   Architecture by listing all datastores supported by a network
   management server and the schema that is used by each of these
   datastores.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7895.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.