Subject: RFC 8400 on Extensions to RSVP-TE for Label Switched Path (LSP) Egress Protection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 22:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8400

        Title:      Extensions to RSVP-TE for Label 
                    Switched Path (LSP) Egress Protection 
        Author:     H. Chen,
                    A. Liu,
                    T. Saad,
                    F. Xu,
                    L. Huang
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 46913
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8400

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8400

This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the egress
node(s) of a Point-to-Point (P2P) or Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP)
Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP).

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC