Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-clausen-lln-rpl-experiences-11

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:40:47 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-clausen-lln-rpl-experiences-11
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG recommends that 'Observations on RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low
power and Lossy Networks' <draft-clausen-lln-rpl-experiences-11.txt> NOT be
published as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that publication could potentially disrupt the IETF
work done in the roll WG and recommends not publishing the document at this
time.

The IESG would also like the Independent Submissions Editor to review the
comments in the datatracker related to this document and determine whether or
not they merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both
the ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-clausen-lln-rpl-experiences/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clausen-lln-rpl-experiences/

The process for such documents is described at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary