Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05.txt> (Dynamic Authorization Proxying in Remote Authorization Dial-In User Service Protocol (RADIUS)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 15:00:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document: - 'Dynamic Authorization Proxying in Remote
Authorization Dial-In User
   Service Protocol (RADIUS)'
  <draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-08-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 5176 defines Change of Authorization (CoA) and Disconnect Message
   (DM) behavior for RADIUS.  Section 3.1 of that document suggests that
   proxying these messages is possible, but gives no guidance as to how
   that is done.  This specification corrects that omission for
   scenarios where networks use Realm-based proxying as defined in
   [RFC7542].

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc5176: Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) (Informational - IETF stream)