Subject: RFC 8371 on Mobile Node Identifier Types for MIPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 22:43:56 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8371

        Title:      Mobile Node Identifier Types for MIPv6 
        Author:     C. Perkins,
                    V. Devarapalli
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 34580
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8371

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8371

This document defines additional identifier type numbers for use with
the mobile node identifier option for Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) as defined
by RFC 4283.

This document is a product of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC