Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-12.txt> (DNS Queries over HTTPS (DoH)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 08:21:56 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Over HTTPS WG (doh) to consider
the following document: - 'DNS Queries over HTTPS (DoH)'
  <draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-08-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes how to make DNS queries over HTTPS.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc7626: DNS Privacy Considerations (Informational - IETF stream)