Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-06.txt> (Example Handshake Traces for TLS 1.3) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:17:28 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG (tls) to
consider the following document: - 'Example Handshake Traces for TLS 1.3'
  <draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-07-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Examples of TLS 1.3 handshakes are shown.  Private keys and inputs
   are provided so that these handshakes might be reproduced.
   Intermediate values, including secrets, traffic keys and IVs are
   shown so that implementations might be checked incrementally against
   these values.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.