Subject: Last Call: <draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03.txt> (URN Namespace for ETSI Documents) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 06:41:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'URN Namespace for ETSI Documents'
  <draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-08-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'etsi' for
   Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
   European Telecommunications Standards Institute (http://etsi.org).
   ETSI specifies and manages resources that utilize this URN
   identification model.  Management activities for these and other
   resources types are handled by the manager of the ETSI Protocol
   Naming and Numbering Service (PNNS).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-etsi-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-etsi-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.