Subject: Call for Comment: <draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02> Report from the Internet of Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI) Workshop 2016

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 07:27:22 -0700

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on 
draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02.

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC 
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop/

The Call for Comment will last until 2018-08-13. Please send comments to
[email-masked] and [email-masked].

Abstract

   This document provides a summary of the 'Workshop on Internet of
   Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI)', which took place in
   Santa Clara, California, on March 17-18, 2016.  The main goal of the
   workshop was to foster a discussion on the different approaches used
   by companies and Standards Developing Organizations (SDOs) to
   accomplish interoperability at the application layer.  This report
   summarizes the discussions, and lists recommendations to the
   standards community.  The views and positions in this report are
   those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect
   those of the authors and the Internet Architecture Board (IAB), which
   organized the workshop.