Subject: Constrained RESTful Environments (core) WG Virtual Meeting: 2018-10-24

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 09:24:24 -0700

The Constrained RESTful Environments (core) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2018-10-24 from 15:00 to 16:00 UTC.

Agenda:
The CoRE working group will have conference calls running every two
weeks through the end of October (basically, until IETF 103 in
Bangkok).

Day: every other Wednesday beginning on 15 August
Dates: 15, 29 Aug; 12, 26 Sep; 10, 24 Oct
Time: 15:00 to 16:00 UTC (these are all DST in EU and NA)

We will use the working group WebEx for the calls. The IETF WebEx
account does not allow International dialing nor US toll free ("800"
numbers), but you can use the WebEx app to connect your device audio,
and there's also the option of connection directly from your browser
if your browser supports it.

Information about remote participation:
WebEx details will be sent to the mailing list before each call (the details will be the same for all calls, but the messages will serve as reminders).

Information about remote participation:
Webex URL to be provided

every two weeks from 2018-08-15 to IETF103