Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-15.txt> (L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 06:57:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG (bess) to
consider the following document: - 'L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB'
  <draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes two MIB modules which will be used by
   other MIB modules for monitoring and/or configuring Layer 2 and Layer
   3 Virtual Private Networks that support multicast.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.