Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-06.txt> (A Reference Model for Autonomic Networking) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 12:40:08 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Autonomic Networking Integrated
Model and Approach WG (anima) to consider the following document: - 'A
Reference Model for Autonomic Networking'
  <draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-08-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a reference model for Autonomic Networking.
   It defines the behaviour of an autonomic node, how the various
   elements in an autonomic context work together, and how autonomic
   services can use the infrastructure.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.