Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-09.txt> (Path MTU Discovery Using Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 09:04:20 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the TURN Revised and Modernized WG
(tram) to consider the following document: - 'Path MTU Discovery Using
Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)'
  <draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-09-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
   Usage for Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD) between a client and a server.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.