Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-taps-minset-05.txt> (A Minimal Set of Transport Services for End Systems) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 05:35:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Services WG (taps) to
consider the following document: - 'A Minimal Set of Transport Services for
End Systems'
  <draft-ietf-taps-minset-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-09-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft recommends a minimal set of Transport Services offered by
   end systems, and gives guidance on choosing among the available
   mechanisms and protocols.  It is based on the set of transport
   features in RFC 8303.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-minset/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-minset/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.