Subject: Network Time Protocol (ntp) WG Virtual Meeting: 2018-08-30

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:31:09 -0700

The Network Time Protocol (ntp) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2018-08-30 from 16:00 to 17:30 UTC.

Agenda:

1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing

2.  TICTOC quick document status (documents we hopefully won’t need to discuss)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile

3. NTP quick document status (documents we hopefully won’t need to discuss)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mac
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model

4. NTS for NTP (pending updated draft)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp

5. NTP Data Minimization (results from WGLC)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization

6. Additional possible agenda items depending on status and updates…
Guidelines for Defining Packet Timestamps
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps
NTP Interleaved Modes
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
REFIDs
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-refid-updates
NTP Correction Field
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field
Additional Extension Field Proposals
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-i-do/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-mac-last-ef/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-suggest-refid/

7.  DTLS email thread

8.  AOB 

The meeting will be held on Zoom. You can join via the link or by calling in using the provided phone numbers.
The connection details are below.

Information about remote participation:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/124594504  
Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,124594504#  or +16699006833,,124594504# 
Or Telephone:    
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
        US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833    
Meeting ID: 124 594 504    
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cniX8R086