Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-05.txt> (LISP Generic Protocol Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:01:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG
(lisp) to consider the following document: - 'LISP Generic Protocol Extension'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-09-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes extentions to the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP) Data-Plane, via changes to the LISP header, to
   support multi-protocol encapsulation.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-gpe/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-gpe/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-lisp-6834bis: Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Map-Versioning (None - IETF stream)