Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-09.txt> (Organization Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:57:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Organization Extension for
the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)'
  <draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an extension to EPP object mappings, which is
   designed to support assigning an organization to any existing object
   (domain, host, contact) as well as any future objects.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.