Subject: RFC Series Oversight Committee (RSOC) Appointments

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 14:48:55 -0700

The IAB extends many thanks to the community members who were willing to 
serve on the RSOC for their ongoing support of the RFC Series and the 
RFC Series Editor. 

After reviewing the strong list of individuals who offered to serve on 
the RSOC, the IAB is appointing the following people to serve on the 
RSOC:

	Sarah Banks
	Tony Hansen
	Adam Roach
	Peter Saint-Andre

In addition, Christian Huitema and Robert Sparks will serve as IAB 
members on the RSOC, and Portia Wenze-Danley will continue to serve as a 
liaison to RSOC in her role as interim IAD.

The IAB sincerely thanks all of the people that offered to serve on the 
RSOC. The IAB particularly thanks the following current RSOC members 
that will be stepping off the committee later this month:

	Nevil Brownlee
	Joel Halpern
	Bob Hinden
	Martin Thomson (IAB member)

On behalf of the IAB,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager