Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-org-10.txt> (Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Organization Mapping) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:48:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Extensible Provisioning
Protocol (EPP) Organization Mapping'
  <draft-ietf-regext-org-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for provisioning and management of organization objects
   stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in Extensible
   Markup Language (XML), this extended mapping is applied to provide
   additional features required for the provisioning of organizations.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc2718: Guidelines for new URL Schemes (Informational - IETF stream)