Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06.txt> (Deterministic Networking Problem Statement) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:10:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Deterministic Networking WG (detnet)
to consider the following document: - 'Deterministic Networking Problem
Statement'
  <draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This paper documents the needs in various industries to establish
   multi-hop paths for characterized flows with deterministic
   properties.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.