Subject: Last Call: <draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-13.txt> (The Time Zone Information Format (TZif)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 08:55:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'The Time Zone Information Format (TZif)'
  <draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the Time Zone Information Format (TZif) for
   representing and exchanging time zone information, independent of any
   particular service or protocol.  Two MIME media types for this format
   are also defined.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.