Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-yang-06.txt> (YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port Softwires) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 05:06:42 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to consider
the following document: - 'YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port
Softwires'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-yang-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines YANG modules for the configuration and
   operation of IPv4-in-IPv6 softwire Border Relays and Customer
   Premises Equipment for the Lightweight 4over6, MAP-E, and MAP-T
   softwire mechanisms.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within this document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port
      Softwires";

   o  "reference: RFC XXXX"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.