Subject: Protocol Action: 'L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-16.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:36:51 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB'
  (draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-16.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the BGP Enabled ServiceS Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Deborah Brungard and Martin
Vigoureux.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib/

Technical Summary

  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  In particular, it describes two MIB modules which will be used by
  other MIB modules for monitoring and/or configuring Layer 2 and Layer
  3 Virtual Private Networks that support multicast.

Working Group Summary

  There is good consensus from the WG, and there is no controversy.

Document Quality

  The Document has been thoroughly reviewed by MIB Doctor Glenn Mansfield and all of his comments were addressed.

Personnel

  Document Shepherd: Mach Chen
  Responsible Area Director: Martin Vigoureux