Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:35:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement Plane
WG (ccamp) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for
Microwave Radio Link'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for control and management of
   the radio link interfaces, and their connectivity to packet
   (typically Ethernet) interfaces in a microwave/millimeter wave node.
   The data nodes for management of the interface protection
   functionality is broken out into a separate and generic YANG data
   model in order to make it available also for other interface types.

RFC Ed.  Note

   // RFC Ed.: replace all XXXX throughout the document with actual RFC
   numbers and remove this note

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.