Subject: Early Bird Deadline: Monday, September 17, 2018

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 15:09:12 -0700

IETF 103
Bangkok, Thailand
November 3-9, 2018

IETF 103 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/103/

1. Early Bird Deadline
	The early bird deadline for registration is Monday, September 17th.
	Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
	Register online at: https://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

	NOTE: If you have started the registration process but not completed
	payment, your registration record will be deleted at UTC 23:59 on
	September 17. After September 17 at UTC 23:59 you will be required to
	re-enter your data and the registration fee will be $875 USD until
	the next registration deadline on October 22, at which the
	registration fee will become $1,000 USD.

2. All Registration Cut-off Dates
	A. Early-Bird Registration: USD 700.00, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2018-09-17
	B. Standard Registration: USD 875.00, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2018-10-22
	C. Late Registration: USD 1,000.00 if paid after 23:59 UTC 2018-10-22
	D. Full-time Student Registrations: USD 150.00 (with proper ID)
	E. One Day Pass Registration: USD 375.00

	If you begin the registration process and do not complete it, you
	will be sent an email with information on how to pay for your
	registration. Please note that you will receive this email two or
	more hours after you begin the process as it is not immediately
	sent. If you do not pay your registration before the cutoff dates
	listed above your registration will be deleted and you will be
	required to re-enter your data.

	If you register and find that you can no longer attend the meeting,
	you can request a refund. Cutoff for registration refunds is UTC
	23:59 2018-10-29 (Monday). Refunds are subject to a 10% (ten
	percent) processing fee. The 10% penalty is waived in the event that
	cancellation is due to your inability to obtain a visa to attend the
	meeting. 

Important Dates: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/