Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-13.txt> (IS-IS Routing with Reverse Metric) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 14:45:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Link State Routing WG (lsr) to
consider the following document: - 'IS-IS Routing with Reverse Metric'
  <draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a mechanism to allow IS-IS routing to quickly
   and accurately shift traffic away from either a point-to-point or
   multi-access LAN interface during network maintenance or other
   operational events.  This is accomplished by signaling adjacent IS-IS
   neighbors with a higher reverse metric, i.e., the metric towards the
   signaling IS-IS router.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc5443: LDP IGP Synchronization (Informational - IETF stream)