Subject: NomCom 2018 Call for Community Feedback

From: NomCom Chair 2018 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2018 05:58:53 -0700

Community Feedback Requested!

Feedback open for IAB, IETF Chair, and IESG Area Directors

The 2018-19 Nominating Committee has collected a list of willing candidates
for the positions open this cycle.  You can see the list at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2018/feedback/

You may provide feedback using the web form there; it is secure.  All web
feedback goes into the datatracker using asymmetric encryption, which is then
decrypted by the NomCom members as they read it.  Your feedback can not be
seen by the secretariat, the tools people, or any of the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to NomCom
members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

If you want to give truly anonymous feedback, please contact one of the
NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask him/her to relay the feedback
anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to nomcom-chair-2018 at ietf.org and
I will enter it in the datatracker. One email per candidate, please. Please
indicate if I should share your identity with the full NomCom.

We will announce office hours in Bangkok shortly.

The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2018/

Thank you so much for your feedback - we really value it and appreciate your
time taken to submit it.

regards,
-scott. 

Scott Mansfield
scott dot mansfield at ericsson dot com
nomcom-chair-2018 at ietf dot org