Subject: Last Call: <draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-03.txt> (The 'leaptofrogans' URI Scheme) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:43:46 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'The 'leaptofrogans' URI Scheme'
  <draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-11-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the 'leaptofrogans' Uniform Resource
   Identifier (URI) scheme, which enables applications to launch Frogans
   Player on a given Frogans site.  Frogans is a medium for publishing
   content and services on the Internet, defined as a generic software
   layer on the Internet.  Frogans Player is software enabling end users
   to browse Frogans sites.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.