Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-26.txt> (Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Streams) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 14:44:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis WG
(bfcpbis) to consider the following document: - 'Session Description Protocol
(SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control
   Protocol (BFCP) Streams'
  <draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-26.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/
   answer procedures for negotiating and establishing Binary Floor
   Control Protocol (BFCP) streams.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4583.  Changes from RFC 4583 are
   summarized in Section 14.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.