Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13.txt> (Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 14:41:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence WG (clue) to consider the following document: - 'Session
Signaling for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence
   (CLUE)'
  <draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies how CLUE-specific signaling such as the CLUE
   protocol and the CLUE data channel are used in conjunction with each
   other and with existing signaling mechanisms such as SIP and SDP to
   produce a telepresence call.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-signaling/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-signaling/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2960/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2272/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2271/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2959/

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc7322: RFC Style Guide (Informational - IAB stream)
    rfc7202: Securing the RTP Framework: Why RTP Does Not Mandate a Single Media Security Solution (Informational - IETF stream)
    draft-presta-clue-protocol: CLUE protocol (None - )