Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-imap-replace-01.txt> (IMAP REPLACE Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 06:14:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'IMAP
REPLACE Extension'
  <draft-ietf-extra-imap-replace-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an IMAP extension which can be used to replace
   an existing message in a message store with a new message.  Message
   replacement is a common operation for clients that automatically save
   drafts or notes as a user composes them.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-replace/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-replace/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.