Subject: RFC 8472 on Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension for Token Binding Protocol Negotiation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 18:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8472

        Title:      Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension 
                    for Token Binding Protocol Negotiation 
        Author:     A. Popov, Ed.,
                    M. Nystroem,
                    D. Balfanz
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16842
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8472

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8472

This document specifies a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
for the negotiation of Token Binding protocol version and key
parameters.  Negotiation of Token Binding in TLS 1.3 and later
versions is beyond the scope of this document.

This document is a product of the Token Binding Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC