Subject: RFC 8483 on Yeti DNS Testbed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8483

        Title:      Yeti DNS Testbed 
        Author:     L. Song, Ed.,
                    D. Liu, 
                    P. Vixie,
                    A. Kato,
                    S. Kerr
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       October 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 95837
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8483

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8483

Yeti DNS is an experimental, non-production root server testbed that
provides an environment where technical and operational experiments
can safely be performed without risk to production root server
infrastructure.  This document aims solely to document the technical
and operational experience of deploying a system that is similar to
but different from the Root Server system (on which the Internet's
Domain Name System is designed and built).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC